Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Added new adresses , changed the aimbot as a color aimbot , and added a D3DMenu ! Thank you for your source its working now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    Added new adresses , changed the aimbot as a color aimbot , and added a D3DMenu ! Thank you for your source its working now
    lol youre so funny - you cant add new adressess until there will be no bypass - its impossible lol... added color aimbot, d3dmenu - LOL! - i guess that you know nothing about programming with Direct3D libraries and debugging by ollydbg.

Thanks
    i got my private bypass .. with usb . but NP
    You're so funny , don't speak when you don't know .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hahahahahaha - omfg - i must share your post to other cheats developers - HAHAHAHAHA omfg

Thanks
    i got my private bypass .. with usb . but NP
    You're so funny , don't speak when you don't know .
    Go share my post ... np xd
    Quote Originally Posted by SzaQal View Post

lol youre so funny - you cant add new adressess until there will be no bypass - its impossible lol... added color aimbot, d3dmenu - LOL! - i guess that you know nothing about programming with Direct3D libraries and debugging by ollydbg.

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:21 PM ----------

https://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4...2521191600.jpg A LITTLE SCREEN OF MY OPK + ESP Weapons ( see weapon's name trough wall ) .
    Last edited by moutonkiller; 12-30-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    I know Peres44 - he is now sergeant first class - ur screenshot is too old - hahahahaa

Thanks
    I know Peres44 - he is now sergeant first class - ur screenshot is too old - hahahahaa
    The screenshot is not too old. I'm not peres44 . now wait i will take my ' moutonkill ' a new account that i've make and you will get new screenshot ! idiot . wait 5min .

EDIT : https://img402.imageshack.us/img402/6...3112162100.jpg

read the chat : MOUTONKILLER FOR MPGH.NET with OPK + ESP Weapons .
    Last edited by moutonkiller; 12-31-2012 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hahaha there is no ESP from this cheat hahaha - u only use ********* - hahahaha what a wreck! - hahaha
    make video with working cheat - with menu from this thread - than i will belive u - hahahahha omfg - you're FAIL!

Thanks
    hahaha there is no ESP from this cheat hahaha - u only use ********* - hahahaha what a wreck! - hahaha
    make video with working cheat - with menu from this thread - than i will belive u - hahahahha omfg - you're FAIL!
    I didnt used this menu . But NP .
    And i'm only 15 years old so i can't paid ********* because i dont have a visa card . And my parents won't buy a VIP Hack for me .
    OFC U are noob , Thinking before writing .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    I didnt used this menu . But NP .
    And i'm only 15 years old so i can't paid ********* because i dont have a visa card . And my parents won't buy a VIP Hack for me .
    OFC U are noob , Thinking before writing .
    Are you going to release this then dude?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    Are you going to release this then dude?
    Release a public OPK? xD .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    @stevecbns r u stupid? xD hahahaha - mouton you're the biggest nerd ever who i seen hahahaha omfg - have 15 years and know programming languages ? ;o HAHAHAHAHA! - There is no way to make bypass for XignCod3 - u can make only undetected hooks... and to buy ********* you neednt VISA or MasterCard omg - stop lie becouse it's boring - make a video with your hack and prove that this what you told is true - for me you are big LIAR ... you're using ********* and told that it's your big project undetected and it's yours and WTF?... Stop and prove! -.-

Thanks
    @stevecbns r u stupid? xD hahahaha - mouton you're the biggest nerd ever who i seen hahahaha omfg - have 15 years and know programming languages ? ;o HAHAHAHAHA! - There is no way to make bypass for XignCod3 - u can make only undetected hooks... and to buy ********* you neednt VISA or MasterCard omg - stop lie becouse it's boring - make a video with your hack and prove that this what you told is true - for me you are big LIAR ... you're using ********* and told that it's your big project undetected and it's yours and WTF?... Stop and prove! -.-
    I bypassed xigncode with an USB . So shut up . And yes i know programming language because my dad is a computer scientist and me too i like that and there is a lot of tutorial in french ( i'm french ) . And you need a Visa because when you didn't have any money you can't pay anything . Now , you can cry more and more !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    hahahaha - omfg - you're the biggest fail ever hahaha ;D know that u have ********* - and bypass xigncode by USB? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg
    and ur dad ... hahahaha i dont care about this that you're french - i dont care... youre fckn sh!t and sht up - hahaha - if u are "big IT scientist" write a hook for Direct3D working to AVA - no cheat - only hook... and make this fkn VIDEO with ur working bypass and cheat - then i can believe that u are good in this ... but now dont rage n00b - and prove your skills -.-

Thanks
    hahahaha - omfg - you're the biggest fail ever hahaha ;D know that u have ********* - and bypass xigncode by USB? - HAHAHAHAHAHAHA omfg
    and ur dad ... hahahaha i dont care about this that you're french - i dont care... youre fckn sh!t and sht up - hahaha - if u are "big IT scientist" write a hook for Direct3D working to AVA - no cheat - only hook... and make this fkn VIDEO with ur working bypass and cheat - then i can believe that u are good in this ... but now dont rage n00b - and prove your skills -.-
    With USB u can bypass xigncode . And my dad is a computer scientist . Not me . But i like and i want to be me too a computer scientist . You just suck . Read before posting . I won't make or release any hack if i didn't want . So shut up . You say that because you are waiting for a new hack and you don't know how to make a bypass and a good hack like OPK or aimbot . You didn't have any adresses . You didn't know anything . You are just a little noob .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast