Hack source code cpp

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hack source code cpp
this source code was leeched, and i have no credits on it.
since i'm kinda confused right now i leave to all of you this source code,
probably known by most of you.

I'm not providing a virus scan because is just code.

This hack from my sources is patched for EU version. I believe it may work on NA version.


ps.: if some one manage to make it run on CA EU, i'll appreciate a copy of that.

Happy hollidays!
CaBase.rarattachment deleted · 116 downloads before removal
Okay....nice way to say you're lazy, and don't know shit.

I don't either, but there was no need to repost something already posted. Could've just commented in his thread. ._.;
It doesn't work for NA either now.
Quote Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
It doesn't work for NA either now.
Says who? Aren't all of the ca public hacks right now based off of this?
Quote Originally Posted by ilovecookies View Post
Says who? Aren't all of the ca public hacks right now based off of this?
I'm pretty sure they use it as a template? lol. Cause the CaBase got patched. o_o;;
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
I'm pretty sure they use it as a template? lol. Cause the CaBase got patched. o_o;;
o_o Well then I stand corrected. Am I correct to believe that this is gellins base?
Just because it's a template doesn't mean it can't be patched. Maybe the method they used to hook some of the functions are patched. Who knows?
Hmm, I can agree to that. Lol, due to it having the same or similar hacks the other one had. A difference in some, such as fly hack, but the point being, it could be based of Gellins. Yes I did test them. LOL
Quote Originally Posted by crushed View Post
Hmm, I can agree to that. Lol, due to it having the same or similar hacks the other one had. A difference in some, such as fly hack, but the point being, it could be based of Gellins. Yes I did test them. LOL
I stopped testing pub CA hacks when I got permanent VIP, but I always like looking at source code. =D
Fux your shet. ;( LOL
How'd that happen? x] Well, if you don't mind telling me. It's not like I'm on CA 24/7, so I don't need VIP, I just need enough to watch noobs get owned in Cabin Fever.
Well if u know nuts about c++ don't bother if u know nuts about nexon with their crony staff and hackshield nerds don't bother
U know what? Just give up making the hack and wait for one if u can't code shit
Quote Originally Posted by falzarex View Post
Well if u know nuts about c++ don't bother if u know nuts about nexon with their crony staff and hackshield nerds don't bother
U know what? Just give up making the hack and wait for one if u can't code shit
o_O You talking to the thread maker right? Cause I can't code for shit. <_< I admit this. So I just went VIP. But I don't wanna stop my learning.
of course i am
at least if u know what the code is doing for each line its better than trying to make one and failing
this fails dont waste your time
tested and it doesnt work
just need to edit and modify the address and/or offset.
0x37584F38 and 0x37577B30 don't work. need to find a way to get new(actual) one.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?