Speed Hack Source Code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Speed Hack Source Code
Code:
int speeda;
char speedpush[255];

//insert your hotkeys here
//on hotkey press it adds 100
speeda = speeda +100;
//makes the whole thing into a string and stores it into speedpush so you can push it to console
//the first variable is what you want to store the string into
//the second is the string
//the third is the variable you want to place into the string
sprintf(speedpush,"BaseMoveAccel %d",speeda);
//now we push it to console
PushToConsole(speedpush);
//reuse the same variables to save memory
//and we repeat it for everything we want to change
sprintf(speedpush,"StartAccel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"MaxAccel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"AccelInc %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"WalkVel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"FRunVel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"BRunVel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
sprintf(speedpush,"SRunVel %d",speeda);
PushToConsole(speedpush);
//got to lazy to change this line so i left it...
PushToConsole("DuckVel 50.000000");
All thats left is a good HOMOSHIELD PRO BYPASS!!!
thanks for the info, but dont most coders all ready no how to make this?
Proof of you using this =D

Could we just...

1. Open C++.net
2. Make a .Dll file
3. Add this coding.
4. Release it?
Quote Originally Posted by HaroldAndKumar View Post
Post of the year... so far

Back on topic: If this works, I'll be happy. But I'm too lazy to test.
God i hate being a fking noob...anyways on topic I'M trying to learn coding in C++ I was an idiot and went and dled C# and tried that. Too many people that don't wanna help. So in C++ How do i put this into my game? I know i'm an uber noobzor that doesn't know any coding things. BUT I'm trying to learn. So give me some credits for that. I'm just an interested person wanting to code.
Well what is the function is not pushtoconsole what if it is commandtoconsole or push it could be any this if i change from pushtoconsole to push*into*pussi*cat that will work also it can even be pullMyFinger just saying what ever the function is named that is it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?