Thread: Realization...

Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Realization...

I've came to a sudden realize at the most sober time of the past months that Combat Arms isn't worth it anymore. Nor is any game. I've tried hard on Combat Arms, to get the ranks I've gotten, to get the respect and reputation I have on the game to where people go "OMG IT'S YOU, GET READY TO GET PWNED GUYS", while being legit.
    Yet, I'm completely tired of how Nexon is, in total. If you truly think they're going to "Change" their game or make it better, or actually listen to their players, you're wrong. Nexon won't step their game up, it's been 1-3 years now that FREE PUBLIC HACKS like Ghost Mode, OPK, Aimbot, etc. have been out, for everybody and anybody to use, so they do. And they ruin the game without a care in the world, then go in their Main account and whine about the hackers as if they aren't one helping them ruin the game.

Just listen to somebody for a change, not just skim through this and think "tl;dr" or "Just another noob talking shit".

If you say you "Love CA", well... I've said that for years. 3-4 years to be more specific. You'll come to a realization that you've wasted you life(or just time) on CA. I know, I've wasted my LIFE on it, only coming to the fact that School, Life, And Money is much more important. Life for me is good, Girls like me, I have a lot of friends, Nice parents, awesome things. But I ignored all that for Combat Arms. When I look at CA now, when I get on CA, I just get sickened. Rooms constantly being crashed by hackers, or Nexon's servers fucking up. It's just constant.
    I can't play a game without getting hacked, kicked, or hackusated. Trust me, you'll see what I mean at some point, if you haven't already. It's time to just let it go.
    Last edited by Wretched; 01-02-2012 at 11:32 AM.