Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Anyone else get this?

So,I've now redownloaded KWR which I already have a account,and before I could just log into kwr no proxy or anything...
    Now that I've re downloaded the Korean Plug-in and download kwr and get to the second updater where I click start nothing happens.I've tried re downloading etc etc but still dose not come up.....
    [IMG]https://i1013.photobucke*****m/albums/af258/WFCxKoreanXwarrock/BlackLizard2.jpg[/IMG]
    -Much Respect To Daniliard-
    -Respect List-
    -Reaper-
    -Daniliard-
    -Pagn-

Location will be: Behind of you "Killer" Be a friendly!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Kwr has some issues like in WR Inter, but still KWR owns

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackLizard View Post
    So,I've now redownloaded KWR which I already have a account,and before I could just log into kwr no proxy or anything...
    Now that I've re downloaded the Korean Plug-in and download kwr and get to the second updater where I click start nothing happens.I've tried re downloading etc etc but still dose not come up.....
    I'm having this same problem, did you ever get this problem solved? If so you should tell me how

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    There is no "fix" for this issue.... its just not perfect plain and simple. My only recommendations when stuff like this happens is to simply restart your computer and/or log in to the website and start your game from there. Some notes that should be taken: Even though warrock never started, your computer thinks that it is running (this means you must end the process in your task manager. Do this for HShield and other nexon processes as well). Another thing is that it is a free to play game.... it has some bugs. Be patient, restart your computer, and if it still doesn't work login to the website. If you ever have any questions I can help you out..... i can translate anything that needs translating etc.

Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    that is what mine does, but i'm still installing it. it gets stuck on 1% EVERYTIME. no idea what i'm doing wrong.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!

[/URL][/URL]

MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!