PostAnybody have old hack source code

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Anybody have old hack source code
I know it would be stupid to try to learn c++ just for hacking. It would take way to long. What I think I can do though is edit the code. From looking at enough code I could successfully modify it. Can anyone post or PM me an old crossfire hack source code. I DONT want one of those "new, working ones". I want one that did work in the past and DOESNT work now.
moved to crossfire section
thanks, but i was looking for the code not the hack.
Lol, download the hack, it's a DLL file. And then open it with your notepad. You will find the code.
Hum okay that's not the code. Sorry /
yeah i tried that a while ago. not code but good idea. I think it blocks the code. thats why I posted this thread because u cant open with notepad
Yes, sorry and good luck
I hope you'll find one and send your hack on MPGH!
[php]void CESP:raw2PlayerBox( CF_Player *pPlayer, DWORD drawColor )
{
if( !pPlayer )
return;

if( !pPlayer->Object )
return;

if( !g_Engine.GetClient() )
return;

LTVector vCenter, vFoot, vHead;

//this is the centered position
if( g_Engine.GetClient()->GetObjectPos( pPlayer->Object, &vCenter ) != LT_OK )
return;

//foot (bottom)
if( g_Engine.GetClient()->GetObjectBoxMin( pPlayer->Object, vFoot ) != LT_OK )
return;

//head (top)
if( g_Engine.GetClient()->GetObjectBoxMax( pPlayer->Object, vHead ) != LT_OK )
return;

//center the positions for 2d boxes
vFoot.x = vCenter.x;
vFoot.z = vCenter.z;
vHead.x = vCenter.x;
vHead.z = vCenter.z;

LTVector vPlayerFootScreen, vPlayerHeadScreen;

if( g_Engine.LTWorldToScreen( vFoot, vPlayerFootScreen ) && g_Engine.LTWorldToScreen( vHead, vPlayerHeadScreen ) )
{
float w = ( vPlayerFootScreen.y - vPlayerHeadScreen.y ) / 4;

g_Engine.OutlineRGBA( vPlayerHeadScreen.x - w, vPlayerHeadScreen.y, w * 2, ( vPlayerFootScreen.y - vPlayerHeadScreen.y ), 1.0f,
RED( drawColor ), GREEN( drawColor ), BLUE( drawColor ), ALPHA( drawColor ) );
}
}
[/php]
Thank + Rep me
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?