Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    What does MPGH want to see changed/added in my next update?
    Meh.. its perfect just the way it is... i browse to the location of both nicos and dewdews dll, hit inject when the times right.. and have yet to have an issue... well.. asside from the occasional not responding msg from it.. but it all works in the end.. this is now week.. 4 or somethin close that ive been usin only MetaJect and am a happy customer ^-^

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tano1111 View Post
    detect!!!!!!!! awwww
    Screenshot or it dint happen.. Im currently using meta 1.4.1 and its stil undetected.. >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by deathsenvoy View Post
    Sometimes when I dual inject consolite and vinpub it says one of them is invalid, i just clear list and manually pick them out. It also doesn't automatically save both DLLs when dual injecting.
    I'll look into this. I know "Clear Item" has never worked properly. My current beta of 1.4.2 improves the functionality of "Clear Item" but does not perfectly fix it. "Clear All" has always worked, however.

Quote Originally Posted by Olath View Post
    Meh.. its perfect just the way it is... i browse to the location of both nicos and dewdews dll, hit inject when the times right.. and have yet to have an issue... well.. asside from the occasional not responding msg from it.. but it all works in the end.. this is now week.. 4 or somethin close that ive been usin only MetaJect and am a happy customer ^-^
    Thanks for the feedback. And I think "Consumer" would be a more appropriate word choice: you are not specifically "purchasing" my product, rather, you are using or "consuming" it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    I'll look into this. I know "Clear Item" has never worked properly. My current beta of 1.4.2 improves the functionality of "Clear Item" but does not perfectly fix it. "Clear All" has always worked, however.

Thanks for the feedback. And I think "Consumer" would be a more appropriate word choice: you are not specifically "purchasing" my product, rather, you are using or "consuming" it.
    awehs.. you makez a very valid point.. :c i iz a mere consumer of a great product... ^-^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @Nico, if 1.4.2 is approved, please close this thread and change to "Outdated".

Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123