Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Any thoughts in Vindictus investment?

Was wondering any way to protect my cash from in-game inflation ~
    i know dye is a good choice, anyone willing to share?

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

thanks nico~
    Last edited by Nico; 02-29-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dye ampules, empowered enhance stones, enhancement elixirs, and enchantment elixirs (and the raw materials used to make them). Also exquisite iron ores.
    Scrolls are no good since they expire.
    Equips are all pointless to invest in since Dragon will come out later.

Another good idea is to enchant accessories with Passion and Significant. Those will always inflate.
    Last edited by sky_dragon; 03-02-2012 at 05:34 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
    Dye ampules, empowered enhance stones, enhancement elixirs, and enchantment elixirs (and the raw materials used to make them). Also exquisite iron ores.
    Scrolls are no good since they expire.
    Equips are all pointless to invest in since Dragon will come out later.

Another good idea is to enchant accessories with Passion and Significant. Those will always inflate.
    agree with enchanting mats,
    but im not sure with stones, maybe dragon will have different enhancing stones
    and exquisite iron ore just dropped from 100k to 35k in less than a month

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I never noticed the volatility of exquisite irons ores, but almost all equips require iron ores or some higher degree of them, so it would be wise to stock up.
    And Dragon items should use Empowered stones since they are good for up to level 80 equipments (check the description).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Yeah however some players will comeback i believe for the final ep so have some good armor made for them and make a killing but thats just my thoughts
    Ahhhhhh soft like tangelos

Thanks
    Investing in rare event items is a good choice too I think. I've seen sunglasses/shades sell for a few 100M. They will probably sell for more with inflation in some time.

Exquisite iron ores used to be around 30k for a long time. They went up to 130k not long before blasters. Someone probably bought a shitload of them to craft blasters or someone bought them to inflate the market. Maybe there used to be a few ores botters that stopped botting ores and now came back. But the regular price was around 30-40k for a few months.

Prices for ores will probably inflate when we get kai. Though that's in a long time.

The problem with enhancement stones/iron ores is that they bind when you buy from market, so you can't really invest in those. The investment you can do is buy them to craft weapon/armors.
    If you compare the dragon armors, they have around the same stats as a BH set. Without a goddamn turbo-extra-giga rare drop. So BH sets are a good investment I think.
    Dragon weapons will be cool and all, but they are not *that* godly. Considering the price of a dragon weap, you will probably not go over +10 (unless they give us runes to +15). So a +10 dragon weapon is not better than a +12/+13 level 61 weapon. And you don't have the speed boost from +10 to +12 either (don't remember base speed of dragon weapons though). And they will be around the same price of those +12/+13 weapons considering the needed dragon tear.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Methodeman For This Useful Post:

mojomojo (03-08-2012)