Thread: Just An Idea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by crankzor View Post
    yeah it's nothen big, the coders are just tired of makeing Free Public hacks out there time ( I Would Think ) but im at the last step of learning my c++ programing and i'm gunna start off with a simple cham no recoil hack that im going to post to the public on mpgh. It's no biggy I meen the mpgh coders do too we'll of a job on codeing free hacks for us ecspecially the BC , JA and many more.
    So you're going to do that w/o anyone's base... amirite? gl with RE.
    /fail

Yeaaah, i am on the final stage of c++ it takes some time to learn your first computer programing language, Lol. But yeah im looken forward to adden a little something more to it.
    I didn't know there was a final level of C++... Last I checked, you really can't stop learning.

Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
    The coder's are not tired of making the hacks, they are tired of the community attitude. The hacks they make can be easily made into a vip hack with little effort, but they choose not to because of us.
    Not starting an E-fight, but chams is a lot harder then it looks. What can you make in c++ right now? Show me snippets.
    Do you have the pointers needed? Have you hooked the vtable? Have you made your detours?
    Inexperienced coders will talk about c++ like they know-it-all, and "they mastered c++ and are making hacks".
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to User1 For This Useful Post:

kibbles18 (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What i ment by final stages in C++ is learning too code my own hack and throw in alot of things into it, So next time dont be so smart with your reply and come at me with respect.
    тнe ғew, тнe proυd, тнe legend.

Goals
    ____
    Accomplished = / Have not Accomplished =
    50 Posts [ ]
    100 Posts [ ]
    200 Posts [ ]
    500 Posts [ ]
    1000 Posts [ ]
    1500 Posts [ ]
    2000 Posts [ ]
    4000 Posts [ ]
    5000 Posts + [ ]
    Banned From CA ( Account ) [ ]
    Banned From CA ( Multiple Accounts ) [ ]
    One of CA's Legends [ ]
    MPGH VIP [ ]
    MPGH Donator [ ]

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bluedog9 View Post
    Let's have everyone who is a "hacker" find everything themself. Let's not release bases, addresses, or detours for a whole month and see who the true hackers are.
    I can update my base myself
    I'll have the first hack on MPGH.net next patch (hopefully)
    No I do not make game hacks anymore, please stop asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    using 'bases' is stupid anyway. Using a 'base' is simply the same as leeching code and admitting you don't know shit about how computers work.

That being said, I hope the hackers of this section keep cranking out new addresses and methods to hack, so I can keep up to date without spending much time on actually making a hack.
    Last edited by .::SCHiM::.; 07-20-2011 at 05:00 AM.

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    What i ment by final stages in C++ is learning too code my own hack and throw in alot of things into it, So next time dont be so smart with your reply and come at me with respect.
    You earn respect. It's not granted to you automatically. And that would be called the beginning stage of learning how to hack... not the final stage of C++. Believe it or not, C++ has way more uses than game hacking.

Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
    using 'bases' is stupid anyway. Using a 'base' is simply the same as leeching code and admitting you don't know shit about how computers work.

That being said, I hope the hackers of this section keep cranking out new addresses and methods to hack, so I can keep up to date without spending much time on actually making a hack.
    Bases help people expedite hack development time... It's not completely necessary, but just like all open source code, it can help developers skip the basics of the program and just focus on the main part of the program. Though it has been more commonly abused, allowing people just C+P code...
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to User1 For This Useful Post:

Departure (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Bases help people expedite hack development time... It's not completely necessary, but just like all open source code, it can help developers skip the basics of the program and just focus on the main part of the program. Though it has been more commonly abused, allowing people just C+P code...
    While that may be true, I'm an addicted to "re-inventing the wheel", I hate using existing bases/interfaces to do my work, apart from ones that are pretty much essential (i.e low level APIs, or database APIs that you can't replicate) and I prefer to make my own, where it doesn't sacrifice efficiency. If you can't see how an original base was made (referring to CA), you shouldn't be using it. Updating addresses and tweaking graphical interfaces doesn't qualify as being a coder in my eyes.

Starting from scratch is the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason For This Useful Post:

Departure (07-21-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

While that may be true, I'm an addicted to "re-inventing the wheel", I hate using existing bases/interfaces to do my work, apart from ones that are pretty much essential (i.e low level APIs, or database APIs that you can't replicate) and I prefer to make my own, where it doesn't sacrifice efficiency. If you can't see how an original base was made (referring to CA), you shouldn't be using it. Updating addresses and tweaking graphical interfaces doesn't qualify as being a coder in my eyes.

Well Said.

I appreciate looking at bases though. I dont use bases that are released, rather I like seeing how people do their stuff. If people want to C&P That is their choice. So I say keep the bases comin, I wont use them so IDC.

Also, if someone Copy and Pastes Isn't the point to release good hacks that people enjoy? I dont think you guys should make a big deal about this.

Current Works:
    ---Horror Game

[IMG]https://i645.photobucke*****m/albums/uu180/drgnforce9/Siggys/signature3.jpg[/IMG]
    Special thanks to drgnforce9 for my sig picture

Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post

CAflames is one epic coder.

Rep and thanks him.. or you're perma banned.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to CAFlames For This Useful Post:

HeavenlyRage (07-20-2011)

Thanks
    The first to flame were the people with the least coding experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post

I had a Déjà vu reading your post, That's EXACTLY how I always try to do do my programming, so much so, that I'm even (trying to anyways) building my own os, to build my own api's to ultimately support my own userspace programs

I'm SCHiM

Morals derive from the instinct to survive. Moral behavior is survival behavior above the individual level.

Polymorphic engine
    Interprocess callback class
    SIN
    Infinite-precision arithmetic
    Hooking dynamic linkage
    (sloppy)Kernel mode Disassembler!!!

Semi debugger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by .::SCHiM::. View Post
    I had a Déjà vu reading your post, That's EXACTLY how I always try to do do my programming, so much so, that I'm even (trying to anyways) building my own os, to build my own api's to ultimately support my own userspace programs
    Hehe I haven't yet reached that level of dedication, maybe sometime in the future

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    what about the people on windows 7 who cant get any divice pointers at all. like me i have to go to this sight to get device pointers.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I understand if you said not to release functions, but some people need Addresses because they either can't get it themselves or they don't know how. Not everyone can dump and go searching for addresses.

Thanks
    Not everyone is a hacker.
    How can you call yourself a hacker or coder if you rely on other people to do it for you? Address finding is a part of hacking and coding, and infact is one of the hardest parts if you don't have any resources to use.
    Last edited by kibbles18; 07-20-2011 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by kibbles18 View Post
    Not everyone is a hacker.
    How can you call yourself a hacker or coder if you rely on other people to do it for you? Address finding is a part of hacking and coding, and infact is one of the hardest parts if you don't have any resources to use.
    How can you call yourself a military commander if you're using old battle tactics derived from Hitler? How can you call yourself a game developer if you're basing off your game from other games such as Pong, Donkey Kong, Counter Strike, etc. How can you call yourself a writer if you're writing is inspired from Harry Potter or something...

Re-inventing the wheel, while it can be a great educational experience as well as achieving new features/ideas; it is not very practical for everyone. I'm not saying that building from scratch is a bad idea, not at all I love to do it all the time as it is fun, educational, and you feel good about it.

But deriving your work from other people again can expedite the development time. If people can make the hack making process from 12 hours to like 2, everyone would do it that way. It's faster, more efficient, and benefits the community. If you want to slow it down, you might as well tell them to recreate the OS, make a debugger from scratch and use your own OS's APIs, and then find the Addies.

Doing the work yourself is great, but saving time IMO is even better most of the time.
    Any donations would help

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    How can you call yourself a military commander if you're using old battle tactics derived from Hitler? How can you call yourself a game developer if you're basing off your game from other games such as Pong, Donkey Kong, Counter Strike, etc. How can you call yourself a writer if you're writing is inspired from Harry Potter or something...

Re-inventing the wheel, while it can be a great educational experience as well as achieving new features/ideas; it is not very practical for everyone. I'm not saying that building from scratch is a bad idea, not at all I love to do it all the time as it is fun, educational, and you feel good about it.

But deriving your work from other people again can expedite the development time. If people can make the hack making process from 12 hours to like 2, everyone would do it that way. It's faster, more efficient, and benefits the community. If you want to slow it down, you might as well tell them to recreate the OS, make a debugger from scratch and use your own OS's APIs, and then find the Addies.

Doing the work yourself is great, but saving time IMO is even better most of the time.

cant you just make that into 1 or 2 lines? and the idea sucks...
    [IMG]https://i1188.photobucke*****m/albums/z410/killer121561/Nexus-1.jpg[/IMG]

Your Either Nexus Or Your Against Us

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast