Exclamation<releasing 2 morrow> new opk hack ~source code~ C++

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
<released> new opk hack ~source code~ C++
kk i coded a working VIP opk hack in c++ for XP only!!


all u do is u point any where u want with a knife, and then just strike in the air and it will kill som1 in tbe otjer team even is Ffire is on!! coded that2,

hotkey: f8

leeched from ***s VIP, now updated by me(33)

[php]#include "stdafx.h"
#include "CaHack1.h"
#include <windows.h>

DWORD *PlayerIsIngame = (DWORD*)PLAYER_POINTER ;

int ArrayX[100];
int ArrayY[100];
int ArrayZ[100];

int curx, cury, curz;
int ArraySwitch=0, ArraySwitch2=0;

DWORD X, Y, Z;
DWORD WINAPI SetTeleportCoor (LPVOID);
DWORD WINAPI SaveTeleportCoor(LPVOID);
DWORD WINAPI ArrayTeleport(LPVOID);

BOOL WINAPI DllMain(HINSTANCE hModule, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpvReserved)
{
if(dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH)
{
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)SaveTeleportCoor, NULL, NULL, NULL);
CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)SetTeleportCoor, NULL, NULL, NULL);
}
return TRUE;
}
DWORD WINAPI SetTeleportCoor(LPVOID)
{
for( ; ; )
{
if(*PlayerIsIngame)
{
X = ( PLAYER_POINTER );
X = *(DWORD*)X;
X += 0x18c; //Offset X
curx = *(int*)X;

Y = ( PLAYER_POINTER );
Y = *(DWORD*)Y;
Y += 0x194; //Offset Y
cury = *(int*)Y;

Z = (PLAYER_POINTER);
Z = *(DWORD*)Z;
Z += 0x190; //Offset Z
curz = *(int*)Z;

if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8)&1) // Saving Current Possition
{

ArrayX[ArraySwitch] = curx;
ArrayY[ArraySwitch] = cury;
ArrayZ[ArraySwitch] = curz;
ArraySwitch++;
Sleep(2);

}
}
}
return 0;
}

DWORD WINAPI ArrayTeleport(LPVOID)
{
for( ; ; )
{
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD1)&1) //Teleport Forward
{

DWORD *first = (DWORD*)X;
*(int*)X = ArrayX[ArraySwitch2];
DWORD *secound = (DWORD*)Y;
*(int*)Y = ArrayY[ArraySwitch2];
DWORD *third = (DWORD*)Z;
*(int*)Z = ArrayZ[ArraySwitch2];
Sleep(1);
ArraySwitch2++;

}
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD2)&1) //Teleport Backward
{

ArraySwitch2--;

DWORD *first = (DWORD*)X;
*(int*)X = ArrayX[ArraySwitch2];
DWORD *secound = (DWORD*)Y;
*(int*)Y = ArrayY[ArraySwitch2];
DWORD *third = (DWORD*)Z;
*(int*)Z = ArrayZ[ArraySwitch2];
Sleep(1);
}
Sleep(21);
}
return 0;
}[/php]
Hmmm.. idk what to say. I'll believe it when I see it, and when I do see it I'll criticize it so see it's a lose-lose situation. ;l

...but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to see it.
You just said you coded it and then you said you leeched from that site....
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
You just said you coded it and then you said you leeched from that site....
Yea What he said lol.

Post some proof or I will be seriously disappointed
Quote Originally Posted by RawVb View Post
Yea What he said lol.

Post some proof or I will be seriously disappointed
Yea What he said lol.

Post some proof or I will be seriously disappointed
Quote Originally Posted by RawVb View Post
Yea What he said lol.

Post some proof or I will be seriously disappointed
What they both said, i Agree!,


First u said u coded then u said it's leeched, so??

POst some stuff 'bout it and we'll believe
Quote Originally Posted by chaval View Post
What they both said, i Agree!,


First u said u coded then u said it's leeched, so??

POst some stuff 'bout it and we'll believe
All of you guys are gonna be seriously disappointed.
Ya its leeched,
Quote Originally Posted by JIGS4W View Post
You just said you coded it and then you said you leeched from that site....
Ya its leeched, i leeched the hack from the site, then used c++ to edit, and now i have the VIP hack forever,

Now i upgraded the hack, so it works better
lol if he releases this im actually gonna format my system and install xp lol
He's soooo lying.
k ill give u the code, ill edit my post
then release it!
He Just said it was a WR OPK WDF So confusin
I NEED IF A MINCED MEAT ASKS IN ARM COMBAT FUNCTIONED. kill can you help mee pls
I NEED IF A MINCED MEAT ASKS IN ARM COMBAT FUNCTIONED. CEREAL KILLER CAN YOU HELP ME PLS WHIT COMBAT ARMS HACK
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?