Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Um, the bot is acting so retarded for me. I do every thing the right way, but when the bot joins the dungeon, all it does is, runs straight into the rocks, then randomly starts attacking, without a sense of direction. Doesn't lock on to enemies, it lets the enemies attack my character. I can't run full resolution option instead of custom because I can't alt-tab, Ctrl-Alt-Del out of it. It will never show desktop or programs open. Help anyone? This is really annoying. I am level 24 and i am running it on easy mode.

Thanks
    Kinda embarrassing, but I can't even get past the first part. I cannot view the GUI. I've Alt+Tabbed, went back to the desktop and checked the task manager. It is running, however it locks my keyboard's ability to use the arrow keys. I've tried starting in from the zip (as Admin) itself after I kept getting the same results from extraction to desktop. No luck.

I would absolutely love to use the bot. :c

Edit:
    I got it to pop up after many attempts of opening and closing. I don't understand why it popped up now, but I'm scared I won't be so lucky to see the gui next time.
    Last edited by imfyiss; 12-30-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by grimsilence View Post
    Um, the bot is acting so retarded for me. I do every thing the right way, but when the bot joins the dungeon, all it does is, runs straight into the rocks, then randomly starts attacking, without a sense of direction. Doesn't lock on to enemies, it lets the enemies attack my character. I can't run full resolution option instead of custom because I can't alt-tab, Ctrl-Alt-Del out of it. It will never show desktop or programs open. Help anyone? This is really annoying. I am level 24 and i am running it on easy mode.
    retarded? lol.. level 24? white tyrant can be unlocked at level 36. being level 24, you'll die in sec. Read the first post!. this bot does not support custom full screen. this bot does not make you char lock onto the boss. it will keep your char attacking and the boss will walk right into your attack.

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by imfyiss View Post
    Kinda embarrassing, but I can't even get past the first part. I cannot view the GUI. I've Alt+Tabbed, went back to the desktop and checked the task manager. It is running, however it locks my keyboard's ability to use the arrow keys. I've tried starting in from the zip (as Admin) itself after I kept getting the same results from extraction to desktop. No luck.

Edit:
    I got it to pop up after many attempts of opening and closing. I don't understand why it popped up now, but I'm scared I won't be so lucky to see the gui next time.
    press Home key to bring up gui

Thanks
    the download link doesn't work for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra062 View Post
    the download link doesn't work for me
    check back later. mpgh is acting up.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imfyiss View Post

Edit:
    If you alt+tab and the GUI is present, but remains hidden behind Vindictus, then restart your computer; it's a Windows issue. If the GUI is not coming up, then press the "home" key harder and/or longer... Also make sure your firewall/AV isn't blocking the process. You shouldn't need the arrow keys to play Vindictus, as you should be using default mouse mode settings to run this bot.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    when I will start the bot, it shows me this:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    MPGH.png  

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vindictusloverxD For This Useful Post:

cobra062 (12-30-2012),puffydude1 (12-30-2012)

Thanks
    Starting the boat immediately logs me out with a popup saying, "Unauthorized program detected."
    Last edited by puffydude1; 12-30-2012 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks
    Awww u disabled Vella in this version even though it worked perfectly if u just jacked up the attack speed to 150 with 28 attack speed. If u removed it cause it didn't work perfectly just making the attack speed go up fixes it. But i've only tried with normal tyrant with 12.5k attack and 5.4k def maxed combat,critical and smash mastery so might be why it works for me and seemed optimized to me but even if it wasn't optimized it still lets u farm ap and exp you wouldn't otherwise have had in the hours you were gone kind of like how the basis of your trans bot works on gives trans exp when u can't play but with exp and ap instead but it shouldn't give a message that it doesn't work since it did.

Sorry for sounding demanding just giving you feedback on how it works for Vella since ap famring is boring and wanted to use bot.
    Last edited by zookiez; 12-30-2012 at 09:51 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zookiez View Post
    Awww u disabled Vella in this version even though it worked perfectly if u just jacked up the attack speed to 150 with 28 attack speed. If u removed it cause it didn't work perfectly just making the attack speed go up fixes it. But i've only tried with normal tyrant with 12.5k attack and 5.4k def maxed combat,critical and smash mastery so might be why it works for me and seemed optimized to me but even if it wasn't optimized it still lets u farm ap and exp you wouldn't otherwise have had in the hours you were gone kind of like how the basis of your trans bot works on gives trans exp when u can't play but with exp and ap instead but it shouldn't give a message that it doesn't work since it did.

Sorry for sounding demanding just giving you feedback on how it works for Vella since ap famring is boring and wanted to use bot.
    Interesting; I wonder how that happened
    My contact info is below.

Quote Originally Posted by puffydude1 View Post
    Starting the boat immediately logs me out with a popup saying, "Unauthorized program detected."
    Which server? It is detected then for you

Quote Originally Posted by vindictusloverxD View Post
    when I will start the bot, it shows me this:
    What windows do you use, and do you have brightness set at 2.2 in-game? Try both checking/unchecking "using vm".

Last edited by maddoggy00; 12-30-2012 at 12:14 PM.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    I have same problems with the vindictuslover guy..character not...I use win7 32bit and my brightness at 2.2. Tried with checking/unchecking..doesn't work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jani0012 View Post
    I have same problems with the vindictuslover guy..character not...I use win7 32bit and my brightness at 2.2. Tried with checking/unchecking..doesn't work
    When you press "V" to bring up the skill list, does the popup skill screen overlay the HP bar? If so, then read the OP for troubleshooting. One person reported reinstalling Vindictus fixed their problem as a last resort.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well I can see that Lan Spear is done though not added in the version, since I just tested for fun (since some one said that getting the ATT speed higher worked for Vella). It did detect it was Lan though later it said that Lan isn't available in this version . Even if it would do the Karok combo I bet my Lan would be able to kill it, sad that it will not work since it detected it was lan :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by zookiez View Post

You can go around that, not hard to do, did it with my lan .

Thanks
    they haven't fixed the download link D:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast