Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Straight werd dog, gotta keep them coolies in da holla place ya dig? Dem bitches be like "I'M A PROTON" and dem electrons all like "I'M A NIGGA" and da niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches so dem niggas run and sleep wit otha niggas bitches in a pattun like werd and dem bitches be like "I'M STAYIN HOME WIT MA OTHA BITCHES" so den da white folk be like "I'M GAMMA RADIATION" and sends all da niggas and bitches flyin towards otha niggas and bitches who smack into the niggas and bitches who inside us and den our bitches be like "WHERE MY OTHA BITCH GO WE GOTTA CHANGE" and dats mutation.
    Please by my bio-chem/chem teacher
    TAKE MAH MONEH
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

Nah dem teachaz be jive bruh dey don undastand dis shit ya dig it's like dey stoopid oh sumtin.

God that's how man of the white kids used to talk in High School, so happy I graduated and got out of that shit hole.
    you should be a teacher.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Please by my bio-chem/chem teacher
    TAKE MAH MONEH

YOU HAVE TO USE THIS CREDIT CARD.

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AznReincarny View Post

Lol, I'm still in high school. Less ghetto where I live.
    My town is all wannabe gangster-redneck mixes. They wear boots, cowboy hats, plaid, and jeans with overalls but talk like gangsters, so annoying.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

YOU HAVE TO USE THIS CREDIT CARD.
    ANYTHING FOR KNOWLEDGE
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Electrons are like black guys in the ghetto, they always leave their family (the atom is the family). Because of their constant movement, they create magnetic force, as one electron leaves the others nearby become agitated until another fills the place.
    Really?...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Really?...
    You're not from the ghetto (or if you are you don't belong there). Your vernacular is too advanced for it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You're not from the ghetto (or if you are you don't belong there). Your vernacular is too advanced for it.
    So you saying people from he ghetto is dumb as fuck.. Thing is.. I'm from the ghetto. Saying that I'm not because the way I seem to be on MPGH doesn't fit for someone who your disrespectful ass think someone from the ghetto should act.. Don't talk about people no more that shit annoying

Thanks

explain to a child what this means?...

Thanks

So you saying people from he ghetto is dumb as fuck.. Thing is.. I'm from the ghetto. Saying that I'm not because the way I seem to be on MPGH doesn't fit for someone who your disrespectful ass think someone from the ghetto should act.. Don't talk about people no more that shit annoying
    Pfft, wasn't it you who said not to take shit on the internet so seriously? You're acting pathetic, calm the fuck down.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Basically radiation is when atoms get excited, and release energy as gamma rays, an electromagnetic form. On one side of the spectrum you have gamma rays, the amplitude (the height of the wave they make) is incredibly small, where as radio waves, on the opposite of the spectrum, have amplitudes of meters to hundreds of meters.

Now I'm not 100% sure of this, but the reason gamma rays interact with atoms and cause mutations and other crap is because their amplitude is so small. They wreck havoc on a person because the energy released unbind DNA and other building blocks of life (which is the cause of mutations).

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Basically radiation is when atoms get excited, and release energy as gamma rays, an electromagnetic form. On one side of the spectrum you have gamma rays, the amplitude (the height of the wave they make) is incredibly small, where as radio waves, on the opposite of the spectrum, have amplitudes of meters to hundreds of meters.

Now I'm not 100% sure of this, but the reason gamma rays interact with atoms and cause mutations and other crap is because their amplitude is so small. They wreck havoc on a person because the energy released unbind DNA and other building blocks of life (which is the cause of mutations).
    No you're completely correct. Being blasted by protons is the reason as to why it unbinds the basic building blocks of life, as it completely changes the elemental nature of the atoms that make up the elements in the body.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    No you're completely correct. Being blasted by protons is the reason as to why it unbinds the basic building blocks of life, as it completely changes the elemental nature of the atoms that make up the elements in the body.
    True alchemy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So what causes someone to be sick with radiation if you're in area thats exposed to it?

Thanks
    So what causes someone to be sick with radiation if you're in area thats exposed to it?
    When an area is irradiated then the particles that are part of the electromagnetic field are flying freely. These particles are then passing directly through your body at high rates of speed that then break down your bodies genetic structure by knocking the particles that make up your body loose. These causes your body to start breaking down. It's the same as if you have two unprotected electrical lines next to each other. Both electrical lines have their own electromagnetic field due to the electrons being sent down through the lines, these electromagnetic fields can disrupt one another and cause stutters in the flow of electrons.

Look at it like two lines for a car sound system. If you run your audio cables from the head unit to the sub next to other electrical cables in the car, you start to hear static. That is because the electromagnetic field of each wire is attacking each other, disrupting the frequency of the voltage to the subwoofer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

When an area is irradiated then the particles that are part of the electromagnetic field are flying freely. These particles are then passing directly through your body at high rates of speed that then break down your bodies genetic structure by knocking the particles that make up your body loose. These causes your body to start breaking down. It's the same as if you have two unprotected electrical lines next to each other. Both electrical lines have their own electromagnetic field due to the electrons being sent down through the lines, these electromagnetic fields can disrupt one another and cause stutters in the flow of electrons.

Look at it like two lines for a car sound system. If you run your audio cables from the head unit to the sub next to other electrical cables in the car, you start to hear static. That is because the electromagnetic field of each wire is attacking each other, disrupting the frequency of the voltage to the subwoofer.
    Make sense. Thanks for the info
    So how would you be able to remove an area from radiation or there isn't a known method yet?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast