Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

How to Begin. Botting

I'm obviously new to this, so that's why im asking before try.
    So I have DankSole 1.2, SinBotv2.303 and VinV5. I honest don't know if i have everything needed to begin but from the countless threads I've read,i know i need these "at-least i think anyways". To Start, Do these files need to be placed anywhere specifically? " If so im assuming the Vindi folder" Are they still useable or now detectable? And can anyone start me off with how to begin or a comprehensive guide to put me on the right track.

Thnx again for any help, its probably aggravating enough with me asking.https://www.mpgh.net/forum/newreply.p...eply&p=4985906
    Last edited by Paladin; 08-25-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Behind your computer screen, nomming your bytes!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by RaKon_Divine View Post
    I'm obviously new to this, so that's why im asking before try.
    So I have DankSole 1.2, SinBotv2.303 and VinV5. I honest don't know if i have everything needed to begin but from the countless threads I've read,i know i need these "at-least i think anyways". To Start, Do these files need to be placed anywhere specifically? " If so im assuming the Vindi folder" Are they still useable or now detectable? And can anyone start me off with how to begin or a comprehensive guide to put me on the right track.

Thnx again for any help, its probably aggravating enough with me asking.
    None of those files have to be placed anywhere in particular. I keep all mine in a "Vindi Hax" folder on my desktop.

Easiest guide I can write:
    Open up the SinBotv2.303 folder.
    Open up the README.txt file. Read it.
    Find the section that has the default binds (big long list of Bind "key" "command") and COPY IT!
    Now, go to you folder with the injector that you have. (I recommend PerX, found here.)
    Run the injector program, as admin is you need to.
    Within the injector program, open the .dll files for injection.
    Make sure both Danksole.dll and vin_v5b.dll are in the list for injection.
    Start the injection. If using PerX, just run the Vindictus.exe file. If using sinJect, hit the launch button, and wait for the camera shutter sound. THE INSTANT YOU HEAR IT, CLOSE SINJECT!
    You should get a little pop-up box for Danksole. Hit Yes.
    Wait for the log in screen, don't click on anything after closing sinject
    Once you get a little message saying the Danksole was successful, close that.
    Alt-tab to the console window.
    Right-click it and hit paste. Finish with an enter so that you are on a new line.
    Alt-tab back into Vindictus.
    Go to the docks, and choose any boat that you want to bot on.
    BEFORE YOU LAUNCH THE BOAT, run the SinBotv2.303 bot file.
    Once you see the little tooltip in the to pleft of your screen, alt-tab back into vindictus and click the window.
    Press your Insert key.
    Sit back and watch the bot go.

Important Information!
    Rules: #1 - #2 - #3
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaiakunokami For This Useful Post:

AntiH3ro (08-25-2011),ErrorProxy (08-24-2011),Result (09-26-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaiakunokami View Post
    None of those files have to be placed anywhere in particular. I keep all mine in a "Vindi Hax" folder on my desktop.

Find the section that has the default binds (big long list of Bind "key" "command") and COPY IT!
    Now, go to you folder with the injector that you have. (I recommend PerX, found here.)
    Start the injection. If using PerX, just run the Vindictus.exe file. If using sinJect, hit the launch button, and wait for the camera shutter sound. THE INSTANT YOU HEAR IT, CLOSE SINJECT!
    Right-click it and hit paste. Finish with an enter so that you are on a new line.
    Once you see the little tooltip in the to pleft of your screen, alt-tab back into vindictus and click the window.
    Press your Insert key.
    notice though that he doesnt have sinject lol. you should probably get it if you want to be able to use those things.

heres the link to it if you need: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...injection.html
    Last edited by Reks.; 08-24-2011 at 06:22 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Reks. View Post
    notice though that he doesnt have sinject lol. you should probably get it if you want to be able to use those things.

heres the link to it if you need: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...injection.html
    sinJect comes with Nico's God/OHK .dll file. Or at least it did the last time I downloaded it.

But thanks.

Important Information!
    Search Button - By Dracconus ---------------------- Useful Commands - By darkwar4ever
    Set-up Vindictus hacks - By crietenz ---------------- Tutorial for SinBotv2.3 - By badhomaks
    What commands do in town! - By Zaiakunokami ------ How to put default binds in SinBot - By Zaiakunokami

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    sinJect comes with Nico's God/OHK .dll file. Or at least it did the last time I downloaded it.

But thanks.
    mine didnt, plus i think you need nicos bind fix version to use it properly

Thanks
    sinject isnt displaying the dlls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by xalinhoe View Post
    sinject isnt displaying the dlls
    sinject must be in the same folder as the dll's also run it as admin

Thanks
    whats the sinbot bot file? whats it called?

Thanks
    It's the collection of bots from
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...3-24-maps.html

And the name of the bot is the name of the battle you want to do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok, thnx for the guide that really helps, Ill give it a try. I really appreciate it.

Thanks

Press your Insert key.
    Wow what the.. I followed that..

and yeah I skipped through a whole dungeon all the way to the last boss.

All i did was transform and become REALLY tiny and started to unleash some force around me.. but I was standing still. What?..

Can someone help me..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    With what i need help is , how to see the skill delay time , because example when i go to the polar bear , Dethrone white the tyrant etc.. he goes to the last dungeon and as soon as he does the skill and the polar bear arrives , he does it so fast it lags me out of the game vindictus.exe stops working its not my PC thats too laggy or anything i even put the tiniest resolution , low low low specs to play

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Ok so after trying this, im still having some trouble. The console window popped up once so im assuming i did it right at first, but now I have no clue what im doing. I'm trying over and over but i cant seem to get it to work. I ran PerX again and added the two ddl. files but it just stays open; I tried to manually inject them but that does nothing and i don't know if auto-injecting is working. Does there need to be anything placed under Program ( what to inject ). Also it seems that I'd still have to actually lvl the bot in order to use with the hacks themselves. So how exactly do you lvl the bot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by RaKon_Divine View Post
    Ok so after trying this, im still having some trouble. The console window popped up once so im assuming i did it right at first, but now I have no clue what im doing. I'm trying over and over but i cant seem to get it to work. I ran PerX again and added the two ddl. files but it just stays open; I tried to manually inject them but that does nothing and i don't know if auto-injecting is working. Does there need to be anything placed under Program ( what to inject ). Also it seems that I'd still have to actually lvl the bot in order to use with the hacks themselves. So how exactly do you lvl the bot?
    Guess I forgot that part.
    Just type "Vindictus.exe" (no quotes) in the top part of the PerX window. Select auto-launch again.
    And then run your Vindictus.exe file (Located in C:\Nexon\Vindictus\en-US\)

Important Information!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    The issue im having is, that now im no longer getting the Blue/black console window to insert the Binds into. I'm pretty much going step by step I don't know what im doing wrong. So if im using PerX, i don't need to worry about getting a Console window, while if I'm using Sinject I will?

2nd question is these boats in Sinbot are made for higher lvls, so how do i actually get the Bot to higher lvls faster/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast