Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

I found a Idea how to bypass gameguard

Hi guys
    Ive found an Idea how to bypass gameguard for using Cheat Engine in co-op modes but I need a software who can delete some files every sec or every 5 sec
    Why? because I found out what are the files to delete that Gameguard doesn't detect Cheat engine but if we don't delete this files all 5sec they will be automatic rewritted from gameguard and it detect CE, also If anyone know a software who do that please tell me, If someone give me a software for do that I will post here public all the files who must be deleted
    I will do a video too from how to farm about 1600 supply points in 10sec also 16k supply in 5min and 20ksupply are 5k euros, u will get then 5k euros every 6-7minutes!!! because Ive already found this method but its take about 1 hour for farm 5k this is why I need a software like Ive mentioned before!!
    Pls Help Us all!!!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@Pie can u please change the [info] to [release] please and If Im again in the bad section please remove it again :-P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by exerath View Post
    Hi guys
    Ive found an Idea how to bypass gameguard for using Cheat Engine in co-op modes but I need a software who can delete some files every sec or every 5 sec
    Why? because I found out what are the files to delete that Gameguard doesn't detect Cheat engine but if we don't delete this files all 5sec they will be automatic rewritted from gameguard and it detect CE, also If anyone know a software who do that please tell me, If someone give me a software for do that I will post here public all the files who must be deleted
    I will do a video too from how to farm about 1600 supply points in 10sec also 16k supply in 5min and 20ksupply are 5k euros, u will get then 5k euros every 6-7minutes!!! because Ive already found this method but its take about 1 hour for farm 5k this is why I need a software like Ive mentioned before!!
    Pls Help Us all!!!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 PM ----------

@Pie can u please change the [info] to [release] please and If Im again in the bad section please remove it again :-P
    making a program that will delete the .erl files when GG redownload them (if this is what you are thinking about) will not work, you will still get that error with .erl

easy to make if you still wanna try,
    Code:
    Do
       If Files ''x'' exist Then
       Delete File ''x'' 
       EndIf
    Until Exit
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    making a program that will delete the .erl files when GG redownload them (if this is what you are thinking about) will not work, you will still get that error with .erl

easy to make if you still wanna try,
    Code:
    Do
       If Files ''x'' exist Then
       Delete File ''x'' 
       EndIf
    Until Exit
    I don't know how to put this code but u need to wait that your ava is launched before deleting also by me it works but i need like 1 hour to farm 5k euros....

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

explain me more about that code pls

Thanks
    I don't know how to put this code but u need to wait that your ava is launched before deleting also by me it works but i need like 1 hour to farm 5k euros....

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 PM ----------

explain me more about that code pls
    your plan is to delete .erl files, but deleting those files Will Not Make a Bypass In Any Way, it will not make a hack or CE hack undetected
    also what will you use ? the round skipper ? you know that there missing something in that/something you have to change in? it will not work even if it was undetected if you didn't fix it, i didn't fix it, someone did for me, but it's detected
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Nope I don't want to use the roundskipper I mean here I farm already my supply by opening a solo room dv extreme, i stay at the begin from level and after 15min of play time u get 1600supply ,also i do the speedhack in cheatengine on and i delete all .erl files in gameguard folder everytimes when they appears how did it quickly this is my question!
    also explain me pls how put this code for deleting the .erl files automatically every sec or 5sec

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

If u don't know what i mean I will do a video if your code works...

Thanks
    Nope I don't want to use the roundskipper I mean here I farm already my supply by opening a solo room dv extreme, i stay at the begin from level and after 15min of play time u get 1600supply ,also i do the speedhack in cheatengine on and i delete all .erl files in gameguard folder everytimes when they appears how did it quickly this is my question!
    also explain me pls how put this code for deleting the .erl files automatically every sec or 5sec

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

If u don't know what i mean I will do a video if your code works...

i did a bot that delete all .erl from GG folder when they come, the problem is if the game is started the bot isn't allow to delete them, idk why, if i do manualy it work ,
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i did a bot that delete all .erl from GG folder when they come, the problem is if the game is started the bot isn't allow to delete them, idk why, if i do manualy it work ,
    yes see Ive said it if you delete them when they come manually it works but It takes really really too much time for farm 10000euro... also If you do a bot who can delete this files I supply you to pm me about that please
    I really want to do something who works xDD

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

a simply question... (Sir! don't think that I take u like an idiot ) but have u try to run your bot with the administrator rights?also I mean to run it as administrator...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You mean you have a CE file that will allow you to farm really fast?

MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014

⎳ℴ ⎷ ℯ
    進撃の巨人

私は武器販売業者と一緒に旅行した

犬の日が終わった

MPGH Relic, Full-time Lurker.

Join Anime Force, take over the world.

✘✘✘

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Any ideas how to fix access denied problem when game is launched? As i have discovered that only 3 files cant be deleted. I tried to give me full access to ijji folder, but still doesnt work, and i cant delete even manually thoose 3 files. Pops up warning u need adminstrator permission to delete these files (and i say: no shit sherlock, but im adminstrator )
    Any ideas?

Thanks
    yes see Ive said it if you delete them when they come manually it works but It takes really really too much time for farm 10000euro... also If you do a bot who can delete this files I supply you to pm me about that please
    I really want to do something who works xDD

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

a simply question... (Sir! don't think that I take u like an idiot ) but have u try to run your bot with the administrator rights?also I mean to run it as administrator...
    YOU THINK AM AN IDIOT ? :P , no am not XD and yes i did with admin right, AVA block the bot from deletin those files.

Quote Originally Posted by outrun123 View Post
    Any ideas how to fix access denied problem when game is launched? As i have discovered that only 3 files cant be deleted. I tried to give me full access to ijji folder, but still doesnt work, and i cant delete even manually thoose 3 files. Pops up warning u need adminstrator permission to delete these files (and i say: no shit sherlock, but im adminstrator )
    Any ideas?
    also if under access denied its write Reason : Term Of Use Violated.

You got HWID Ban , check for VolumeID.exe you can change your HWID.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 06-17-2012 at 09:44 PM.
    I Miss the old time