Thread: question

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

question

so i recently saw some people with some text under their post when you view it like it says 2 sold blah blah blah so i was wondering sincei h ave 0 solds or baught will that automatically be there when i make a deal with someone or will i have to tell a mod that i baught something or sold

MM Question ;

okay so i have seriously thought about this and i want to buy an account on mpgh since they are cheap but i want to know more about the middleman since i will be using nx codes (CA) dont know if that makes a difference but what i want to know is how guaranteed is it to not get scammed? cause what i will do is when i get the acc il probably buy nx in the future change the name the kdr(if its bad) and stuff and buy perm so i really dont want to waste my nx because i am young and i do take school seriously so i really dont want to get scammed since money isnt easy to get for me so i was wondering how secure is it????? do i get to put my own email and are they able to get their acc back? i heard if they used their paypal/credit card before to get nx they can get their acc back that way and if they do get their acc back does this mean i lose all my money or does a middleman do something? also if a middleman decides to scam me? what happens? how will you other mods know that he scammed me? im pretty sure a mod would not trust a choobs(me) over another mod(middleman) also when using a middleman what will change? in that acc that i will get???
    Last edited by Drake; 08-24-2012 at 08:27 PM.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Alright let's say for example, I am selling you a Combat Arms and you liked it, so you will try to contact me and we will make a deal on how much I want for it etc etc, once you want to trade the account I recommend you contact a MPGH Offical Middle Man which will never scam you at all (If they do they will get IP Banned and will never be back on MPGH.) So once you contact a MM they would want to be there for the trade to make sure he doesn't scam you and that you don't scam him. I always recommend you have a video and or some Screenshots of you trading the account and having proof you did nothing wrong if you find out you got scammed. If you did get scammed, then we recommend you to visit the "Scammer Grave" and report the person you bought the account from and report him with all the evidence you have, if you are all correct and the MM sees that he really did scam you, they will back you up and IP Ban the person. Now I recommend you change all the information on the account once you buy it and have access to it and you should be fine.

Useful Links:
    Middleman Lounge - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads
    Scammer Grave - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hacks, Cheats, Trainers, Games, Downloads
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 08-24-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Polo For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (08-24-2012)