Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy

Hmm only way to be good is by buying NX?

Just wondering really haven't played in a while i wanted to know if u actually had to buy NX to be good rather stupid question but im still wondering considering its nexon were dealing with here o.O

Yeah question coming from a low level can't find the pass to my original account :X and all my botted ones are banned so im planning to start playing again.
    Last edited by stavane; 11-23-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks
    No, you don't have to. You can enchant stuff to a high level if you're lucky enough.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    basically get lucky or pay up......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    No, you don't have to. You can enchant stuff to a high level if you're lucky enough.
    Luck xD well ill start playing again :P thanks for the reply :P

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    basically get lucky or pay up......
    Lol iz always about the luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    All games by Nexon have always had a factor where NX cash can significantly improve one's financial status or physical "power" within the game.

For example, MapleStory has the merchant stores which allow people to sell items faster and with less effort. They also have miracle cubes and such to reset potential stats on armor and weapons.

As another example, Combat Arms has guns which can be bought for the in game currency, GP; however, the NX variants of the guns are likely to be more advantageous during gameplay. An example is the MP7, which is unlocked at a higher rank and isn't the best weapon, versus the MP7-MOD which was/is a popular gun that deals greatly accurate hits.

While Vindictus's NX shop was originally more cosmetic with inner armor and dye amps, they do have enchantment runes, vip capsules, and other items which can help affect the stats of a player's gear.

Thanks
    You don't have to pay to be "good"
    There's almost nothing you can't have without Nx. The only boost you can get is from a cadet badge that gives like +600 def.
    It's more like... pay for conveniance. You will achieve things faster if you buy runes because your items won't get destroyed.
    But you can succeed a scroll on the first try without runes and still fail 10x with them.
    But yeah, if you want to have the best gear available, you gotta either farm like crazy and be lucky with drops or buy Nx to make it faster.

Thanks
    Or you could do what I did and buy 12 inventory chests' worth of superior iron ores when they were 12k, then sold the resultant 3 inventory chest's worth of exquisite iron ores at 250k a pop. That's a 3492M gold return on a 763M investment.

But botting is definitely easier...

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    Or you could do what I did and buy 12 inventory chests' worth of superior iron ores when they were 12k, then sold the resultant 3 inventory chest's worth of exquisite iron ores at 250k a pop. That's a 3492M gold return on a 763M investment.

Damn O.o Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

#profit.

That's definitely the best legit way of becoming rich!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    #profit.

That's definitely the best legit way of becoming rich!
    yeah if you already have alot of $$ Lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by stavane View Post
    yeah if you already have alot of $$ Lol
    Well, that's a large scale. Buy/farm ore, mats, etc (something that sells fast of decent value) for super cheap and just resell it for more. Even investing 1 mil (depending on supply/demand) can yield double or more of what you invest. I remember when I started back when Golden Twin Spears were extremely expensive and I had around ~300k. I wanted one so bad that I started farming Blood Prince for ores. Turns out I managed to get most of the gold I needed and a surplus of iron. I sold the iron for a lot and just bought the supplies to forge the spears myself.
    Last edited by Meta; 11-25-2012 at 12:25 PM.