Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
    Are you retarded, illiterate, or both? You just confirmed what I said, I said we DON'T get weapons from China. Use basic logic? This coming from the daft cunt claiming that we are run by a secret society? Crimes I have been lied to about? Due to this liberal school system we have I can't not learn about the shit we did. What crimes? The Indians? The Philippines? The 8 nation alliance? Shermans march? I've leaned about them all, and frankly I don't care. I can't control what the ancestors of my country have done, all I can do is try and prevent things like that from happening again and I wouldn't be talking about atrocity's Mr. British. Let's not forget your country had the biggest empire in history. That's a lot of ground to occupy, a lot of pissed off natives to deal with. Don't get me wrong I love the British, I am just trying to point out your hypocrisy here. Next time learn a little bit about something you're talking about before trying to debate someone who does.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

I can't help it, someone has to at least TRY and educate him.
    Crime: 9/11 , Government hosted a terrorist attack on the twin towers, killed hundreds of it's own citizens.
    Why:To convince the american population to go to war with innocent men based on a lie.

And yes Britain was a conquering nation, But back then was a different society to now, Doing what Britain did in this current society would rain war all over, Ironically that is exactly what america is doing right now.
    Last edited by Narsha; 11-09-2012 at 01:53 PM.