hmmm can you make a tutorial for start the hack? i have no plan and the game goes ever to desktop with warning from inspector!
OutdatedC++ ESP AIMBOT MULTI HACK SOURCE CODE
becouse i tried to bypass cheat engine - now i use debugger - n00b...
stop rage and upload fkn video with ur working cheat - and with windows time and date... than i can believe u... - if u didnt upload video ur fkn liar - that's all
P.S. ur dad IT scientist? hahahahaha sure - maybe youre fkn rage program to qq other people made by this scientist? hahaha
stop rage and upload fkn video with ur working cheat - and with windows time and date... than i can believe u... - if u didnt upload video ur fkn liar - that's all
P.S. ur dad IT scientist? hahahahaha sure - maybe youre fkn rage program to qq other people made by this scientist? hahaha
@SzaQal, @moutonkiller
I'm going to ding both you. Now let this be known I'm a real experienced coder unlike both you.
First @SzaQal. You said XignCode is NOT by-passable. This gave me a good old fashion chuckle. For you to actually believe that a poorly hosted and coded game that comes with a better but still not that great cheat detector is UNBYPASSABLE???? Seriously? Nothing is unbypassable. If that was the case then you wouldn't have official government entities. People who have been coding and working on security their entire lives getting hacked. The reason Xign hasn't been bypassed yet is because everyone with serious skill is doing bigger better things than making .dll's in C++ for 11-16 year old kids. Granted there might be a few older than that on here and to whom that applies apologies. In summary, you're a fool believing that Xign cannot be bypassed.
Now @moutonkiller. When you say you bypassed Xign using a USB. I'm not saying I don't believe you, because if you're extremely skilled this is possible. But I see it improbable that you did it that way. Here's where I have to side with the fool, it's doesn't make much sense saying you did all that programming with Direct3d Libraries. But I would like to see your work or a video on it, because if you really were able to bypass Xign it would be a break through in hacking for people like CCman32.
Now I'm not going to try and prove myself to either of you because I have no need to. Nor am I going to jump and start making hacks/cheats again. I used to make hacks for Ijji Gunz the Duel. Stuff like Godmode, chams, aimbot, lawnmower. I enjoyed doing it, but those were back in the days that I had time. Now I'm married with kids. So now days I get on here, scan for a quick cheat and play AVA for an hour or so. So continue arguing if you please, but I'm pointing out you both are making yourselves look like skiddies so to speak.
I'm going to ding both you. Now let this be known I'm a real experienced coder unlike both you.
First @SzaQal. You said XignCode is NOT by-passable. This gave me a good old fashion chuckle. For you to actually believe that a poorly hosted and coded game that comes with a better but still not that great cheat detector is UNBYPASSABLE???? Seriously? Nothing is unbypassable. If that was the case then you wouldn't have official government entities. People who have been coding and working on security their entire lives getting hacked. The reason Xign hasn't been bypassed yet is because everyone with serious skill is doing bigger better things than making .dll's in C++ for 11-16 year old kids. Granted there might be a few older than that on here and to whom that applies apologies. In summary, you're a fool believing that Xign cannot be bypassed.
Now @moutonkiller. When you say you bypassed Xign using a USB. I'm not saying I don't believe you, because if you're extremely skilled this is possible. But I see it improbable that you did it that way. Here's where I have to side with the fool, it's doesn't make much sense saying you did all that programming with Direct3d Libraries. But I would like to see your work or a video on it, because if you really were able to bypass Xign it would be a break through in hacking for people like CCman32.
Now I'm not going to try and prove myself to either of you because I have no need to. Nor am I going to jump and start making hacks/cheats again. I used to make hacks for Ijji Gunz the Duel. Stuff like Godmode, chams, aimbot, lawnmower. I enjoyed doing it, but those were back in the days that I had time. Now I'm married with kids. So now days I get on here, scan for a quick cheat and play AVA for an hour or so. So continue arguing if you please, but I'm pointing out you both are making yourselves look like skiddies so to speak.
i know - in IT - nothing is impossible but i want proof that he make working cheat for AVA - he rage all the time and try to tell me that he is a good programmer... for me he know only how to change some file signatures in "leeched" files...
i already found - "how xigncod3 detect cheats" - and i can show u @aaron2z
when there is a xigncod3 update - only xmag.xem file going to be updated - sometimes x3.xem
in xmag.xem "if u know how to do it" u can find blocked signatures of cheats - just to find them in cheats and change to make it working - that's all...but on the other hand if u inject "bypassed" cheat by detected injection method - NO INJECTOR (ONLY METHOD) u wil get 3rd party error...
i want only proofs - that mountonkiller is not only leecher and kid who is talking about "yay im wonderful, im bypasser becouse i know how to make cheat undetectable by HEX Editor" - i'll apologize him only when he/she will show me proofs - with working cheat (non unreal bot) on his own USB Bypass with time and date - on his OS and custom time server website - that's all
i already found - "how xigncod3 detect cheats" - and i can show u @aaron2z
when there is a xigncod3 update - only xmag.xem file going to be updated - sometimes x3.xem
in xmag.xem "if u know how to do it" u can find blocked signatures of cheats - just to find them in cheats and change to make it working - that's all...but on the other hand if u inject "bypassed" cheat by detected injection method - NO INJECTOR (ONLY METHOD) u wil get 3rd party error...
i want only proofs - that mountonkiller is not only leecher and kid who is talking about "yay im wonderful, im bypasser becouse i know how to make cheat undetectable by HEX Editor" - i'll apologize him only when he/she will show me proofs - with working cheat (non unreal bot) on his own USB Bypass with time and date - on his OS and custom time server website - that's all
needs a lot of modifications now if have to make it undetected but its possible thx for sharing
This thread is closed for replies.





all i can say is 