Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    there are nice people, and there are assholes in all races.
    That part true but,

I thought of some old people that was nice
    People around my age wasn't or I just seen the wrong groups.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa View Post

That part true but,

I thought of some old people that was nice
    People around my age wasn't or I just seen the wrong groups.
    Well don't associate with people like that.
    I also would recommend not having that kind of mindset though too.
    Give people the benefit of the doubt every once in a while, they might surprise you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Well don't associate with people like that.
    I also would recommend not having that kind of mindset though too.
    Give people the benefit of the doubt every once in a while, they might surprise you.
    I don't. I'm just simply agreeing

Thanks

Aren't you white? Sure looked like your white ass hands were holding that electric cigarette.
    Either way, assholes exist in all races. I'd like to think that the majority of white people aren't how you described them..
    I'm tan. Shut up z.z

Thanks
    Yep, we fuck up the world

Thanks
    All races have theyre bad doings in history.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Did you just try to compare Bush to any other president in history? At all?

Yeah, don't ever do that again.

Oh, so ignoring points and calling them "irrelevant" is a debate? Something I would expect from a 'Merrican.

Bush was the WORST president, by such a long shot it's not even funny.

(P.S: Obama only made that debt because of the shitty state Bush left everything in.)
    You realize that There was 5,000,000,000,000 in debt from clinton's "Surplus" Which was a bunch of shit, his administration left 5 trillion in debt.
    By the way, obama shouldn't try to dig a deeper hole in spending to get them out of the hole. He spends what we don't have.
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KaylagoesLOL View Post
    You realize that There was 5,000,000,000,000 in debt from clinton's "Surplus" Which was a bunch of shit, his administration left 5 trillion in debt.
    By the way, obama shouldn't try to dig a deeper hole in spending to get them out of the hole. He spends what we don't have.
    That's a nice little number you have there. I say little because Bush's was a lot bigger.

Funny how, the US was at it's peak when Clinton was in power, and all the struggle started during Bush's administration, yet somehow it's the Democrats fault, right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    And in what history books are you looking in yes in the last thousands of years maybe but white people,chinnese,black etc has all had there fair run at takeing a shit on humanity you are just highlighting what the white man has fucked up on and hey if it wasnt going to be white people trust me some other race wouldve stepped up for the job.... i live in flint michigan the population 80% black and the murder rate well take a guesse...the highest in the USA and 80% of the prison populations are filled with blacks....... also i would like to see a white man walk down my city streets without being called a crack 50924358 times probably getting the snot slapped out of him and robbed and or shot. sounds like to me we are lucky for a white government because i couldnt imagine a black one or a mexican one god imagine a muslim one lol....even if they are a bunch of lieing swine that are greedy and only think of themselves

Any ways what i am tring to say is the majority of white people are not violent humanity slapping peices of garbage its just we managed to fuck things up this time in a far less greater number XD

NOTE: White people didn't even exist at the birth of humanity so you guys properly fucked up everything before we even arrived on the scene

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross-fire View Post
    And in what history books are you looking in yes in the last thousands of years maybe but white people,chinnese,black etc has all had there fair run at takeing a shit on humanity you are just highlighting what the white man has fucked up on and hey if it wasnt going to be white people trust me some other race wouldve stepped up for the job.... i live in flint michigan the population 80% black and the murder rate well take a guesse...the highest in the USA and 80% of the prison populations are filled with blacks....... also i would like to see a white man walk down my city streets without being called a crack 50924358 times probably getting the snot slapped out of him and robbed and or shot. sounds like to me we are lucky for a white government because i couldnt imagine a black one or a mexican one god imagine a muslim one lol....even if they are a bunch of lieing swine that are greedy and only think of themselves

Any ways what i am tring to say is the majority of white people are not violent humanity slapping peices of garbage its just we managed to fuck things up this time in a far less greater number XD

NOTE: White people didn't even exist at the birth of humanity so you guys properly fucked up everything before we even arrived on the scene
    >Implying that white people aren't to be blamed, but rather people of other skin color
    >Racist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

>Implying that white people aren't to be blamed, but rather people of other skin color
    >Racist?
    >i dont know how you got white people are not to blame from my post..actually i implied white people do there fair share twice in my post

>And my best buddy is black so i doubt im racist

But it was a cute thought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Whites have been open to education for a drastically longer period of time, leading to the invention of weapons etc. I'm pretty sure that give enough time, other races would have invented such things. Also as a note, china first invented gunpowder which was then used to create the first musket type weapon called the chinese fire lance(invented by the chinese). OPs argument depends on ethical views on drugs/prostitutes etc but is still completely invalid. The stereotype of the black as a race is built upon statistics. Here's one: 1976 - 2005, blacks were responsible for ~50% of all homicide cases, whites being responsible for only ~5%. I'm not saying that this gives a complete overview of the entire situation, but it's safe to say that if everything else follows this pattern, that's sure to be the problem.

To answer the question: the human populace as a whole fucked up the world. And by assuming that it is any one race that did fuck the world up, you're fucking it up just a little bit more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I would have to say it has more to do with all of the races than just white people.
    Guns where made for a form of protection, not to use to kill for fun.
    I would rather fight in war where you don't lose most people than in a war where over most of the people die due to getting hit with swords and shields.
    Last edited by αяgуяσѕ; 12-08-2012 at 09:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Valid keys, he gave me one himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    This conversation, or "debate", can turn any corner if you make it. It's all related to how you look at and how you interpret the information at hand. Also, remember that everyone's view is defined by their culture, race (not being racist, but a white person tends to have atleast little pride as well as any other race), and upbringing. This whole debate is pretty much invalid. The only part not COMPLETELY invalid is the debate on the presidents. Nothing can be pinned to a race, but a person. It doesn't matter how something is created or its intention of use. It only matters what we, as individuals not races, do with what we are given. Take a second to think about it.
    Join MPGH []
    Learn Programming []
    Learn Reverse Engineering []
    Make a hack []
    Buy Vip []
    Level from a choob []
    Hack a game []
    Get 10 kills []
    Get 20 kills []
    Get 30 kills []
    Get 40 Kills []
    Get 50 kills []