Some Latest Pointers/Offsets/Addys V2 (After Apocalypse Patch)

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Some Latest Pointers/Offsets/Addys V2 (After Apocalypse Patch)
Here is my V2 of the addys and pointers. I just added some of them

Pointers:

Code:
WeaponMgr: 0xA9CD28
PlayerBasic: 0xA35C20
LTC or PTC pointer: 0x34E7A4
FallMgr: 0xA9CD0C
InjectionMsg: 0x10078
No Bug Damage:0x2D23F4 //not tested
Offsets:

Code:
No Recoil1: 0x18DC
No Recoil2: 0x18E0
No Recoil3: 0x18E4
No Recoil4: 0x2658
No Recoil5: 0x1F48
No Recoil6: 0x20B0
No Weapon Change: 0x2654
No Reload: 0x2650
No Weapon Weight: 0x2408
No Scope: 0xA58
No Knockback: 0x273C
SeeGhost1: 0x88
SeeGhost2: 0x8C
SeeGhost3: 0x90
SeeGhost4: 0x88
CrouchSpeed: 0xC
FastPlant: 0x7C
FastDefuse: 0x80
1 Hit kill: 0x7A4 //Causes Client Error
NoShotGunSpread: 0x7D4
RepeatFire: 0xA50
FastKnife1 (slash): 0xA1C
FastKnife2 (slash): 0x9D4
That`s all I know for now, but I will search more.

Creadits:
@giniyat101
@Assasin`s Creed
@Zhan
@DarK
@DOOP
wow. its nice to have another pointers and offsets in CFPH section
i know most of the coder here will be happy for new updates of pointers and offsets
Quote Originally Posted by nidhish2002 View Post
Not Working Plus No attachments and not approved yet until attachments a added.
~Not approved~
Lol you are not a minion to say that!!
Nice! New pointers and offsets. More to Come!
Quote Originally Posted by Dinodino View Post
what is this for?
Some Offsets and Pointers to change the values so that you can make hacks.
Thanks to this i made my own private hack! But i wont share it till I made other features ...But Thanks this is my first step
Quote Originally Posted by Healer Mage Aqw View Post
Thanks to this i made my own private hack! But i wont share it till I made other features ...But Thanks this is my first step
Congrats!!
I wish I could make my own hack. But I can't find an easily understandable tutorial. Can anyone help?
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
I wish I could make my own hack. But I can't find an easily understandable tutorial. Can anyone help?
Well,You need to understand the basics ^^
Quote Originally Posted by CNAW28 View Post
I wish I could make my own hack. But I can't find an easily understandable tutorial. Can anyone help?
go to crossfire tutorials . you will learn perfectly like I learned perfectly.
LOL
Pano ka nakakahanap ng offset?
Thanks for this release...
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us