Thanks

AHLink/Server and Client Testing

Guys just wanted to show a preview of one of my many projects This is a Fully Source Server and Client Tunneling system for the old xbox.
    It is a spin off of Xlink but currently only runs for xbox and ps2 mainly xbox. PS2 has limited functions

Xbox has most functions from gaming packets,sounds packets,etc (voice packets get mangled through tunnel no idea why) so voice does not work as of yet.

The way this works is it Sends your xbox Packet info from your network connection through the internet to the Server and registers you on the network allowing you to play system link games over the internet.

I started this project from a open source project released in 2005. The code was orginally made for Windows XP. The code has been ravamped and compiled to work in Windows7 32 n 64 bit OS.
    I also built a GUI for the Console app to display all the Server stats in Real time and The server console in Real time.

The client system currently has a few minor issues due to still needing some adjustments to work in windows 7 64 bit. on 32 bit it works fine. This is to do with the Network settings. dont know but somehow its different.

Watch the video to see more. Any questions,Suggestions,comments please leave below or on the youtube channel
    thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    The 64 bit issues are *probably* caused by them not specifically using 32 bit ints etc, the 64 bit equivalent is larger.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!