Some Latest Pointers and Offsets (After Apocalypse Patch)
I just got bored so I share my Latest pointers and offsets.
Pointers:
Offsets:
That`s all I know
Credits for the addys:
@giniyat101 (Ofc I won`t able to code without him
)
@Assassin's Creed (Thanks for the useful tutorial)
@DaRk (Thanks for your thread in source code section)
Off topic:
I just wanna say thank you for those who helped me in coding.
giniyat101 = thanks for guiding me in hacking, you gave me a base which is detected, then I have to make it undetected and look, I made it
so now, I can code 11 features. Thanks for all!!
@Zvonimir Cro = for teaching me how to make a loader.
@DOOP = thanks for guiding me also, thanks for the info, I can now code PlayerBasics
@zhanre = for teaching me No Recoil, No Realod, No change
Assassin's Creed = for his thread, helped me alot.
@Brimir = for the base tutorial
DaRk = For your thread, even it is CFNA, it helped me alot for the text strings.
That`s all!!
For those who will ask for my hack, I will release it sometime but it would be just simple like DOOP`s releases.
Pointers:
Code:
WeaponMgr: 0xA9CD28 PlayerBasic: 0xA35C20 LTC or PTC pointer: 0x34E7A4
Code:
No Recoil1: 0x18DC No Recoil2: 0x18E0 No Recoil3: 0x18E4 No Recoil4: 0x2658 No Recoil5: 0x1F48 No Recoil6: 0x20B0 No Weapon Change: 0x2654 No Reload: 0x2650 No Weapon Weight: 0x2408 No Scope: 0xA58 No Knockback: 0x273C SeeGhost1: 0x88 SeeGhost2: 0x8C SeeGhost3: 0x90 SeeGhost4: 0x88 CrouchSpeed: 0xC FastPlant: 0x7C FastDefuse: 0x80
Credits for the addys:
@giniyat101 (Ofc I won`t able to code without him
)@Assassin's Creed (Thanks for the useful tutorial)
@DaRk (Thanks for your thread in source code section)
Off topic:
I just wanna say thank you for those who helped me in coding.
giniyat101 = thanks for guiding me in hacking, you gave me a base which is detected, then I have to make it undetected and look, I made it
so now, I can code 11 features. Thanks for all!!@Zvonimir Cro = for teaching me how to make a loader.
@DOOP = thanks for guiding me also, thanks for the info, I can now code PlayerBasics
@zhanre = for teaching me No Recoil, No Realod, No change
Assassin's Creed = for his thread, helped me alot.
@Brimir = for the base tutorial
DaRk = For your thread, even it is CFNA, it helped me alot for the text strings.
That`s all!!
For those who will ask for my hack, I will release it sometime but it would be just simple like DOOP`s releases.
