Thread: Evie Remap

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Evie Remap

Well, I got banned a while back out of my own stupidity in covering my tracks.

Point of this post: I was active a while back when making bots was newer but as I sift through everything, where is all the Evie skill remaps? I missed having Fire bolt with no wait time as a first charge.

Point 2: Anyone that wishes to link me where someone explains how to bind now-a-days, it would be much appreciated followed by a thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    bind: Here
    evie skilz, i think is outdated now, troll around and see what is out there still. i dont use evie

look in tutorials for bind info
    Quote Originally Posted by xXTornadoXx
    You really have a great personality
    I've never met a person like you, who can give me guidance on things and also give me alot of support. I'm glad that I met you, really glad
    Quote Originally Posted by 1 Corinthians 13:11
    When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child.
    But, when I became a man, I put childish things away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to grey489177 For This Useful Post:

Helepheil (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ultraevie.html

No skill cd. and stuff. And when u use it dont copy-paste the 28 file. It crashes your game.

One Two Three Four~ soljikhan nae mameul da deukyeo beorillae, da deullyeo jullae~!~
    D= Sunny!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nomnomrice For This Useful Post:

Helepheil (06-13-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...ultraevie.html

No skill cd. and stuff. And when u use it dont copy-paste the 28 file. It crashes your game.
    As I posted in another topic, that is an old mod I don't recommend using those files at all.
    PLAYING RIFT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    As I posted in another topic, that is an old mod I don't recommend using those files at all.
    Noted. That's why I didn't use it. Assuming that these files are still protected is there a new signer to allow editing of these files once more?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nunya View Post
    The other 2 files work fine. But the break off dosnt. I been using it for a while..cuz im too lazy to edit my files.

One Two Three Four~ soljikhan nae mameul da deukyeo beorillae, da deullyeo jullae~!~
    D= Sunny!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by nomnomrice View Post
    The other 2 files work fine. But the break off dosnt. I been using it for a while..cuz im too lazy to edit my files.
    So... The two UBEREvie files work but the Break Off Doesn't... Well consider my account got banned and I gots to start over, I'll worry about Break Offs at a later date. As long as I gots UBEREvie again. :3

But info on how ot edit files currently is still appreciated.

EDIT: And also, Squishy Mobs can take the place of the Break Off in the UBEREvie pack there.

Wanted to confirm that the first and last files DO work for the Ultra Evie. THANK YOU FRIEND.
    Last edited by Helepheil; 06-13-2011 at 02:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright, now I'm getting back into the swing of things. Another question time!

Is there still like... UBER buffs you can get that like make you attack super fast and have insane HP and Endurance and stuff?