Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoRoach View Post
    There's a reason why there's 2 of them.
    LOl what are you freaking talking about lol?

Anyways, the att on Lan Spear is doubled, which gets really obvious tbh, and SP huge increase is only for kai, it's not that noticeable on Lan or any other char.
    Though, it still a great hfs and well Zeo... if you are that unsatisfied about it then feel free to create one and share with everyone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by galio View Post
    Anyways, the att on Lan Spear is doubled, which gets really obvious tbh, and SP huge increase is only for kai, it's not that noticeable on Lan or any other char.
    But not really. All dmg is +40-50%, not doubled. And all chars get the SP increase (an equal increase), but it's only noticeable if you closely pay attention. I've been using something similar to this for the past 2 days with not one comment from anyone in my party.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    awesome. thanks for sharing
    Last edited by ctbravo0; 01-12-2013 at 06:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

But not really. All dmg is +40-50%, not doubled. And all chars get the SP increase (an equal increase), but it's only noticeable if you closely pay attention. I've been using something similar to this for the past 2 days with not one comment from anyone in my party.
    My friend found it out right away lol, we were doing Glas and he would usually do 300 dmg without crit and 500 crit, which this hfs it would be 500 without crit and 1k with crit, It was really strange, the dungeon before glas (keaghan) he didn't even notice it.

Thanks
    My friend found it out right away lol, we were doing Glas and he would usually do 300 dmg without crit and 500 crit, which this hfs it would be 500 without crit and 1k with crit, It was really strange, the dungeon before glas (keaghan) he didn't even notice it.
    If he did 1k dmg with this, then it means it was possible for him to do 700 dmg before, unless you post-modified what I did in this. It very well could have just been a lucky shot with all variables being at their max value. He probably didn't notice it in keaghan because he didn't get a lucky shot in

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

If he did 1k dmg with this, then it means it was possible for him to do 700 dmg before, unless you post-modified what I did in this. It very well could have just been a lucky shot with all variables being at their max value. He probably didn't notice it in keaghan because he didn't get a lucky shot in
    Yea, that's maybe the case, also the XE uses little variations in the code..., which might be also the case of having this issue :P.
    but well that's my fault for Copy Pasting the code into the XE Table and not change one by one :P.

Thanks
    There's a reason why there's 2 of them.
    LOl what are you freaking talking about lol?
    I'm talking about what you've stated, the action_table_player files. There is a reason why there are 2 of them, one for each server. Using the premiere file will result in hilarious comments from Spear Lanns on Vindictus Europe.

Though, it still a great hfs and well Zeo... if you are that unsatisfied about it then feel free to create one and share with everyone.
    I never stated I am unsatisfied about it, I was giving a warning to people that it's noticable if you pay attention to it as most Kais know their SP gain accordingly and it should be used with guilds and friends to ensure a safe trip instead of using it in pubs which could be detected by random players easily.
    I would be compelled to "create one" but this act of contribution is too easy (Editing .hfs is simpler than basic C#) yet complex (Forcing people to reconvert it into .zip just to find the exact changes) that I'd rather create tutorials and assist in threads that ask for help so that people would improve instead of leeching.

Enlightened well enough, galio?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm talking about what you've stated, the action_table_player files. There is a reason why there are 2 of them, one for each server. Using the premiere file will result in hilarious comments from Spear Lanns on Vindictus Europe.

I never stated I am unsatisfied about it, I was giving a warning to people that it's noticable if you pay attention to it as most Kais know their SP gain accordingly and it should be used with guilds and friends to ensure a safe trip instead of using it in pubs which could be detected by random players easily.
    I would be compelled to "create one" but this act of contribution is too easy (Editing .hfs is simpler than basic C#) yet complex (Forcing people to reconvert it into .zip just to find the exact changes) that I'd rather create tutorials and assist in threads that ask for help so that people would improve instead of leeching.

Enlightened well enough, galio?
    Well, it was obvious that there was 2 of them since the beginning, the comment I did was Sarcastic.

Anything is noticeable, If you pay attention enough, even something as small as 30 DMG, Nexon doesn't give a crap in the first place. Anyone that has at least small knowledge of hacks and cheats knows that you shouldn't use it in public, My case I used with a friend to check how long it would take for him to discover (covering that point before you answer using that statement).

But let's end this here because this is going off-topic.

Thanks
    1 simple question because I am a newbie:

I don't need to use woolevel.exe to get the hfs file stat bonus right?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BeiliD View Post
    1 simple question because I am a newbie:

I don't need to use woolevel.exe to get the hfs file stat bonus right?
    No. WooLevel.exe is a standalone program. .hfs files modify the game itself, whether you're botting or playing manually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Hey @maddoggy00, I plan on releasing a combination of this mod and jonathan's unlimited stamina mod, can you give a permission?

Also, what's the difference between this one and the woo-level hfs files? can you combine them?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasabixi View Post
    Hey @maddoggy00, I plan on releasing a combination of this mod and jonathan's unlimited stamina mod, can you give a permission?

Also, what's the difference between this one and the woo-level hfs files? can you combine them?
    Combining them would do little other than improving run times for WooLevel, which I would not suggest for long-term stability of your account. The more you change the game, the greater there is a chance of getting banned. The WooLevel .hfs mod is ONLY for Tyrant.
    I don't mind, though making all stamina costs 0 will certainly be noticed by public player boats.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Combining them would do little other than improving run times for WooLevel, which I would not suggest for long-term stability of your account. The more you change the game, the greater there is a chance of getting banned. The WooLevel .hfs mod is ONLY for Tyrant.
    I don't mind, though making all stamina costs 0 will certainly be noticed by public player boats.
    yeah, the thing is, I actually use this mod instead of woo lvl hfs along with your bot, and I plan to lvl a new karok using this combination. I think I'd word well for karok that have less than 10k att, because let's face it, you only get there at around lvl 60.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    thnx for sharing.

Thanks
    good job, i have one quick question. Can you only use this for raids? or can you farm hero mode stuff with this hfs?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast