Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Wink Macro Scripter - Record your Mouse and Keyboard in Realtime [Version 1.00 ALPHA]

Macro Scripter

Features
    *Record Mouse*
    *Record Keyboard*
    *Click and Drag Support*
    *Script Saving/Loading*
    *Almost No Lag*
    *Resolution Detection*
    *Every Key Support*
    *Modifier Key Support*
    *Advanced Event Handler*
    *Full Automation Capable*
    *Pixel Color Detection*
    *Window Title Detection*
    *Ability To Type Human-like*
    *Script Builder/Editor*
    *Add/Remove Exact Frames*
    *Easily Usable Hotkeys*
    *Custom Hotkey Support*
    *Keyboard Hook*
    *Breaking Functions*
    *New Visual Markers*
    *Faster Interface*
    *Better Scripting*
    *Numerous bug fixes*
    *More Features*

Screen Shots

Future Updates
    Encrypted/Password Protected Scripts - [Version 1.10]
    Custom Extension Association - [Version 1.10]
    -OPEN TO SUGGESTIONS!-

Virus Scans: Scan 1 | Scan 2

Known bugs
    -You need to run the program as administrator for the Block Input Function to Work.
    -Some Of the Interface is Still Buggy, most of it is easily fixed.
    Please report any Known bugs and how to replicate them here. Thanks!

Do you want to help develop this application? PM me with your experience with Visual Basic and anything that might be relevant!
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by consca; 06-26-2012 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Fixed A Major Bug.
    Core i7 @2600k @ 4.7 GHz Cooled By Noctua DH-14 Air | Crossfire XFX 6870s OCed to 1 GHz Core Clock
    16 GB Corsair LP Vengeance 1600MHz | MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) Mobo | Antec 750 Watt Modular PSU

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to consca For This Useful Post:

11robizver11 (07-15-2012),alexperrotp (07-05-2012),andras128 (07-17-2014),blackniger (05-27-2013),crazyejder (12-07-2013),DawgiiStylz (07-20-2012),deluxe2k (07-04-2012),dida_1996 (09-04-2012),diek12 (04-27-2014),dustworm (07-12-2012),etnies213 (07-22-2012),holykens (10-05-2017),jaydeeph (07-10-2012),jhordano (04-08-2014),Moorpheus (01-21-2013),perryglitches (02-04-2013),reeaper (06-28-2012),sickqweasdzxc (01-31-2013),silentrunner2 (06-28-2012),sim0x (05-16-2013),spanenkpizan (02-14-2013),stickylfc (01-30-2013),xdMERCXbx (02-07-2013),xxshootxx123 (06-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Looking pretty sweet! Any plans on releasing the source of this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
    Looking pretty sweet! Any plans on releasing the source of this?
    Maybe once i clean things up i'll release the source code! (:
    Core i7 @2600k @ 4.7 GHz Cooled By Noctua DH-14 Air | Crossfire XFX 6870s OCed to 1 GHz Core Clock
    16 GB Corsair LP Vengeance 1600MHz | MSI Z68A-G45 (B3) Mobo | Antec 750 Watt Modular PSU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Approved. GJ

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    This is a really sweet program dude you could take it along way, only thing is after you use it your mouse and keyboard are all messed up like my keybaord had caps lock backwards so when i turned caps lock off it was on and so on.

I would love to see a feature so you could record something and speed it up when you play it so its faster maybe you can already do that but i found the scrip editor alittle confusing. Something that could also come in extremely handy is each loop it will go through a list and type stuff for you. So say you just enter a series of phrases into a multiline text box then each loop it will go through the phrases and type them were you have recorded the mouse. Not sure if that would be hard to do, but anyways nice work.
    My Projects

Don't Ask For Thanks Earn It
    You: "Please Give Thanks"
    Me: "...................No"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
    This is a really sweet program dude you could take it along way, only thing is after you use it your mouse and keyboard are all messed up like my keybaord had caps lock backwards so when i turned caps lock off it was on and so on.

I would love to see a feature so you could record something and speed it up when you play it so its faster maybe you can already do that but i found the scrip editor alittle confusing. Something that could also come in extremely handy is each loop it will go through a list and type stuff for you. So say you just enter a series of phrases into a multiline text box then each loop it will go through the phrases and type them were you have recorded the mouse. Not sure if that would be hard to do, but anyways nice work.
    I Understand the speed part, and its in progress. Explain to me a little more about the Multiline Phrase business you have mentioned though. Not quite understanding what you mean by it but i'm sure its possible!

Also, thinking about the caps lock thing. Its probably a flaw in my logic. I'll have it fixed in the next build!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by consca View Post
    I Understand the speed part, and its in progress. Explain to me a little more about the Multiline Phrase business you have mentioned though. Not quite understanding what you mean by it but i'm sure its possible!

Also, thinking about the caps lock thing. Its probably a flaw in my logic. I'll have it fixed in the next build!
    Ok let me try and explain it alittle better, so say do a recording so it opens up notepad and then types something. It would be kl if you could have a list and each time it loops it types something different. So basically instead of it typing the same thing everytime it loops it goes through like a list maybe and types each one. Hope im making sense lol
    My Projects

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by silentrunner2 View Post
    Ok let me try and explain it alittle better, so say do a recording so it opens up notepad and then types something. It would be kl if you could have a list and each time it loops it types something different. So basically instead of it typing the same thing everytime it loops it goes through like a list maybe and types each one. Hope im making sense lol
    That's easily programmable with the Script Editor! What you do is add Advanced tags where you want it to type the lines.
    If you want to make it type multiple lines then you can do it like this.

It has to be on Instant for the {ENTER} Command to work.
    You can find a full list of commands here: SendKeys Class (System.Windows.Forms)

If you want to make it type human like and still make it multiline, then use this method.

Also as you can see, i will be adding subscripts so you can put all of these items into a Defined Sub. That way you can Clean up your Macros!

EDIT:
    Ignore everything i said, i understand what you are saying now. Maybe i should add a random Percentage Function to make things more unique.
    Last edited by consca; 06-27-2012 at 03:57 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to consca For This Useful Post:

silentrunner2 (06-28-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Thanks for the reply, the script editor is really neat but just looking at it confuses me lol. Maybe you could try and make it alittle more user friendly in future versions, but I have to say I have not seen another program like this one seems pretty unique keep up the good work.
    My Projects

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Basically an advanced Ghostmouse?
    Looks good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Basically an advanced Ghostmouse?
    Looks good
    Thanks man! (:
    Also, If you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    ATM i just think you should improve the theme a bit, that's all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Sexy Macro Recorder/Player
    Noob friendly too

This'll be that mouse macro tool that everyone will have lol

Thanks
    (First off, I used to have an account on here but I forgot it's name..... grr. This is my new accout.)

I, just a little while ago, decided to quit VB and try out C++. (It is MUCH more difficult) I know, seems like everyone does that. But that's not my point.

My point is, I wrote my own program in VB that would record the mouse and keyboard and save the recordings as text in a .mrec file (aka a .txt file with my own name lol). It would save/read it all in an array, with measurements taken per 1/100 sec.

ie:
    [Recording1.mrec]
    79,,,56,,,,,27,,,,,72 (with each one separated by a comma being the ASCII number used for each keyboard character)

[Recording2.mrec]
    1250:130,1235:126 (with each one separated by a comma being the x:y location of the mouse)

Each comma represented that 1/100 of a second... Anyways, I'm just curious, did you do something similar to record this? Or what did you do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    this is awesome!!! This is what i've been trying to make and find on the internet.
    source code would be useful for something else im trying to make , i won't be reverse engineering though
    GJ
    Click that thanks button if I have helped
    Click here for my AFK manager https://www.mpgh.net/forum/258-league...k-manager.html works for any game not just LoL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast