Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    Like I said, your settings.ini is not right for your configuration. The bot references this file to know what keystrokes to send. The bots' defaults are to press Numpad 0, Numpad -, Numpad 7, Numpad 4 and up/right arrow at the start of the boss room.

Without the proper binds, this will hide the UI and then do nothing. With the proper binds it will turn god/ohk on, fill your secondary with spears, make you tiny, and do a double transform.
    so what should i do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm using Pie Binds V2, and I've tried setting the binds correctly to no avail. Now none of it is working.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by GuitarooGuy View Post
    I'm using Pie Binds V2, and I've tried setting the binds correctly to no avail. Now none of it is working.
    Well, to be honest, I've never once used Pie Binds so I have no idea if it will work with my bot or not.

The bot was created to work with PubConUSv2 and vin_v4b.

mistahbo - If you have a console operational, what you can do is take the bindings that I included in the readme and copy/paste that into your console. This will revert everything to my defaults, and should take care of the issue, provided you haven't changed the .ini file.

This bot does require a certain level of basic file mainpulation knowledge to work properly.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Well, to be honest, I've never once used Pie Binds so I have no idea if it will work with my bot or not.

The bot was created to work with PubConUSv2 and vin_v4b.

mistahbo - If you have a console operational, what you can do is take the bindings that I included in the readme and copy/paste that into your console. This will revert everything to my defaults, and should take care of the issue, provided you haven't changed the .ini file.

This bot does require a certain level of basic file mainpulation knowledge to work properly.
    i copied your binds into console, now it waits 2 minutes, then walks forward, activates boss attack, then the boss dissapears, and mouse movement does a 360. help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Okay so now all the binds are working, but the bot won't work. It shows that it's running on my taskbar. But doesn't appear in game, and INS does nothing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahbo View Post
    i copied your binds into console, now it waits 2 minutes, then walks forward, activates boss attack, then the boss dissapears, and mouse movement does a 360. help?
    That's a known bug on both white tyrants when you have hacks going. Nothing we can do about it at the moment. Try a different map for a little while and then go back to it.

Guitaroo - Check your settings.ini for the Hotkey section, check the start= place and make sure that it says {INS}. If it does, make sure that you are hitting the correct insert (not the one on your numpad). If you try that and it still doesn't work, you've messed something up somewhere.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    That's a known bug on both white tyrants when you have hacks going. Nothing we can do about it at the moment. Try a different map for a little while and then go back to it.

Guitaroo - Check your settings.ini for the Hotkey section, check the start= place and make sure that it says {INS}. If it does, make sure that you are hitting the correct insert (not the one on your numpad). If you try that and it still doesn't work, you've messed something up somewhere.
    i made sure everything is correct in settings.ini still none of the binds work.
    Last edited by mistahbo; 08-03-2011 at 09:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    The binds are set up fine, and they work fine in game. It's just that the bot doesn't seem to be working for me. Is there any indicator in Vindi that shows the bot is ready to be used?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    -----------
    Last edited by mistahbo; 08-03-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    i made sure everything is correct in settings.ini still none of the binds work. seriously if you're going to release a hack at least release one where we don't have to sit here for 5 hours trying to figure out how to run it
    That's the wrong attitude to take with me boy. I've put over 200 hundreds hours into tweaking and perfecting these bots. I've spent a large chunk of this afternoon trying to help you and others. If you want a bot so badly, please feel free to build one yourself and then release it to the public. This release has over 5000 lines of code and well over 250 hours of testing time through me and my beta's. As well as several other users of this site. None of us have a single problem with it. Or if they do, they haven't said anything.

If you still feel like wanting help, realize that all of us here who are providing things to you are doing so with no payment to ourselves and are spending our own time and energy into these.

Once you get that through your head, I'll try to help you figure out your problem.

Guitaroo - There should be a system tray icon that says the bot has started running, and it should look like a dark blue circle with a triangle inside of it. If that is in your tray (You may have to expand to show all) the bot is operational.

If you press Insert while in game, but nothing appears at all, my first guess is that you may have renamed your Vindictus client? The bot is designed to wait until the window titled "Vindictus" is open and active before starting.

If you are pressing Insert, and get the little tooltip, but nothing happens. The color checking feature to make sure the boat is ready to launch isn't within the correct parameters. I'm trying to find a workaround for that now.

If you are pressing insert, and the mouse moves, but doesn't do anything but launch the boat and sit there. And you're sure that the settings.ini file is right.... Well, I'm just not sure. Like I said, I never tested against Pie Binds, as I've never used Pie Binds. His commands might be just different enough from the ones I'm using that it may screw up the bot.

Important Information!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

OniKon (08-04-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    That's the wrong attitude to take with me boy. I've put over 200 hundreds hours into tweaking and perfecting these bots. I've spent a large chunk of this afternoon trying to help you and others. If you want a bot so badly, please feel free to build one yourself and then release it to the public. This release has over 5000 lines of code and well over 250 hours of testing time through me and my beta's. As well as several other users of this site. None of us have a single problem with it. Or if they do, they haven't said anything.

If you still feel like wanting help, realize that all of us here who are providing things to you are doing so with no payment to ourselves and are spending our own time and energy into these.

Once you get that through your head, I'll try to help you figure out your problem.

Guitaroo - There should be a system tray icon that says the bot has started running, and it should look like a dark blue circle with a triangle inside of it. If that is in your tray (You may have to expand to show all) the bot is operational.

If you press Insert while in game, but nothing appears at all, my first guess is that you may have renamed your Vindictus client? The bot is designed to wait until the window titled "Vindictus" is open and active before starting.

If you are pressing Insert, and get the little tooltip, but nothing happens. The color checking feature to make sure the boat is ready to launch isn't within the correct parameters. I'm trying to find a workaround for that now.

If you are pressing insert, and the mouse moves, but doesn't do anything but launch the boat and sit there. And you're sure that the settings.ini file is right.... Well, I'm just not sure. Like I said, I never tested against Pie Binds, as I've never used Pie Binds. His commands might be just different enough from the ones I'm using that it may screw up the bot.
    oh man sorry. never thought about how long it takes for you to code all this shit truce? truly sorry, but i have been sitting here for a while -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I see it active in the tray, but in game, no tool tip appears when I attempt to start it at the unlaunched boat. I'm trying to do White Tyrant Challenge if that means anything. Also, I used the console to set the binds exactly as they are in the read me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    oh man sorry. never thought about how long it takes for you to code all this shit truce? truly sorry, but i have been sitting here for a while -.-
    It's fine. I'm a little frustrated myself with trying to figure out a new mthod of color checks to make the boat launch more accurate.

So, here's is what I do when I start up my bot.
    Launch PerX with my ciphered copy of PubConUSv2 and vin_v4b
    Launch "Vindictus.exe" through PerX
    Wait until log in screen.
    Input my binds (Included in the readme)
    Once I'm on the boat, I launch the bot.
    Alt-tab into the game, and hit Insert to start.

Does this differ from how you are starting it all up?

--EDIT--
    guitaroo - Is your game client file named "Vindictus.exe"

Because there are only three lines in the script between the launching and the tooltip appearing.
    It literally starts like this
    Code:
    While 1=1
    	Sleep(500)
    	WEnd

Func Start()
    	WinWaitActive ("Vindictus", "")
    	ToolTip("SinBotv2.2 has started. Please press the Pause/Break button to pause, and End to exit.", 50, 50)
    Last edited by Zaiakunokami; 08-03-2011 at 09:08 PM.

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes it is
    Does it make a difference that I'm using VinV5b.dll and PubConUsv3?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    It's fine. I'm a little frustrated myself with trying to figure out a new mthod of color checks to make the boat launch more accurate.

So, here's is what I do when I start up my bot.
    Launch PerX with my ciphered copy of PubConUSv2 and vin_v4b
    Launch "Vindictus.exe" through PerX
    Wait until log in screen.
    Input my binds (Included in the readme)
    Once I'm on the boat, I launch the bot.
    Alt-tab into the game, and hit Insert to start.

Does this differ from how you are starting it all up?

--EDIT--
    guitaroo - Is your game client file named "Vindictus.exe"

Because there are only three lines in the script between the launching and the tooltip appearing.
    It literally starts like this
    Code:
    While 1=1
    	Sleep(500)
    	WEnd

Func Start()
    	WinWaitActive ("Vindictus", "")
    	ToolTip("SinBotv2.2 has started. Please press the Pause/Break button to pause, and End to exit.", 50, 50)
    could you send me your settings.ini with everything put in?

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast