Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Anything that works

Sorry if I'm in the wrong section, but I'm kinda new to this whole scheme. I wanted to know if any bots still worked on Vindictus NA and which ones. I downloaded MHWalker, Sinject and a few others but it seems none of them work... guess thats why they were scratched through.... and had a big detected sign next to em......fuuuuuuuuu

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Maybe you downloaded an old version ?

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/267-vindic...tus-na-eu.html

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kiro4kuro For This Useful Post:

Kaemon95 (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I have the correct version of MHWalker and it works but idk whenever i try to do anything with it the weirdest things happen. For example I launch up a boat of hidden and start MHWalker, walker starts the boat and when its done loading my character tried to throw palala's over and over and over. I figured the person in the video was naked so i take off all my gear and try to do the same relaunch the boat and now its just trying to spam an object that isn't there. I need some serious help i've been up and down these forums for hours but i just cant figure out how to get this working

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    First place to start with MHWalker is to thoroughly read the readme file that comes in the zip file. Everything you need to know about running that bot is in the readme file. When I first started using this site, I had everything running in about 10 minutes, it's not that hard if you read and follow instructions carefully and thoroughly. The forum search is your friend, there's even tutorials on how to use the forum search. And yes you always need to run the bot naked, more specifically with no weapon equipped. Make sure you have the key binds for the bot correct or it will never work, that's usually the most common problem right there. Those binds are listed in the readme file.

tl;dr doesn't cut it, you gotta read the readme, and the first forum posts of anything you are trying to use (the post written by the programmer that contains the download link).
    No skimming, read word for word
    Last edited by freebird2011; 12-10-2011 at 07:55 PM.
    I used to have a signature just like you, but it took an arrow ...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to freebird2011 For This Useful Post:

everlegend (12-10-2011),Kaemon95 (12-10-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I've been reading the readme files and i THINK i found out what i'ev been doing wrong but idk it says i need Nico's God/OHK console and other ones which i did download and an injector. I downloaded Sinject and PerX but whenever i launch the game they both get detected. Sorry for being annoying and noobish but it would be helpful if you could post a working console and or injector that are currectly working because to be honest i have no idea what im doing wrong.

I think i have everything correct but the programs i have are all detected..... have Nico's God/OHK DLL been detected? and also SinJect

Trolololololol MHWalker works fine but how am i supposed to bot without a working injector Sinject seems to be detected PerX refuses to work VinJect's been detected.... maybe i picked a wrong day to learn how to bot....
    Last edited by Nico; 12-11-2011 at 10:00 AM.

Thanks
    It's not the BOT that's detected, it's your console/injector. PerX works fine with me and I'm using Nico's console that was released few weeks ago and it doesn't fail on me yet. Also, you're supposed to close your injector after it injects.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Whenever I download and tried using PerX i get an error message saying Windows cannot access the specified file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. I try to run as Administrator and get the same problem. I'm pretty sure i am the only one getting the problem too since everyone else is recommending it

*Edit* I seem to be getting the same error problem with a few other injectors also....idk why -_____-......hope my pc is fucked up
    Last edited by Kaemon95; 12-11-2011 at 01:10 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Ever heard of that thing called "edit button"? Whatever, your antivirus blocks PerX, most likely.
    Nico's second Acc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico. For This Useful Post:

Kaemon95 (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    That problem is fixed and thanks a lot for fixing it. But now VinPub.dll (God/ohk) doesnt open in the selected files I get an error message saying

VinPub.dll
    You don't have permission to open this file.

Contract the file owner or an administrator to obtain permission

Even after i try adding it to an administrator list or running it as admin doesn't seem to work

Edit: Got it to work once but now the injectors that i download wont inject PerX and Winject maybe its trying to inject into the wrong program, maybe its not injecting at all idk. Rageeeee /facedesk

---------- Post added at 10:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Raddah Raddah Blarg -________- After finally getting PerX to work its been detected... PerX didn't close after i launched Vindictus either so maybe im doing something wrong. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Kaemon95; 12-11-2011 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks
    Start PerX as admin.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

Kaemon95 (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    First is there any way to get PerX to launch without turning off avg doing it over and over is getting annoying. I tried putting it on the allow list but i must be doing something wrong since its not working.

Ps: Got the error message again saying PerX is detected... but it doesn't say its being detected on site. asdsfghjkjl

Anyways if i do get a working injector (and I will, I Have Hope! /me) I launch it with a Console and other .dll, After that I do what .-.? enter commands in the console correct? And after that put on MHWalker to bot?

Thanks
    Yeah figures, it's your antivirus. Launch all your stuff as administrator and/or turn off the "live protect feature" of your antivirus. Or, you could simply get rid of your antivirus. After that, you just simply set all your binds in the console and bot.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sasobolj For This Useful Post:

Kaemon95 (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Noooo PerX work's fine after turning off the antivirus but after i do so and try launching the game with it, it gets detected and Vindictus Forcecloses.

Maybe it would just be easier to ask what are you using RECENTLY that lets you bot. Injector's, dlls, console's and bots.

Ps: PerX is being detected even after running everything as an admin.
    Last edited by Kaemon95; 12-11-2011 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks
    You do have PerX on autoclose? MSN, Skype, Steam? I'd like to tv you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Or don't use an AntiVirus . My PC is much cleaner without one lol .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast