hey all you noobs free hack source codes here!!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
hey all you noobs free hack source codes here!!

Just go to "you noob" for all your free source codes
Is this some sort of new rick roll?

I actualy wanted to see some code. Still noob in the hacking field.
Pointless thread.
Pointless post.
lolland, I agree with you completely. This has nothing to do with C/C++. Isn't there a rule against something like this?
I dont think so.
There should be.

It's threads like this that end up fucking the section in the ass -.-*
Can mods close threads?
Or will this just be here forever?
I think I might just leave it here forever....

Just kidding.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?