Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Regarding recent attitudes in this section

Quote Originally Posted by angrybuddha View Post
    Tested it, gotta say i'm pretty impressed with some of the features such as mission detection. Too bad you had to ruin someone's day by making the public version better than the donator version lol. Good job anyway.
    I love how fast everyone is to talk bad about the people you all beg so hard to do things for you...And yet you wonder why @Nico, @DanK, @Hell_Demon and myself have clearly stated we're not giving you anything else unless things change around here; more specifically people's attitudes. All this ignorant backtalk from undeserving individuals with no sense of respect.

I closed SinBot because I'm sick and tired of doing favors for unjust persons that feel the need to talk 'smack' to someone doing a favor for them. Added to that a few other reasons, namely people trying to talk back to me, and act like it was my DUTY to update a product, and assist people that Zaiakunokami BAILED on. His laptop wasn't stolen, he left; simply because he was tired of dealing with people like this. That's a direct quote from him, and so is this: "If and when I decide that I'm done with SinBot I'm just going to use an excuse and say that my laptop was stolen or something. That way I give them no reason to assume that I could keep working on it. I am growing impatient with people's attitudes, and don't have the time to work on this anymore anyways because of school, and three part time jobs."

The reason that the merger happened was because I didn't want him to quit on you all, but he decided to anyways, and there was nothing that I could do about it because he didn't even tell me. I offered my assistance in finishing it for you all because that's the kind of person that I am. Zaiakunokami didn't just bail on you guys, and the project, he bailed on me too. But I was not going to let that stop me from making the product what it was supposed to be. It was then that I realized what he was talking about, and said "this isn't worth it." It's not worth it to sit in here day in and day in and day out and be slandered, and talked down upon just because you guys thought that I was screwing you over. You can think what you want of me, but in truth, I'm the ONLY reason that SinBot even stood a chance in the beginning, and end.

I gave him over 30% of the code that made that bot run, and did several of the "updates" that were put in. You wouldn't even have had a fully functional (or even close to that) bot if it weren't for me. @DanK helped out with a lot of the coding too, and we never said ANYTHING because it wasn't our place to talk down about Zaiakunokami, because that wasn't our intention. But this inferior need to post the ignorant things that we all do needs to STOP!

You guys/girls come in here day in and day out asking us to fix things for you, then as soon as they don't work the way YOU think they should "something's wrong with it" or "it doesn't work" , or "We're just ripping you off."
    No, The reality is that you're missing some steps, or information because you didn't read, and you can't figure it out. That is not the fault of the developer, it's the consequence of you not applying enough effort.

I bet almost NONE of you know that I have a heart condition, and other severe health issues that keep me from being able to work, or that Zaiakunokami has a tumor, or that @Hell_Demon has a form of Autism now did you! You come in here, and talk down to people that have HUGE strengths compared to their massive illnesses. People that you know nothing about on a personal level; begging them on a daily basis to do things for you when you treat them like dirt. Then when you get met with a response you don't like you try to talk back to them, degrade them, slander them, and throw things in their face.

That is NOT how things work. You need to grow up, and take responsibility for your actions. No one in these forums is obligated to do a damn thing for you. We do it BECAUSE WE ARE NICE PEOPLE, and we like helping people do the things they want to do. We KNOW how it feels to have limitations and we hate it, that's why we hack, it removes those limitations. But when we have people like this, Like @xiacross, and @stacked coming in here constantly being blasphemous it annoys us, and remove every ounce of JOY that we take pride in when we do this.

I was discussing this post with @HoLyNeSs, and @Hell_Demon to find the most pleasant way to approach this, and this is what hell_demon had to say (picture provided as extra proof below.)
    Code:
    -----------------------------------------------
    "Wesley V says:
    All of that is perfect, all of that is EXACTLY the reason I'm not active anymore, I used school & home situation as excuse which was the biggest bullshit ever, well, home situation was bad but not affecting time on pc
    Also I haven't been in the hospital either because of a car accident, I went to my girlfriend in spain for 2 weeks and used that as excuse so I wouldn't get bashed

Dracconus says:
    Do you mind if I quote that?  I know that in these circumstances you'd rather me not, but it would help to have someone of your stature defending this case as well
    so that it doesn't appear as if I'm simply lashing out at individuals myself to show that this really is a GLOBAL concern for this section

Wesley V says:
    Go ahead  

Dracconus says:
    Thank you, VERY much

Wesley V says:
    You are one of the people that taught me to not walk away from problems and made me a stronger person in general. I don't care anymore if they know the truth
    Hopefully they'll learn from their mistakes(doubt it though)"
    --------------------------------------------------------

So I'm asking you now, both as a coder, a fellow member, and possible future Minion. Stop plaguing our section with the insolence that has recently surpassed logical levels within this community, and let's be the community that we could be. Strong minded and helpful to each other. Pleasant, and informative. because if we don't, this section IS going to die, and fast. I'm not sure about you, but I don't wish for that to happen; at ALL
    Last edited by Dracconus; 11-01-2011 at 05:33 AM.
    Like my work? Feel free to donate using the button below

¤Advanced Search Tutorial (For Site Newbies)

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

¤ClipBoard Pasting Program Source Code (for things that don't let you)

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

commcomm (11-01-2011),Das Face (11-01-2011),dekahn (11-01-2011),DisarmingBullet (11-01-2011),givemehax (11-01-2011),HaxAttaxxx (11-01-2011),Hell_Demon (11-01-2011),HoLyNeSs (11-01-2011),kidsizedcoffin (11-01-2011),MobiusONE (11-01-2011),s4itox (11-01-2011),Spiken (11-02-2011),Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu (11-01-2011),tupac_orionmg (11-02-2011),zxcde (11-01-2011),___guilherme___ (11-01-2011),|Creative| (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

I have to agree with most of this... A big reason for me deciding not to release any more consoles or anything else has to do with the lack of appreciation exhibited in this community in the last 3-5 months or so. The lack of any effort to do anything for oneself or to even find the answered to your ignorant questions which are already asked and answered 1000 times before.

An example of this is DankSole 2.1 .. Before I had the download removed there was 2500 downloads... Since it got put back up a few days ago there has been over 1k more downloads already... That's 3500 downloads of my free hack, guess how many people bothered to click the thanks button and show a little appreciation? 51 FIFTY ONE FUCKING PEOPLE OUT OF 3500+ ASSHOLES! You kidding me?? This is a big fuck you from you guys to me, and for that I say FUCK YOU back!

Not that I do this for money but it would be nice to get some support in that way also.. I see all these people releasing bots which require my hack getting massive donations and appreciation all the time, like SinBot which zaik made about 800$ from. Only ONE developer has bothered to offer sharing anything with me or Nico or anyone else whos work they sponge off of and that is @l2noob2.

All in all I've gotten a measly 100$ or so total from everything I've done here. And most of that was from people who wanted something in return, DankSole 3.0.

Again I say, I was never in it for the money.. But when I see people raking it in using MY shit that I get NOTHING from, it does piss me off. When I see people appreciate the bot makers more then me @Nico or @Hell_Demon, it pisses me off...

None of these hacks are possible without the console these days... 3 people on this forum are capable of producing a fully working console, me HD and Nico... There are a few more people but they wont publicly release one.. Soon enough Nexon will patch DankSole 2.1 and you people will finally realize how much you depend on us, because we are NOT going to continue down this road any longer.
    Last edited by Nico; 11-01-2011 at 04:59 AM.
    PLAYING RIFT!

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DanK For This Useful Post:

dekahn (11-01-2011),givemehax (11-01-2011),HaxAttaxxx (11-01-2011),Hell_Demon (11-01-2011),MobiusONE (11-01-2011),___guilherme___ (11-01-2011),|Creative| (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Another point that I neglected to mention. The people that are getting paid for their stuff rely on other individuals in order to make it. (don't look at me, I've not received a SINGLE penny from any of MY projects. Had I dank, Nico, and Hell_demon already knew that they'd get something.
    Just a general lack of respect, and understanding in total. We've got to fix this section, it's no one's fault besides our own as a collective unit. Therefor it's no one's responsibility except ours to fix it.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    @dracconus, @DanK above, and @Nico and every other coder who took part in making these hacks

I completely understand how you guys feel, because most of the posts I've seen in MPGH sound like they're coming from whiny little kids. Even though I'm a leecher too, I make sure to read just about every page (at least all the recent ones) before I ask a question. Within my month of hacking so far, I have yet to ask a question because they've all been asked 4000 times. In fact, I don't even ask unanswered questions because I know by the next day, chances are it'll be asked a few times, probably all within a few posts of each other because most leechers don't ever bother reading. I guess part of the problem is that the ones who bother to read get it working and never post (like me), and the whiny little kids end up covering up the forums. As a whole, we leechers don't appreciate you enough, but just thought that I'd let you know that I do very much respect you all.
    Last edited by hohoohoh; 11-01-2011 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Long sentence was long

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hohoohoh For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    Moved into new topic + sticky. What he wrote is quite important for all of you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    I agree with what you said and i'm not a coder but i know how it feels.
    People try to release their features for us and then people don't even so thank you, they just say "That's wrong" and things like that. I really understand and that's why when i use something that was programmed or donned for somebody else i always say "Thank you". Because for people who are using, in this case, bots or consoles, that were donne by other people the minimum that we can do is appreciate and thanks for the hard work that coders had.
    They're working for us FOR FREE! Open you eyes people.
    What bot, hack, cheta, whatever would you use if nobody releases their work? You will programme your bot?! I don't think so...
    SO YES! I APRECIATE YOUR WORK PEOPLE! You are the guys that allow me to play in a diferente way and i like that way (laugh)!

For those who don't care about others people work stop being rude and thank for what you have because if one day no one programes hack,bots, etc you will cry because you have to play fair, and we all know it's easier and funnier to play with bots taht without them. Don't you agree? ; )

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to |Creative| For This Useful Post:

Dracconus (11-01-2011),Hell_Demon (11-01-2011),___guilherme___ (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i agree and i have to add that i hate those miserable noobs that dont even know how to make your easy interface hacks work.It must be frustrating to know that your hacks are being leeched by a bunch of assholes,so we all understand if you want to make hacks private

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ___guilherme___ For This Useful Post:

Dracconus (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ___guilherme___ View Post
    i agree and i have to add that i hate those miserable noobs that dont even know how to make your easy interface hacks work.It must be frustrating to know that your hacks are being leeched by a bunch of assholes,so we all understand if you want to make hacks private
    This is not a thread intended to directly flame anyone, antagonize, or cause discrepancies, or instigate. By stating what you just did you're doing the exact thing that I'm talking about. Whether someone is new or not is irrelevant, sure we are ALL tired of having to repeat ourselves, but if we didn't spend so much time derailing threads and asking support questions that could be figured out with common sense we wouldn't HAVE to repeat ourselves, they would be able to find the answer themselves.
    While I agree with everything that everyone here has stated up until this point, I don't necessarily agree with the terminology used. Please, let's try to stay respectful if we hope to address this matter in the correct method.

As previously stated, in a sense, we're all a huge family. We all come here because we enjoy to, and we enjoy what we give/get to/from this website, and it's members. There is no need to instigate arguments, or anything such as that anymore, and if it doesn't stop then there won't be anything released from the more notable members. This is something that people seriously need to think about. Your own attitudes, and demeanor are destroying your chances at getting the very thing you hope to receive by coming here. I'm not sure about you, but I've checked around, and MPGH is about all you're going to get for Vindictus as far as a solid hacking community. So if I were you all I'd start biting my tongue, and thinking before I spout off anything in this section, or these forums period.

¤Labyrinth Leveling Bot

¤Free Fishing Tutorial

¤Personal Bot Collection

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dracconus For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    i really back you on this. theres not much more i can say beside people just really need to realize the things other people do for others...I have tried to talk to dank and dracc and nico and hell and all them on msn and personally thank them for what they have done. i just suggest that people change for the better...but as for dank nico drac hd all of thank you so much for what you have done and i hope people really realize what they need to do to make this a great community place for all of us..
    Last edited by makinwarnotpeace; 11-01-2011 at 06:37 AM. Reason: pls
    You gots ah purty face.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to makinwarnotpeace For This Useful Post:

Dracconus (11-01-2011),Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    This is an interesting thread. The thing that really bothers me is that the developers here were in a situation where they felt the only way to stop working on their project is to lie. I can only imagine the pressure you guys have been under and can't help but feel that the fun left a long long time ago. I express my condolences for the developers who were put that position. I don't think the people who were working on these voluntary projects deserved to have gone through such a experience.

I do think it is a step in the right direction for this community that these issues are now being highlighted although I believe it is more of a long standing problem and not recent. I wish you guys the best of luck in finding a suitable resolution to this problem.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Checkbox For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (11-01-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I doubt my post would make much of an impact here still being a newbie to the site and a leecher and barely been using these tools for a week but I thank you all for taking the time to work on them and providing them to the community. Still trying to get a bot to work for convenience's sake but I'm not going to cry and whine to any of you guys since its my end that needs tweaking on.

So yeah, thanks and keep up the awesome work if you guys decide to keep working on these tools. If not then I'll be sad since starting to use these tools have brought back motivation to play this game with awful RNG on many aspects but you guys got your own things to do than worry about strangers on the net. GL and HF with whatever other things you do if you do quit.

Thanks
    I completely agree with that. I'm mostly a leecher here too, because I'm actually learning programming. I try to make myself useful when I can. Trying to solve stupid little problems. Though, when you realize someone answered a question, and in the same page, 2-3 posts under, someone asks the same question, it's getting frustrating. I can't imagine what you guys went through sometimes.

Too many people are ungrateful. They get free stuff, that required countless hours of work and will act like if you are slaves that should do everything for them. It's the same kind of people that will cry and whine non-stop when there is a maintenance in the game, and they can't play a goddam FREE game for 6 hours. Or there's a patch like the bug hunt and they start crying over the fact that there's no "real" new content and that it's a waste of time. And will whine when there's a new episode but the servers are down for 12-14hours and they can't play right NOW.

After that, they go in town, sprint in fully crowded channels. Host public boats and ruin the daily raids for everyone. Put 10 stacks of exquisite ores and empowered stones and ruin the economy.

I wish I could do a console and some ohk/god yet. Until then I have to rely on that free stuff you guys give us. It's a shame that you have that much pressure on your shoulders because of ungrateful people. I hope things will balance out someday.

Thanks for the great work you guys are doing. Even if that means I won't be able to use your hacks anymore, I really liked your work and dedication to this community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Good for you guys, take a stand. I know I may have seemed like a whiny noob in one of @l2noob2 's posts but I was trying to provide a bug report (which was in turn my fault for adding an extra zero to something in my mind)

@DanK, what's sad about what you said about the thanks you got is I thanked you for both 2.0 and 2.1 but I never even downloaded 2.1 as it came out after I started a break from the game. If I had money I would donate to both you and @Nico (I haven't used any of HD's stuff) same goes for Zaia (if he were still here) and @dracconus if I were still using sinbot and/or any of his other releases.

Basically I'm just saying that some of us DO appreciate your hard work even when the only way to express that is by clicking the thanks button (because we/or at least I am broke.)

The only suggestion I have is if you do decide to release anything new make the download per request only and only give it to the people you know DO appreciate you and your hard work.

All of you guys mentioned in this thread are awesome for what you have released and for having released it this far even considering the lack of appreciation you've been shown. Even releasing some stuff that you didn't actually "release" but hinted at has helped me figure out quite a few interesting things <-nothing amazing yet but still interesting.

If I was a coder I would contribute but for now that's not an option for me.

tl;dr thanks
    Last edited by necrohax; 11-01-2011 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    @dracconus

I truly believe if we all come together and treat everyone as we would be treated then the community and the world would be a better place. Negativity inspires disdain for the people it radiates from.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Can't say that I really hack anymore since the last thing I downloaded was that inventory checker, however... and that was a while ago

Basically, I'm now here for discussions, and haven't been downloading hacks at all really. (I guess you can tell since I'm almost NEVER contributing or helping anyone). Yeah, I'm just a paranoid DICKHEAD now and don't want to hack anymore, but I do want to stay on this forum even thought it is a hacking website (does that make sense?)... Like I said I'm pretty much here for discussions now....

And I don't use consoles anymore... but maybe I SHOULD thank you for it anyways because you are a part of this community+a contributor, and I'm also party of this community (for the discussions)

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Das Face For This Useful Post:

HaxAttaxxx (11-01-2011)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast