Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tristanz View Post
    Just some bull shit story some ****** made up to gain attention, only retards believe in anything like this.

I for one do not believe god exists due to no proof of existence and everything claiming about him being written by human hands and nothing else. #inb4religionfagscomment
    Your attitude shows your unintelligent mind is on par with that of the original poster himself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Your attitude shows your unintelligent mind is on par with that of the original poster himself.
    Please, wise and smart one show me full evidence god ever existed, not just little books made by some fucked up person, I want actual proof, unless you can provide proof he ever existed you are the only dumb one here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Please, wise and smart one show me full evidence god ever existed, not just little books made by some fucked up person, I want actual proof, unless you can provide proof he ever existed you are the only dumb one here.
    Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean there's complete absolution that there is no god
    For example, say dark matter/energy, there's no proof of it, it is merely a concept thought up by scientists through inference, but they strive to find evidence
    We've discovered many secrets of nature, yet there's an infinite times more that we still haven't yet, and in one of them may reveal a creator, BUT, the creator is probably not the bullshit kind of Christianity, Islam, etc. but rather something like a deist
    Even Richard Dawkins isn't a 100% atheist, he still has some agnosticism in him, and so do I
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by LemongrabJr View Post

shut the fuck up you peice of shit ass inbred cunt.

This is Debate fort not a flaming section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Just because there's no evidence doesn't mean there's complete absolution that there is no god
    For example, say dark matter/energy, there's no proof of it, it is merely a concept thought up by scientists through inference, but they strive to find evidence
    We've discovered many secrets of nature, yet there's an infinite times more that we still haven't yet, and in one of them may reveal a creator, BUT, the creator is probably not the bullshit kind of Christianity, Islam, etc. but rather something like a deist
    Even Richard Dawkins isn't a 100% atheist, he still has some agnosticism in him, and so do I
    I never said its not a possibility there is something that created this shit, but I do not believe in a god due to no proof of anything about it, I base my life on facts and proof, not rumors and myths.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I never said its not a possibility there is something that created this shit, but I do not believe in a god due to no proof of anything about it, I base my life on facts and proof, not rumors and myths.
    I'm pretty sure Lehsyrus is with you on that, but he may have misinterpreted because the way you said it sounded like an absolute answer
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I'm pretty sure Lehsyrus is with you on that, but he may have misinterpreted because the way you said it sounded like an absolute answer
    Yeah, didn't know of any other way to word it so I just said it like that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yeah, didn't know of any other way to word it so I just said it like that.
    Maybe be more specific by saying that the bs is the organized religions and their sky daddies rather than the existence of sky daddy
    And maybe dial down on the aggressiveness; save it for the super, super, (like Westboro nutjob batshit crazy) stupid people

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Maybe be more specific by saying that the bs is the organized religions and their sky daddies rather than the existence of sky daddy
    And maybe dial down on the aggressiveness; save it for the super, super, (like Westboro nutjob batshit crazy) stupid people
    Alright, thanks for the advice.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Alright, thanks for the advice.
    No probs, always willing to help a fellow comrade in fighting against ignorance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Just some bull shit story some ****** made up to gain attention, only retards believe in anything like this.

I for one do not believe god exists due to no proof of existence and everything claiming about him being written by human hands and nothing else. #inb4religionfagscomment
    O_O

#swagfagatheist?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    O_O
    #swagfagatheist?
    Read my convo with him

Thanks
    Adam & Eve did talk at first , but then comes cave man

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Janitor For This Useful Post:

V I (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    And show us the proof he does not exist? That is right, you can not, and objecting a view simply because "there is no proof" only shows you do not think for yourself, you follow that of what others tell you. Your mind can simply not grasp the vast powers that are beyond your control, and for that you bash those who speak against your idiotic statements. Did I ever say I believe in God? No I did not, your jumping to conclusions shows your stubbornness. On top of which, the nature behind your posts shows immaturity. I do not believe I need to go on, we all understand you are simply a child seeking approval from your peers, that of one doing so in the wrong manner in this community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I am not religious in any way and believe in evolution.

BUT.............

In this world you have got to respect faith (I'm not saying that is always religion or religious beliefs) in people. I have either been based in, or fought in many different countries in the ten yrs i served and have seen the good and bad in religion/faith. Faith is what gets you out of bed in the morning. Too many people don't respect the fact that religious communities have existed in diverse and undeveloped countries for thousands of years. The world we live in was once a place where faith was all we had and believed in (Eg: Mayan/Aztec/Druid/Jews/Ra)

Don't knock it, as one day you will need it to draw on.................Believe in yourself and keep the faith.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-30-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast