Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by eggtony View Post
    what are the essential software we need to install for this awesome bot ?
    I can not get this bot to run in the game and i see the dialog message is displaying.
    This is what i done: create game(unlaunched), alt+tab, x64exe(system is 64bit windows7), back in game and press insert.
    btw. i have the latest autoit installed as well.
    do I have to launch the exe from autoit or just fine clicking the exe ? Thanks

should the game be installed on C drive ?
    Doesn't matter where the game is launched from, or where it's installed. All that you should have to do is:
    • Open the Settings.ini file, and make sure that the keys for the skills are all accurate, and that your proper resolution is selected.

• Open the game using your favorite console, along with Nicdel's god/ohk.

• Log on to your character, get in game and start the boat that you want to bot on.

• Go to the console, put in your normal commands, or make sure that they are already working.

• Launch the x64 or x86 version of the bot.

• Make sure the game window is active and start the bot!

What dialogue message are you seeing?

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    Doesn't matter where the game is launched from, or where it's installed. All that you should have to do is:
    • Open the Settings.ini file, and make sure that the keys for the skills are all accurate, and that your proper resolution is selected.

• Open the game using your favorite console, along with Nicdel's god/ohk.

• Log on to your character, get in game and start the boat that you want to bot on.

• Go to the console, put in your normal commands, or make sure that they are already working.

• Launch the x64 or x86 version of the bot.

• Make sure the game window is active and start the bot!

What dialogue message are you seeing?
    yes I did follow the steps, checked in the game manually all worked properly. Copy and paste the default setting in readme and checked with ini keys setting. all matched and worked fine.

the message is saying "searching game error and boat lanuch screen"

I run the game with the lowest graphic setting.(disabled everything where possible, dx9.0+)
    Last edited by eggtony; 08-03-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    yes I did follow the steps, checked in the game manually all worked properly. Copy and paste the default setting in readme and checked with ini keys setting. all matched and worked fine.

the message is saying "searching game error and boat lanuch screen"

I run the game with the lowest graphic setting.(disabled everything where possible, dx9.0+)

Most likely that your pixel colorations are far enough outside my tolerance levels that it's not recognizing the start boat as being available. I really need to figure out a better way to do that.

I have an idea, but not sure how to implement or test yet.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    Ahh nice it would be nice if you could add in like boat 6 so we could do hero mode for es drops ^_^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyiscool View Post
    Ahh nice it would be nice if you could add in like boat 6 so we could do hero mode for es drops ^_^.

I already have the following bots started and in beta phase:
    • Revenge
      Red Ruins
      Frost Stones
      Trampled Plains (which was, ironically, the first of these bots I made and the reason I wanted to build a bot, just haven't reworked it for all the new code)
      Gnoll King, Ruler of the Ruins
      Regrets... Too Late
      Shadowed by Darkness
      Yeti King
      Madness
      Hoarfrost Hollow in Flames
      Contact
      Cadet's Challenge (I think that is the right name, it's Storm Researcher Willy)
      Buried Sorrow
      Last Fragment
      Contract
      Rescue
      Taking Initiative
      Strong Drink

I also have a few more in a testing phase trying to get a method down for telling different boss maps apart. Those ones include:
    • Ruins of Sanctity
      Pursuit
      Some stupidly long map name for Chiulin that I never remember...

If you have other (reasonable) suggestions, let me know.
    'Nuff said.

Important Information!

Thanks
    Oh i see my bad lol i feel dumb i think you shiuld add rocktunes cabin :O i hear it drops master es which is nice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Shady Forest (Klaus) would probably be the best farming spot after the recent patch. Supposedly this place drops Ornate, Bloodlust, Adjusted, and Maelstrom. PLUS it drops armor frags which sell for 50k each

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyiscool View Post
    Oh i see my bad lol i feel dumb i think you shiuld add rocktunes cabin :O i hear it drops master es which is nice.
    Oh and also what the dead leaves behind ^_^ cant wait to try these out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    not sure what im missing here. Im doing everything correctly but when i run the exe corresponding to the map it hides ui, rotates camera and the throws all of my spears away. then says waiting for battle cleared screen likes it accomplished the mission D:
    im gonna try to reinstall viny and try again.

Thanks
    Be careful, its on the rankings.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

eggtony (08-03-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by OniKon View Post
    not sure what im missing here. Im doing everything correctly but when i run the exe corresponding to the map it hides ui, rotates camera and the throws all of my spears away. then says waiting for battle cleared screen likes it accomplished the mission D:
    im gonna try to reinstall viny and try again.
    Due to the fact that it's hiding your UI (Which is the default - button on your keypad) and I have that bound to One Hit Kill, I'm thinking that you didn't properly set up your settings.ini file. Try looking in there to make sure your commands are all set properly.

And thanks for the suggestion of Rocktune's Cabin, I will look into it. When I made that list I completely blanked on Hilder Forest maps. I currently have betas for Klaus and Taonu as well.

Important Information!

Thanks
    Most likely that your pixel colorations are far enough outside my tolerance levels that it's not recognizing the start boat as being available. I really need to figure out a better way to do that.

I have an idea, but not sure how to implement or test yet.
    alright, look forward to it.
    in the mean time, can you provide any possible solution for this problem ?
    i have the screen res at 32-bits already.

Thanks
    Hey im new at this, how this works? i mean the bot, it kills the boss and i get exp or what? XD sorry for the nooby quest but im new, thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    alright, look forward to it.
    in the mean time, can you provide any possible solution for this problem ?
    i have the screen res at 32-bits already.
    I'm implementing and testing an idea now. If it appears to work the way I want it to, I will re-release v2.2 shortly. It involves a few more pixel checks though, so I'm grabbing resolution co-ordinates and colors and a bunch of other data.

And due to my lack of skill, I'm probably way over-complicating what I'm doing too.

RedStyle - All instructions are included. Once started, the bot will cycle through that map continuously for however long you stay connected and leave the bot running.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Much appreciated once again Zai, for as much as you've helped me over the last 2 days . I'm looking forward to having some fun with this one as well and sending you every drunken mistake i make. =)

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast