Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Injector Code Error

Hello members of the Visual Basic Section. I come to you today asking for help with 2 errors I keep getting trying to make my personal Injector, Hawk Inject V1.4. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Below is the section of code that both errors are in.

Code:
    Public Class Form1
        Dim dlls As New Dictionary(Of String, String)

Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function VirtualAllocEx Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpAddress As Integer, ByVal dwSize As Integer, ByVal flAllocationType As Integer, ByVal flProtect As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByVal lpBuffer() As Byte, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByVal lpNumberOfBytesWritten As UInteger) As Boolean
        Private Declare Function GetProcAddress Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hModule As Integer, ByVal lpProcName As String) As Integer
        Private Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetModuleHandleA" (ByVal lpModuleName As String) As Integer
        Private Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal 

lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function WaitForSingleObject Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hHandle As Integer, ByVal dwMilliseconds As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer

The first error highlights the 'l' on the very last 'ByVal'. The error reads, 'Identifier Expected'

Code:
    Private Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal

The second error highlights the first command 'IpThreadId'.
    The error reads, 'Declaration Expected'.

Code:
    lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function WaitForSingleObject Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hHandle As Integer, ByVal dwMilliseconds As Integer) As Integer
        Private Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 11-06-2011 at 01:59 PM.

If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Replace your last 3 lines of code with these:
    Code:
    Public Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
    Public Declare Function WaitForSingleObject Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hHandle As Integer, ByVal dwMilliseconds As Integer) As Integer
    Public Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte7 For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (11-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLighting View Post
    Replace your last 3 lines of code with these:
    Code:
    Public Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
    Public Declare Function WaitForSingleObject Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hHandle As Integer, ByVal dwMilliseconds As Integer) As Integer
    Public Declare Function CloseHandle Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hObject As Integer) As Integer
    The last 3 lines of the larger portion of code?

If ℜul℮s doηt b℮ηd, th℮y ฿r℮αk.
    Donator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitehawk772 View Post

The last 3 lines of the larger portion of code?
    Here I just did the entire thing for you. Try that hope that works. If it doesn't feel free to ask if you have more questions.
    Code:
    Public Class Form1

Private Declare Function OpenProcess Lib "kernel32" (ByVal dwDesiredAccess As Integer, ByVal bInheritHandle As Integer, ByVal dwProcessId As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function VirtualAllocEx Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpAddress As Integer, ByVal dwSize As Integer, ByVal flAllocationType As Integer, ByVal flProtect As Integer) As Integer
    Private Declare Function WriteProcessMemory Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpBaseAddress As Integer, ByVal lpBuffer() As Byte, ByVal nSize As Integer, ByVal lpNumberOfBytesWritten As UInteger) As Boolean
    Private Declare Function GetProcAddress Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hModule As Integer, ByVal lpProcName As String) As Integer
    Private Declare Function GetModuleHandle Lib "kernel32" Alias "GetModuleHandleA" (ByVal lpModuleName As String) As Integer
    Private Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkByte7 For This Useful Post:

Nitehawk772 (11-06-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLighting View Post
    Here I just did the entire thing for you. Try that hope that works. If it doesn't feel free to ask if you have more questions.
    Code:
    Public Class Form1

Private Declare Function CreateRemoteThread Lib "kernel32" (ByVal hProcess As Integer, ByVal lpThreadAttributes As Integer, ByVal dwStackSize As Integer, ByVal lpStartAddress As Integer, ByVal lpParameter As Integer, ByVal dwCreationFlags As Integer, ByVal lpThreadId As Integer) As Integer
    [IMG]https://i1198.photobucke*****m/albums/aa459/nitehawk772/Untitled12321321.png[/IMG]

Thanks but it's still not working.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Learn to read, and fix your own errors. I can understand with complicated errors but seriously. Your only problem in the original code you posted was that you had a linebreak in the original declaration, which should be obvious as hell. In the image you just posted, READ THE ERROR. You have declared CreateRemoteThread multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy S. Anderson
    There are only two things to come out of Berkley, Unix and LSD,
    and I don’t think this is a coincidence
    You can win the rat race,
    But you're still nothing but a fucking RAT.

++Latest Projects++
    [Open Source] Injection Library
    Simple PE Cipher
    FilthyHooker - Simple Hooking Class
    CLR Injector - Inject .NET dlls with ease
    Simple Injection - An in-depth look
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Learn to read, and fix your own errors. I can understand with complicated errors but seriously. Your only problem in the original code you posted was that you had a linebreak in the original declaration, which should be obvious as hell. In the image you just posted, READ THE ERROR. You have declared CreateRemoteThread multiple times.
    I'm a very new coder. I'm in the process of learning VB so I don't know.

Do I have to delete 'CreateRemoteThread' and replace it with something else that has the same meaning?
    Last edited by Nitehawk772; 11-07-2011 at 06:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    No, you have to learn the basics before you start leeching injectors. I get very frustrated very quickly with people who just don't care about learning and wanna leech an injector etc.

++Latest Projects++
    Simple PE Cipher
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    No, you have to learn the basics before you start leeching injectors. I get very frustrated very quickly with people who just don't care about learning and wanna leech an injector etc.
    I know all the other code I just don't know the actual code to inject the .DLL into the process.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    So basically, you don't know the code. If you can't even write out a simple API declaration then I don't really believe you. There is a sticky at the top of this forum which provides you with pretty much C+P'able injection source code.

++Latest Projects++
    Simple PE Cipher
    MPGH's .NET SDK
    eJect - Simple Injector
    Basic PE Explorer (BETA)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep