Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Good Anime Suggestions?

Hi, i've watched naruto,naruto shppiduen, and blood+. I was wondering are there any other animes that are good. I've heard bleach is good, but i was wondering if it was gory?
    Also, please only recommend anime that has already been english dubbed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Well, I have a few for you!

Full Metal Alchemist
    Amazing anime, tons of action, and an amazing plot. Enough Said.

Clannad & Clannad Afterstory
    Barely any action, but its an amazing anime, and its a very emotional one. I recommend it to anyone, even the only hardcore anime people. Its amazing, I didn't think I'd like it, but I've fallen for it. Afterstory is much better, but it might be a bit confusing the first few episode if you haven't watched Clannad.

High School of the Dead
    has a bit of gore, its zombies, so tons of blood. But besides that, its an amazing anime with tons of twists and turns!

Yu yu hakusho

An amazing anime, sort of a mixture between Inuyasha and Dragon ball Z. Amazing fighting, and such a good plot line! Transformations, energy attacks, it has it all!

Dragon Ball Z

Obviously i need not explain this. A classic anime and one of the most known without doubt!

Angel Beats
    great anime, quite a bit of action and an interesting plot etc. Its always changing, and some parts have it on the tip of your seat.

Where you can watch these anime's?

Full Metal Alchemist is on Adult Swim.

Angel beats is on the Anime Network (on demand) and I hear you can buy it as well in stores.

Clannad and Clannad afterstory are on netflix, and afterstory itself is also on Anime Network on Demand.

A few Dragon ball Z episodes are on Hulu, but you can buy them at almost any store.

Yu yu hakusho is available at best buy and other electronics stores.

Also, the other Dragon Ball Series' (Dragon ball, Dragon ball GT) are pretty good as well, GT is a bit childish at times though. And Dragon ball is abit innappropriate, but thier good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Berserker, Darker than Black, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist [Brotherhood], Code Geas

Thanks
    Watch the best anime ever code geass yes its a little gory youll love it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    English dub? Old hellsing, ruro-ken, the old FMA, maybe DTB(kinda iffy on that one).

idk, dubs are either a "meh still sucks" or "wow, can you be any more of a try-hard weebo?".
    ---------------------------------

Although, if you could actually watch the english dub of naruto(BELIEVE IT) then you have probably the highest tolerance for bad dub available.

I can't really suggest much since i stopped watching dub when naruto came out.(jap subs came out more, faster, and they were better quality and less annoying, + they didn't have the godzilla dub you see in 99% of the dub anime out there, meaning they didn't flap their mouths for a minute and then came out with "hi".).

Apperantly people liked Gurren Lagaan on dub. Idk.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh on dub? I didn't see that >.<

For dub, I'd say...

Bleach had a decent dub and seems to fit what you like (naruto)

Fullmetal Alchemist had an excellent dub

Death Note had the best dub I've seen and an amazing story. Might not be to your tastes though as you seem to like shounen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Registration View Post
    Well, I have a few for you!

Full Metal Alchemist
    Amazing anime, tons of action, and an amazing plot. Enough Said.

Clannad & Clannad Afterstory
    Barely any action, but its an amazing anime, and its a very emotional one. I recommend it to anyone, even the only hardcore anime people. Its amazing, I didn't think I'd like it, but I've fallen for it. Afterstory is much better, but it might be a bit confusing the first few episode if you haven't watched Clannad.

High School of the Dead
    has a bit of gore, its zombies, so tons of blood. But besides that, its an amazing anime with tons of twists and turns!

Yu yu hakusho

An amazing anime, sort of a mixture between Inuyasha and Dragon ball Z. Amazing fighting, and such a good plot line! Transformations, energy attacks, it has it all!

Dragon Ball Z

Obviously i need not explain this. A classic anime and one of the most known without doubt!

Angel Beats
    great anime, quite a bit of action and an interesting plot etc. Its always changing, and some parts have it on the tip of your seat.

Where you can watch these anime's?

Full Metal Alchemist is on Adult Swim.

Angel beats is on the Anime Network (on demand) and I hear you can buy it as well in stores.

Clannad and Clannad afterstory are on netflix, and afterstory itself is also on Anime Network on Demand.

A few Dragon ball Z episodes are on Hulu, but you can buy them at almost any store.

Yu yu hakusho is available at best buy and other electronics stores.

Also, the other Dragon Ball Series' (Dragon ball, Dragon ball GT) are pretty good as well, GT is a bit childish at times though. And Dragon ball is abit innappropriate, but thier good.
    This! Pretty good suggestion. Full Metal Alchemist had a pretty good dub, Death notes dub is also good. Clannad and Clannad AF dub werent the best but Nagisa and Tomoya were voice acted alright.
    Last edited by Aznganxter; 11-21-2011 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    ok may i mention to stop posting the mainstream animes. it's not like no one can find those. (heck look at the page of the section). I /fp based of what has become of this section.

and thus i say:
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    From what he said he's watched it appears the mainstream anime are the ones he'd like. That's why I suggested them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

kuro, when i reccommend good anime they shun it and go back to kids stuff.

Tired of it, so i reccommend mainstream crap that generally everyone likes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    A non-mainstream English dub I can think of that's good is Full Metal Panic!, it really has some depth, and there's another anime in the works for the sequel.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    :/

kuro, when i reccommend good anime they shun it and go back to kids stuff.

Tired of it, so i reccommend mainstream crap that generally everyone likes.
    Is there any good non-mainstream dub nowadays? I have yet to see a dub that's not "mainstream" by manga standards.
    Last edited by Paladin; 11-21-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I wouldn't watch any anime in dub, when i hear an adult trying to sound like a teenager, i'm done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    I wouldn't watch any anime in dub, when i hear an adult trying to sound like a teenager, i'm done.
    Well yeah, I don't watch dubs, I think there's only a handful of subbed animes at Watch Bleach 348 - Naruto Shippuuden 236 | AnimeSeason.com I haven't seen yet, but now I'm trying to find a good action anime that I haven't seen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Ok ill be reasonable since i have searched for my request to a anime:

Anime list:
    Code:
    Bleach (obviously seen)
    Bleach Movies
    Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (easely shonen(boy) simplistic comedy and yeah...)
    Claymore (claymore i doubt but ok:: a monstered filled world. those who fight are semi-converted monsters and are protecting the humans from the creatures they Can become if they would over use thier powers. (should watch this one again, art style is quite good though males in this style im not really a fan of though)
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion
    Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
    Death Note (quite good story: light finds life simplistic and simpleminded, the people on this globe are rotten and most are still wandering arround, when he crosses paths of his departure from school to his home he finds a death note... out of curiosity he took it with him. with this he found the solution for the monsters who are wandering arround on the earth killing each villian that exist. the one who try to stop him is L name *spoiler* ... L. Lawliet)
    Digimon (name sais it Digi(tal) Mon(sters) like pokemon does (Pocket Monsters)
    Digimon Adventure 02
    Dragon Ball (hmm yeah main character goku fighting everyone ... so that was easy)
    Dragon Ball GT
    Dragon Ball Kai
    Dragon Ball Movies
    Dragon Ball Z
    Durarara!! (read other topic:: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/6-anime/398387-durarara.html#post5495506)
    Gintama (hmm i think this will fit allong with bleach)
    Kurokami The Animation ( magical/seinen(men) a good serie its serie lenght is slightly odd though)
    Lucky Star (hmm yeah created by the makers of the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi)
    Mitsudomoe (just a hilarious serie to watch... most random you can think off really)
    Naruto (chough)
    Naruto Movies
    Naruto Shippuuden
    Needless ( Needless are a kind of espers (technologie created magical powers) they live in a place named BlackSpot, the fractions who live there are the resistance and the fraction of Simeon (one of the bosses:adam archlight(the bad guy in this serie)), the resistance was trapped and killed 2 of them where remaining  Aruka and Cruz schield after meeting a testament(a robot) aruka "DIED" and in a attempt to save cruz it didnt last long and the testament catched up with cruz and the final moment a priest appears name Adam Blade (good guy?) after cruz was saved he followed him since he doesnt have a place to go there he meets with a doctor and eve von neuschwanstein)
    Nyan Koi! ( ( love romance/comedy) a boy was on his way home where a came across a statue he excidently broke it and a curse was set slowly turning him into a cat... he has to do certain things to be save himself from becomming a cat because if he doesn't he can't return to a human lifeform)
    Shaman King ( Jo a shaman has the power to accumilate a spirit and use its power, a boy walks up to a gravejard where the spirits live and he finds yo...)
    The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya (a movie and a actual season of the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi
    The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi ( (semi-love-romance/ shounen (boy -demographic)) a girl has the power to change the planet she gets everything she wishes for but the fact is that she doenst know it. this should never happen since the power might be able to destroy the world. )
    Toaru Kagaku no Railgun (a spin off of Toaru Majutsu no Index i thought it was shoujo based (anime for girls), i find it fun to watch though.
    Toaru Majutsu no Index (touma a character with a unstable power can touch someone and make them lose thier Esper (technology created magical like beeings) -type powers, he meets up with a girl named index(a christian-magician/ not the roman-katholic kind cauze those where the enemy...?), together they go on a journey of a magical road finding the excistance of index (in the first season she doesnt have any memory cauze these where to be erased every year arround the time of her awakening. the official friends of index where fooled by the high-priests saying that her memory should be erased while her power was a source of her weakening state... ok spoil much about first 4 eps))
    Touhou Anime Project Doujin (a fan made animation on the game "Touhou" created by ZUN)
    Tsubasa Chronicle 2nd Series (tsubasa is a serie maily about 2 main characters which are in love, the one is a archeoligist the other one a princess of a empire... at a moment at a shrine she lost her memory at where scattered over at other worlds/dimentions orz .. together with a team of people on a quest to find battles/ a meaning in live and love they travel trough magical gates to reach thier goals etc.)
    Tsubasa Chronicle: Shunraiki
    Tsubasa Chronicle: Tokyo Revelations
    Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
    Vampire Knight (shoujo anime (anime for girl demographic), i like it because of its story and the love-romance part aint really that big, there are quite some nice fight scenes in it.)
    Vampire Knight Guilty
    Vandread  (Mega/Futuristic - story begins with a colony of humans on 2 planets 1 with women the other one with men, they battle blah blah blah)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! (card game, fighting with large/small monsters which get summoned when placed on the field)
    Yu-Gi-Oh! GX
    Dont go grammarnazi on me...
    all of these are shonen/shoujo. over sexistic things i have had removed -w-
    Last edited by Kuro Tenshi; 11-22-2011 at 03:01 AM.
    DigiDrawing|+ ( (Elfen Archer) )
    Link:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/148-showro...en-archer.html

@ Anime Section,Otaku/weeabo (orz.) @Graphics Section, Novice DigiArtist

neuest gift from Yura~Chan:
    https://bakyurayuu.deviantar*****m/#/d372taw
    2nd Place MOTM#9 Theme: CharMods - Combat Arms [No - Thanks] button
    come on you know that don't want to push that ordinary button

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thanks for helping me out People.