if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_NUMPAD8)&1) // Saving Current Possition
<releasing 2 morrow> new opk hack ~source code~ C++
Omg. This is that same shit teleport code that's been thrown around again and again. I swear does anyone ever actly code something on their own?
It's not an opk its a teleport btw... That sucks because you can only teleport a set number of times before it stops working. I already fixed this problem, and I believe longevity did too. Even posted the damn source in the teleport code thread... *shakes head & walks out*
It's not an opk its a teleport btw... That sucks because you can only teleport a set number of times before it stops working. I already fixed this problem, and I believe longevity did too. Even posted the damn source in the teleport code thread... *shakes head & walks out*
ehh i dont have xp so
but my friend will be happy go lucky
but my friend will be happy go luckyHaha I Posted That As a Nearly Finished Teleport Hack Copied Of Him Which Had Like 12 Errors I Changed It To Have 4 Errors Now Hes Taking Credit?! HAHAHAAH Bann Him!
hmm ill believe it when i see it
Sorry, MPGH does not support the cracking and distribution of cracked hacks.
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Combat Arms Hacks & Cheatsnew opk hack finding room
4 Piercing Blow Discussions[Release] Blackout Hack Source Code
21 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[Release] Crossfire hack source codes 24 C++/C Programminghey all you noobs free hack source codes here!!
6 C++/C ProgrammingHack source code cppCA 16
