Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Dependent View Post
    Suggestion for Social Engineering Section

Here are some of my ideas to be better improve the section as a whole. If any of my idea's do seem off and wrong please don't hesitate to criticize my suggestions. Just a heads up, I don't mean to offend anyone who is reading affected by this but needs be improved.

• Accessibility to Social Engineering Methods & Social Engineering Section - to start off I want to propose a post count requirement, except for people who have donated. to prevent leachers but they are allowed to post in Social Engineering Help, this makes it that methods shared by members can only be used for people who are actually contributing to the forums. Also if implemented already a hide tag(I don't know if this is already made but should be added to methods and guides shared except for useful ones and don't leak anything.).
    • Spoonfeeding - There should be a rule on asking for obvious and already threads made on a specific topic, this will prevent threads with titles such as "can I have a serial and how I can se Logitech" This should be implemented to help new members to be independent because se'rs rely on their skills as a social engineer and not a method.
    • Social Engineer Tag/rank - To people who are active in social engineering section and have contributed and helped members with se's and all out a great person who's active in the section and who deserves it.

Thanks for reading I would love some feedback!
    Pretty sure this has been addressed multiple times before, and each time the administration decided it's not a good idea.
    Click Here to visit the official MPGH wiki! Keep up with the latest news and information on games and MPGH! To check out pages dedicated to games, see the links below!

dd/mm/yyyy
    Member - 31/01/2015
    Premium - 12/09/2016
    Call of Duty minion - 05/11/2016 - 05/11/2019
    BattleOn minion - 28/02/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Battlefield minion - 30/05/2017 - 05/11/2019
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks minion - 21/09/2017 - 17/09/2019
    Publicist - 07/11/2017 - 02/08/2018
    Cock Sucker - 01/12/2017 - Unknown
    Minion+ - 06/03/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Fortnite minion - 08/05/2018 - 05/11/2019
    Head Publicist - 08/10/2018 - 10/01/2020
    Developer Team - 26/10/2019 - 10/01/2020
    Former Staff - 10/01/2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post

Pretty sure this has been addressed multiple times before, and each time the administration decided it's not a good idea.
    I'm kinda new and didn't know this was already addressed before mind the suggestion, apologies to the staff & admin.

History
    Official Publicist - 11/09/2017
    Official Newsforce Team - 10/19/2017
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    I would suggest Foxhole, it's some kind of mmo shooter which is visable out of bird perspective, it's all about teamplay and communication, you need to run logistics to supply the different outposts, make weapons farm materials, it's still in alpha I guess, but it has some potential in my mind
    Would appreciate a reply

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shades View Post
    I would suggest Foxhole, it's some kind of mmo shooter which is visable out of bird perspective, it's all about teamplay and communication, you need to run logistics to supply the different outposts, make weapons farm materials, it's still in alpha I guess, but it has some potential in my mind
    Would appreciate a reply
    Never heard of it, but does it have a large community like the ones here. And more importantly, are hacks easily made/programmed, and are people interested in hacking and trading?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Never heard of it, but does it have a large community like the ones here. And more importantly, are hacks easily made/programmed, and are people interested in hacking and trading?
    Yeah a lot people are playing the game
    I'm not sure about the hacking part, I managed to edit some things with CE, but also I couldn't get other things to work, I'm not a programmer, I just have knowledge about Anti cheats, how they work and what they are capable to do from my time being part of one of the biggest game hacking company.
    Anyway I'm pretty sure that it is possible to hack other things, saw people running around with God mode or infinite ammo, pretty sure there is a way to edit the exp and rank aswell, however that's none of my skills
    And yeah only thing able to trade is the game, there are no items like for cs:gay

Thanks
    Yeah, then this game definitely has potential here, and hopefully in the future it will be implemented.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Suggestion for improvement in terms of userrgroups

After a thread conversation with a user, and how he disgraces some of these delegatory usergroups as non-staff, I think some usergroups needs to be recognized for the contribution and deemed as staff usergroups but will not take place in user-user basis such as Marketplace, suggestively groups such as News Force be stated as staff role since we take part of the community and actually provide something that may interested and acknowledged by users of the community. Here is the bottom line

Newsforce - changed from a delegatory usergroup into a staff user group
    - Will not have the power of be involved in user-user basis such as marketplace.
    - Recognized as a staff position
    - No powers at all other than be deemed staff.

Opinions and suggestions, about this please let me know.

History
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

After a thread conversation with a user, and how he disgraces some of these delegatory usergroups as non-staff, I think some usergroups needs to be recognized for the contribution and deemed as staff usergroups but will not take place in user-user basis such as Marketplace, suggestively groups such as News Force be stated as staff role since we take part of the community and actually provide something that may interested and acknowledged by users of the community. Here is the bottom line

- Will not have the power of be involved in user-user basis such as marketplace.

As head of News Force, I don't want the group being recognized as Staff. There is a big difference between what News Force does, and what Minions do. At the moment, I vet potential NF applicants, and Liz vets staff applications. If NF becomes staff recognized, then that's a larger workload on Liz, which isn't needed. NF used to have [MPGH] in their names, but people buying/selling/trading in Marketplace thought that meant they were staff, and it implied a false sense of security/trust "Oh he is staff, he won't scam me."

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Logic (01-10-2018)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Unfortunately adding the [MPGH] prefix aka "true" staff isn't an option right now for newsforce or publicist. These groups have been abused on the marketplace, thus the tag was removed.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

Unfortunately adding the [MPGH] prefix aka "true" staff isn't an option right now for newsforce or publicist. These groups have been abused on the marketplace, thus the tag was removed.
    I see well thanks for talking an account of my suggestion and reviewing it regards and have a nice rest of the day.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

As head of News Force, I don't want the group being recognized as Staff. There is a big difference between what News Force does, and what Minions do. At the moment, I vet potential NF applicants, and Liz vets staff applications. If NF becomes staff recognized, then that's a larger workload on Liz, which isn't needed. NF used to have [MPGH] in their names, but people buying/selling/trading in Marketplace thought that meant they were staff, and it implied a false sense of security/trust "Oh he is staff, he won't scam me."
    I see now why this was changed in that sense alright thanks.
    Last edited by Dependent; 10-25-2017 at 11:59 AM.

History
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    SUGGESTION
    Kpop forum in Entertainment under General.

I think it will be great to have a K-pop section, since K-pop is getting bigger and bigger nowadays!
    Fitbit SE Service
    Email me on mpghgravity@gmail.com for faster response

< ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- >

Do not hesitate to IM / PM / VM me if you have any questions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Marketplace improvement revision suggestion

Greetings wanted to suggest improvements in marketplace so it’s a better trading and easier and safer. I have noticed reoccurring problems in scammers grave because some rules and regulation isn’t implemented on the sector. Keep note this is only a suggestion so the is not final it can be edited for staff likening. as this is only my opinion to possibly improve the section.

User Services

SE Services - should have only person doing that service not a group so whatever happens that person is accounted for since he's the only that did the service. group se's services should't be allowed at all because if a person doesn't even know how to se a specific item and he creates a service for it and he just pays his workers to do the se's lower than what he sell he's making money without doing any work which is ridiculous in my opinion since it's "User Services" meaning that user itself is doing the work. so when it comes to reports and what not no one will be accounted for other than the person handling the service.

SE Services - should have an order limit of some sort. Users who pay se'rs to pay get them this item and 1 month later he didn't do it because he had other orders it just wasting the customer time and literally just not even nice for a buyer. so I suggest unless orders of 5 is done he can't accept any other orders if he can't even manage to prioritize people who already paid for their product.

Selling Items/Accounts/etc

Ebooks - should be rechecked by at least 2 staff member I realize it's more work but it would be better in the long run, since it's 2x been seen approved as a ebook that can be sold on mpgh and safe and actually true what it advertise as.

Sources that's why improvements needs to happen.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1311786
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1311207

History
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Marketplace improvement revision suggestion

Greetings wanted to suggest improvements in marketplace so it’s a better trading and easier and safer. I have noticed reoccurring problems in scammers grave because some rules and regulation isn’t implemented on the sector. Keep note this is only a suggestion so the is not final it can be edited for staff likening. as this is only my opinion to possibly improve the section.

User Services

SE Services - should have only person doing that service not a group so whatever happens that person is accounted for since he's the only that did the service. group se's services should't be allowed at all because if a person doesn't even know how to se a specific item and he creates a service for it and he just pays his workers to do the se's lower than what he sell he's making money without doing any work which is ridiculous in my opinion since it's "User Services" meaning that user itself is doing the work. so when it comes to reports and what not no one will be accounted for other than the person handling the service.

SE Services - should have an order limit of some sort. Users who pay se'rs to pay get them this item and 1 month later he didn't do it because he had other orders it just wasting the customer time and literally just not even nice for a buyer. so I suggest unless orders of 5 is done he can't accept any other orders if he can't even manage to prioritize people who already paid for their product.

Selling Items/Accounts/etc

Ebooks - should be rechecked by at least 2 staff member I realize it's more work but it would be better in the long run, since it's 2x been seen approved as a ebook that can be sold on mpgh and safe and actually true what it advertise as.

Sources that's why improvements needs to happen.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1311786
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1311207
    With SE service scam reports, whoever opened the User Service thread (and partners stated) are held accountable to the scam. The people they hire will not be dragged into that specific scam report.

SE service limits can't really be implemented since we can't control the amount of users contacting the seller. If the seller simply can't handle it, the customer can open a scam report and we, as staff, can deem the seller to be incapable of opening such services, and could potentially just not approve them.

Regarding eBooks, we do double check when needed. All of the marketplace staff have similar (almost to par) views for every eBook so having 2 staff members review an eBook won't change much. The only thing I will say is most of the eBooks in general probably don't work. They are made to work but there is no real way to confirm. It'd be better for us to have the OP prove the eBook works upon thread submission so we can know they aren't just selling a shit eBook to make money
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahlwong View Post
    With SE service scam reports, whoever opened the User Service thread (and partners stated) are held accountable to the scam. The people they hire will not be dragged into that specific scam report.

SE service limits can't really be implemented since we can't control the amount of users contacting the seller. If the seller simply can't handle it, the customer can open a scam report and we, as staff, can deem the seller to be incapable of opening such services, and could potentially just not approve them.

Regarding eBooks, we do double check when needed. All of the marketplace staff have similar (almost to par) views for every eBook so having 2 staff members review an eBook won't change much. The only thing I will say is most of the eBooks in general probably don't work. They are made to work but there is no real way to confirm. It'd be better for us to have the OP prove the eBook works upon thread submission so we can know they aren't just selling a shit eBook to make money
    I understand almost everything but if a specific person already accumulated an amount of scam reports failing to provide such services won't they be deemed unworthy to be approve for any of his services? ultimately just closing all of his user services.
    Last edited by Dependent; 10-27-2017 at 05:34 AM.

History
    Premium - 10/11/2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Everyone knows about this little Anime sub-forum in General forum.
    It's really hard to spot for potential anime lovers.
    I think there should be a completely separate Anime forum with Hentai sub-forum.
    Of course it requires some custom section rules like:
    "- No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban)"
    to
    "- No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+) (except anime). (Permanent Ban)"
    There are definitely many hidden hentai / anime fans out there.
    Thanks for understanding
    . . . malsignature.com . . .

[ global rules ] [ scam report ] [ image title ] [ name change ] [ anime force ]
    [ league of legends marketplace rules ] [ battlefield marketplace rules ]

"because everytime you post a picture of anime in here
    your virginity's time increases by 1 month"
    ~Smoke 2/18/2018

Former Staff 09-29-2018
    Battlefield Minion 07-21-2018
    Premium Seller 03-04-2018
    Publicist 12-10-2017
    League of Legends Minion 05-31-2017
    Premium 02-05-2017
    Member 10-13-2013

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zaczero For This Useful Post:

Dependent (10-31-2017),Jikurein (11-01-2017)

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast