Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    i got robbed to once except no guns the guy had a machete and since i dint have any money the dude sliced me.

Feel free to add me on steam: Dvorak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    How is that a tangent that doesn't have to do with the issue at hand? .... You're acting like black people are the only ones committing crimes and that there's no WAY they can possibly be put in these bad situations....

That has everything to do with the issue at hand, and I don't see how that can possibly confuse you.

You know what dude, fuck it, you're all right. This is the internet, where racist douchebags and idiots with dumb stupid opinions run wild. I'll just take a note out of your books: "Fuck ******s, they're all bad because 1 mugged a guy."
    I was going to let this fly, but this nagged me to no end becuase it really rubbed me the wrong way. Seeing that you are a liberal, and have thus far stuck to the stereotype of being a whiny bitch unable to formulate a proper argument that uses hard evidence to back up any claims, I knew you would pull the "you're a racist bastard" card as final ditch effort. I prepared for this contingency in my first reply to you by clearly stating I would never use statistics on an individual level. There are far to many variables on such a microscopic level to apply statistical science to any degree of accuracy. To understand that perhaps you should read Isaac Asimov's Foundation and Empire. So here's a quote to make you shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Oh, and before you brand me a racist, these are statics. That in all America, these racial groups are capable of such acts based on collected facts and data. On no level would I apply this information to an individual.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

I was going to let this fly, but this nagged me to no end becuase it really rubbed me the wrong way. Seeing that you are a liberal, and have thus far stuck to the stereotype of being a whiny bitch unable to formulate a proper argument that uses hard evidence to back up any claims, I knew you would pull the "you're a racist bastard" card as final ditch effort. I prepared for this contingency in my first reply to you by clearly stating I would never use statistics on an individual level. There are far to many variables on such a microscopic level to apply statistical science to any degree of accuracy. To understand that perhaps you should read Isaac Asimov's Foundation and Empire. So here's a quote to make you shut the fuck up.

I wasn't speaking just about you, but way to go and get butthurt instead of letting this just die.

And I don't brand myself a Liberal or Conservative, all forms of government are dumb. I may have Liberal THOUGHTS, but I sure hope I have those rather than conservative thoughts (which by definition mean "I want to stay in the past").

This thread is still founded by, and kept alive by, racism. Even if you're not racist (which deep down you may be and you're just acting like this to prove your point) there's plenty of racists in this thread. So like I said, this is the internet, where racist duchebags run wild. If you can't beat the stupidity you might as well join it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I wasn't speaking just about you, but way to go and get butthurt instead of letting this just die.

And I don't brand myself a Liberal or Conservative, all forms of government are dumb. I may have Liberal THOUGHTS, but I sure hope I have those rather than conservative thoughts (which by definition mean "I want to stay in the past").

This thread is still founded by, and kept alive by, racism. Even if you're not racist (which deep down you may be and you're just acting like this to prove your point) there's plenty of racists in this thread. So like I said, this is the internet, where racist duchebags run wild. If you can't beat the stupidity you might as well join it.
    Oh you might not have said it in black in white but you certainly implied it, especially since that was in response my post. Furthermore, you have implied it in this post by suggesting, "I'm racist, I just don't know it yet." And that's precisely why I didn't let this thread die, I don't like being called narrow-minded when I have proved time and time again otherwise. I do not understand how I can be racist when quite a few of my friends are latin/black. Not to mention I think one of the most remarkable individuals alive today is Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Oh you state that your not a liberal, but you certainly have a liberal mindset, as admitted in this post. You think/act like a liberal, ergo, you are a liberal. By which I mean you act like a whiny bitch who is incredibly stubborn in the face of actual facts, while spouting opinionated, unfounded, unsupported bullshit. That also makes you a hypocrite since you accuse me and others of racism.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Oh you might not have said it in black in white but you certainly implied it, especially since that was in response my post. Furthermore, you have implied it in this post by suggesting, "I'm racist, I just don't know it yet." And that's precisely why I didn't let this thread die, I don't like being called narrow-minded when I have proved time and time again otherwise. I do not understand how I can be racist when quite a few of my friends are latin/black. Not to mention I think one of the most remarkable individuals alive today is Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Oh you state that your not a liberal, but you certainly have a liberal mindset, as admitted in this post. You think/act like a liberal, ergo, you are a liberal. By which I mean you act like a whiny bitch who is incredibly stubborn in the face of actual facts, while spouting opinionated, unfounded, unsupported bullshit. That also makes you a hypocrite since you accuse me and others of racism.
    Whatever man, you're not racist, you're a saint. You're open-minded and you're a revolutionary thinker of our time. Happy?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    When I read 3 niggas ...

I already imagined the story .
    [IMG]https://i1114.photobucke*****m/albums/k538/ImminentJM/takari.png[/IMG]

Goal:
    10,000 Posts - 10/13/2011
    Become Minion - Not Done
    Become Donator - 07/29/2011
    1000 Thanks - Done - 07/25/2011
    2000 Thanks - Not Done
    Thanks Archangel for my 1,000 Thanks.
    Thanks Keroaplt for my Signature.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Dude that really sucks.. If I was there I would prob. pull out my gun...

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lmfao. Thats funny

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    This thread is one big headache.. how did it turn into such a clusterfuck

i feel bad for you FUKO. go take Jeet Kune Do and bruce lee there ass next time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Dude that really sucks.. If I was there I would prob. pull out my gun...
    and then get shot and either hospitalized or killed
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

and then get shot and either hospitalized or killed
    Or I could shoot him...

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Or I could shoot him...
    there were 3 of them...you're outnumbered
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

there were 3 of them...you're outnumbered
    not if you bruce lee/Jet Li there ass, they wont even see it coming.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011