Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

[Info] Cartoon Network's "Toonami" Debut (5.26.2012)

Adult Swim has recently released their schedule of Toonami's Debut:

Plus Jason DeMarco, VP of strategic marketing for Cartoon Network and Adult Swim, said this about Toonami on his twitter:

- So: New Toonami! First things first. For now, that IS the schedule. I know I said we wouldn't tell you, but the higher ups changed that.

- We will not be showing Naruto, DBZ, etc for now. The rights to those shows are owned by our competition or are out of our price range.

- SPEAKING OF WHICH: Something you should know about THIS Toonami: We have very,very little $. This experiment will need ratings success..

- ..to receive more funding for new shows, more Tom animation, etc. I'm thankful for the $ we've gotten, but it isn't a lot.

- TOM: Will be voiced as always by Steve Blum. Who is doing it for love. Just like we are. Tom will be an updated hi-res version of Tom 3.0.

- The Absolution will be a slightly different but almost identical version of the one from the Tom 3.0 era as well.

- There will be no SARA for now. She costs too much to make. But if we can bring her back, we sure will.

- We will try to have some new content each week- game reviews, music videos, content pieces etc. As much as we can afford and make.

- Music: Music will come from a number of places: Ghostly, Warp Records, Victory Records, Now Again records, as well as...

- ..friends of ours like @TheRealelp, @flyinglotus, Chris Devoe, Ben Burton, and many others. No, we won't be using JBV.

- Peter Cullen will NOT be the voice of the promos. He's busy with Transformers and Eeyore and doesn't do many promos. Love you Peter!

- Lastly, just want to say thank you to all who have supported and brought it back. If you can KEEP supporting us, we will have more $...

- That's it for now! I will answer GOOD questions for the rest of today. Fire away if you're not stupid. If you are... shhhhhh
    What do you guys think?
    Will it be a success ? or will it be one of CN's Huge failures?

Thanks
    Meh, all I see something that really worth to be on it is Cowbow Bebop and Ghost in the Shell (Not sure about Deadman even though I have read some good opinions on it before)
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    As for the Lineup, FUNimation's facebook page has been giving Casshern Sins alot of hype. I'v never heard of it, but i'll watch it to see if its any good.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Wow, Deadman Wonderland? I expect a high amount of censure if they are gonna be broadcasting that serie...

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Family Guy and King of The Hill don't really belong there IMO, but whatever.

Also, I hope they don't play the Naruto dub, I'm a huge Naruto fan and I would hate to see that. (Viz just sucks at dubs...)

Other than that, seems pretty cool I guess. Lacks DBZ IMO but, still cool I guess.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I watched Deadman Wonderland and Cashern last year and now Toonami is a 4 hour re run.