[CODE]ESP + Aimbot for Hidden: Source

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
[CODE]ESP + Aimbot for Hidden: Source
CreateMove_KUMAWAR.txt shows you what CreateMove looks like(ofcourse Hidden: Source version look's a bit different, but you should be able to find CInput urself).

Inside the CreateMove hook is an add_log commented out, uncomment that to have the CreateMove address logged(so u can get CInput from it)

Make sure to have the latest Source SDK Code installed(like shown in HD's tutorial)

This is study material. if there is enough interest and if I have the time ill write up a detailed guide(like HD's) on how to do this(I doubt he is going to do that now he got banned)

Extract the files to SDK_Install_Location/cl_dll and include them in the project

Have fun
Quote Originally Posted by Retoxified View Post
This is study material. if there is enough interest and if I have the time ill write up a detailed guide(like HD's) on how to do this(I doubt he is going to do that now he got banned)
You'd be surprised. HD's been doing a lot since he got banned. o_O
lol why06 much more is happening behind the scenes than u think
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us