Old hack source code

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Old hack source code
Well guys, I'm kind off new on combat arms environment, I know C#, C++ and vb, I'm trying to create a hack but I'm too lazy to start from 0, could anyone post any OLD DETECTED HACK SOURCE CODE, so I can start from there?
Thx in advance.
Search for "Combat Arms EU D3D Base" in google, or click this link: Click!
Well, I write it here cause I was looking for a trustable release... Ill google it then, thanks anyways...
im sry but im noob.... i know to there are some values in hack you just need to change them on old hack or you have to write your own everytime its detected??
When it's detected, you have to rewrite it on an undetected way, or make a bypass..
Both will let you start from 0...

1,5k posts, yeay..
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us