Thanks

Question Can someone explain to me how a bypass for Battle eye works?

Ok so I have been playing the game dayz for a long time but now Im getting bored and want to try some hacks for a while.

From what I understand I need Cheat engine, Pro dayz, and a bypass for battle eye. If i am missing something please let me know.

I cant find any non battle eye servers to test the scripts out so i need a bypass for BE servers I guess.

Now what I dont understand is it seems all bypasses you have to pay for and i dont want to pay for something without knowing anything about it.

So a bypass, how long is it good for? and say you have one and battle eye updates, do you have to buy a new one all over again?

Also how will you even know the bypass doesn't work before you use it? Will you just get banned and thats how you find out?

its a lot of questions but I have been searching for weeks on info for hacking dayz so I figured all unanswered questions could be answered in this thread. Thank you.

Thanks
    Well I'll try my best to answer all of your questions here goes:
    Depends on what kind of hack your using, if we're talking about a bypass you just need the bypass, you don't need cheat engine or pro dayz.
    There are some non battleye servers, they are just hard to find.
    You can find some bypasses in the market place or from some of the users here, and you will need to look for some users that have some vouches and ones that you can trust.
    Bypasses usually stay good for until battleye or if dayz updates, I'm not sure about day z updates.
    And yeah you will get banned if it doesn't work, or if you find someone that has a good reputation you will most likely get one that works.
    Press the thanks button if you don't mind, answered a lot for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Morrison For This Useful Post:

stephennassan (12-26-2012)

Thanks
    Ok so a battleye bypass has all the hacks,cheats or scripts already in it? And to use these hacks all I have to do is download a bypass, launch it and jump right into a server with battleye?

Also I would be more comfortable buying a bypass on the market than from someone one here but if I have to I guess I have no other choice.

Where would I look on the market for a bypass? Ebay, Amazon? or are we talking about a personal website with ******s? because those never worked for me.

If the market ends up a dead end how do you find out how many vouches a seller has? Do you have any references from personal experience?

Thanks
    You are a man of questions.
    Well it depends, most bypasses allow you to run scripts; many of which you can find on these forums. This is pretty much the only place you can buy a bypass, but there are also other hacking websites but I can't mention them here. I haven't gotten a bypass from a seller, I got one from a friend of mine; and you will see vouches on his forum thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Morrison For This Useful Post:

stephennassan (12-27-2012)

Thanks
    Ok well thank you I have added to your reputation and clicked thanks again for being so helpful.

Could you add me on skype or send me an email telling me link of your friend?

and if you know of any better hacking websites could you include them in the message?

skype name is stephen.nassan the one with the picture

if you would rather email let me know

also your friends bypass wouldnt happen to be the one theznkteevee posted up not too long ago would it?
    Last edited by stephennassan; 12-27-2012 at 01:43 AM.

Thanks
    Pretty much well explained , out side links are not allowed : will lead to BAN.
    Problem solved.
    Closed.