Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Jailhouse Interview: 19-Year-Old Says He Should Get Death Penalty Afer Killing Texas

The video:
    https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...8edORmUKdeSac9

His email? rosejames@foxtv.com

This is what I wrote to the guys email.

I watched your interview about the man that took another mans life. This is not a message to offend you nor is it to threaten you. This message is to let you know what he did isn't right, but have you ever done drugs? Weed, is an ok but PcP that shit is very serious. If you were chilling with some of your friends and you seen them hitting a blunt of weed ( keep in mind that you smoke weed on a daily basis). You ask them to hit it, not knowing its laced, if he would have known it was laced ,he wouldn't have hit it. You in the room with him giving him that interview was cruel. The way you treated him was heartless. I know taking a mans life or anyone's life under any circumstance is NOT ok. The boy agreed to the death penalty for taking someone elses life (doing that from drugs). Have you ever done drugs? You've probably smoked a little bit of weed when you were younger but have you ever smoked PcP , do you know what it does to you? You should know by hearing what the guy had to say about it, You have no remorse for anybody. Got your money from that interview and didn't give 2 fucks about the things he says. He is not asking for forgiveness , he just wants to let everyone know that drugs are bad for you and he set himself as an example for all the other people doing drugs. Trying to change other peoples lives because he fucked his up.I really hope to hear a reply from you.

Was he right for acting the way he did towards the murderer?Clearly the killer was remorseful, he was on PcP, he barely remembered anything he did. He is willing to give up his own life for taking someone elses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

In the immortal words of Clark Whatsisname -- up, up and away!
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    bitch got what he deserved

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I doubt he'll get the death penalty. He was under the influence of narcotics. I don't even see how this can be considered 2nd degree, let alone 1st degree murder, since proving intent in this scenario is going to be tricky and the homicide was not deliberate or predetermined.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    I doubt he'll get the death penalty. He was under the influence of narcotics. I don't even see how this can be considered 2nd degree, let alone 1st degree murder, since proving intent in this scenario is going to be tricky and the homicide was not deliberate or predetermined.
    Unlike the guy posted above you, You understand where i'm coming from. He did it under the influence. Regardless of that he should get some punishment but he's never done anything like this before, smoking blunts with his niggas on a daily basis, one day he smoked a laced blunt and make the biggest mistake of his life. My question to you is, WHat do you think about the reporter and his actions/questions on everything?
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

Unlike the guy posted above you, You understand where i'm coming from. He did it under the influence. Regardless of that he should get some punishment but he's never done anything like this before, smoking blunts with his niggas on a daily basis, one day he smoked a laced blunt and make the biggest mistake of his life. My question to you is, WHat do you think about the reporter and his actions/questions on everything?
    Trash will be trash, and while his behavior wasn't justified, it doesn't warrant capital punishment. The reporter was just being a dick, and I payed little attention to him.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    i still think he shouldnt be doing drugs anyway bitch deserves a lesson but not death

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Praxeus View Post
    i still think he shouldnt be doing drugs anyway bitch deserves a lesson but not death
    Smoking weed is perfectly fine. Your homeboy lacing up your blunt is fucked up.

I'm sorry he had a life worth living, unlike you. Too bad he chose to chill with the wrong crowd.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Blake19 View Post

Smoking weed is perfectly fine. Your homeboy lacing up your blunt is fucked up.

I'm sorry he had a life worth living, unlike you. Too bad he chose to chill with the wrong crowd.
    you dont chill with the wrong crowd i do have a life , you made that choice you know its bad but you still make it cause its "COOL" the fact you tryna justify it is wrong , yeah he doesnt deserve death , but how do you kill someone while on weed musta been strong shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    you dont chill with the wrong crowd i do have a life , you made that choice you know its bad but you still make it cause its "COOL" the fact you tryna justify it is wrong , yeah he doesnt deserve death , but how do you kill someone while on weed musta been strong shit
    Oh look, a dumb ignoramus. You clearly do not have any proper education on drugs, and just listened to what mommy and daddy had to say instead of independently pursuing the subject. And you probably didn't watch the interview either. The blunt was laced with PCP, a disassociative known for inducing this kind of behavior.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Blake (11-01-2012)

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    tryna use big words really "ignoramus"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    He's black, it's completely implausible that he won't get the death penalty.
    ~
    tryna use big words really "ignoramus"
    it's also redundant to say "dumb" ignoramus.
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post
    He's black, it's completely implausible that he won't get the death penalty.
    ~
    racist much???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    racist much???
    I'm a conservative republican in a black male's body, that's how television raised me.
    ~
    "If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first." John 15:18

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhk View Post

I'm a conservative republican in a black male's body, that's how television raised me.
    ~
    lol believe what you want

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    HIS BLUNT WAS LACED MEANING ANOTHER DRUG WAS MIXED IN. Weed isn't what made him blank out and kill the man,PCP did.

You're one stupid ass nigga. (I can say nigga because im a nigga, nigga)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast