OutdatedC++ ESP AIMBOT MULTI HACK SOURCE CODE

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
C++ ESP AIMBOT MULTI HACK SOURCE CODE
thank's to fleep for the release
this is for all fps games coders have at it


images of the hack working on cod4
agian this is source code





ipch.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Sourcepart 1.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Source part 2.rar - Jotti's malware scanⓘ

ipchⓘ

https://www.virustotal.com/file/f658...ltihack part 2ⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/file/091e...ltihack Part 1ⓘ

lots of data had to cut it into 3 parts
if it helped you thanks would be cool i think its the stealth inj in part 2 that hit on 1 this does have a cod4 dll and stealthinjector a product of the source code it does have a cod4 hack in it as well as the multicode
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Source part -2_mpgh.net.rar1.8 MB · 1,476 downloads 18/43 malicious
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Sourcepart 1_mpgh.net.rar14.5 MB · 1,788 downloads Clean
ipch_mpgh.net.rar10.1 MB · 1,229 downloads Clean
thanks for sharing
@Jabberwo0ck check here ;-)
I will check it out and approve it when I am home from work. Give me exactly two hours. @Justin @Prepix Check this out when you have the chance.
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
I will check it out and approve it when I am home from work. Give me exactly two hours. @Justin @Prepix Check this out when you have the chance.
I'm on my ipad -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post


I'm on my ipad -.-
Fuck, I'm on my iPod I'll get to this as soon as possible.
Everything checks out, I'm looking at it right now and enjoy what I see. The major components are commented on so you know what they do and how to change them.
I should get credits for telling you guys about fleepshack and you should give him credit for the stuff too!
Quote Originally Posted by jkljkl218 View Post
I should get credits for telling you guys about fleepshack and you should give him credit for the stuff too!
LOL , Me And Jabber knows Fleeps hacks also jabber have a user in this site guid**hack***
wow greate workman .., But new update are coming in next week / last week of OCT .......it goona be patch soon.


Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
thank's to fleep for the release
this is for all fps games coders have at it


images of the hack working on cod4
agian this is source code





ipch.rar - Jotti's malware scan
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Sourcepart 1.rar - Jotti's malware scan
C++ ESP Aimbot MultiHack Source part 2.rar - Jotti's malware scan

ipch

https://www.virustotal.com/file/f658...ltihack part 2
https://www.virustotal.com/file/091e...ltihack Part 1

lots of data had to cut it into 3 parts
if it helped you thanks would be cool i think its the stealth inj in part 2 that hit on 1 this does have a cod4 dll and stealthinjector a product of the source code it does have a cod4 hack in it as well as the multicode
i am learning from fleep hes awsome
it needs alot of modifications the hook is detected :P
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
it needs alot of modifications the hook is detected :P
Sure :S
/10 char
Quote Originally Posted by meawww View Post
it needs alot of modifications the hook is detected :P
Some of the functions themselves are detected, ive tried separating a few of the hacks out and it crashes everytime
it does need some work but is stable untill game start

i did not know the pic was as a download and dont know how to remove it omg
multi hack.PNG485 KB · 28 downloads
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?