Thread: Is Jesus a God?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeyz123123 View Post
    It's actually him, and It's telling the story of the people that believed in him, Think It's easy cause it was written AFTER 550 years?, well that's Islam, and If you don't believe in it then you don't need to bother and come over here and debating about something you don't even believe in it.
    Don't debate because you don't believe in it
    That's a stupid reason why not to debate
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Well my friends this is wrong , You guys say Jesus is god or son of god then how he's born from a human (Mariam , Marry) idiot thinking.

Why the god or son of god come to earth to tell that he is the god or something like that and didn't do it by something strange without coming to earth.

Why the god or son of god die and he's able to kill anyone?

And again you changed the subject we were talking about there's no difference between 600 year after Jesus or even 700 years.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

You're like Mohammed Morsi , Saying something and then do another thing.

How the fuck Islam says that he doesn't exist and we all believe that he exist until the resurrection day and that is written in Qur'an you're clearly knows no thing about what you're talking .
    You need to get off this bullshit about "changing the subject". If someone doesn't agree with you its not "changing the subject".
    -------------

Christianity believes that Jesus is the son of god. If you have questions go ask a leader of the church or look it up yourself.

Islam believes in Jesus for the sake of converts and this Jesus isn't the same Jesus the christian's follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadeyz123123 View Post
    It's actually him, and It's telling the story of the people that believed in him, Think It's easy cause it was written AFTER 550 years?, well that's Islam, and If you don't believe in it then you don't need to bother and come over here and debating about something you don't even believe in it.
    So muhammed was a barber, did nothing all day for his life, and then died.

Yup, cool story bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

You need to get off this bullshit about "changing the subject". If someone doesn't agree with you its not "changing the subject".
    -------------

Christianity believes that Jesus is the son of god. If you have questions go ask a leader of the church or look it up yourself.

Islam believes in Jesus for the sake of converts and this Jesus isn't the same Jesus the christian's follow.

So muhammed was a barber, did nothing all day for his life, and then died.

Yup, cool story bro.
    Alright , We believe in Jesus as a Prophet and you believe in him as son of god and God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Alright , We believe in Jesus as a Prophet and you believe in him as son of god and God.
    Yup.

The christians have a better source though, simple history lessons can tell you that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Define God

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Define God
    Learn to google.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

Learn to google.
    Thank you for your answer it has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to have energetic people willing to share their expertise with the future generations****** regards

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Thank you for your answer it has taken a lot of stress off my shoulders. I can’t tell you how wonderful it is to have energetic people willing to share their expertise with the future generations****** regards
    Don't request stupidity, you'll get sarcasm.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Yup.

The christians have a better source though, simple history lessons can tell you that.
    Simple correcting lessons will tell you that you distorted it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Simple correcting lessons will tell you that you distorted it.
    :/

Source A was at the time of the event's occurance

Source B was 600 years later with no new factual proof.

Have you ever taken a history class in school?

-Not saying the Christians are the "true religion" or w/e, but logic dictates that unless there is factual proof from Muhammed, the christians have the more reliable story.
    -------------------------

God, its like those people that think the holocaust didn't exist.
    Last edited by Empire; 04-25-2013 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks

Well my friends this is wrong , You guys say Jesus is god or son of god then how he's born from a human (Mariam , Marry) idiot thinking.

Why the god or son of god come to earth to tell that he is the god or something like that and didn't do it by something strange without coming to earth.

Why the god or son of god die and he's able to kill anyone?

And again you changed the subject we were talking about there's no difference between 600 year after Jesus or even 700 years.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

You're like Mohammed Morsi , Saying something and then do another thing.

How the fuck Islam says that he doesn't exist and we all believe that he exist until the resurrection day and that is written in Qur'an you're clearly knows no thing about what you're talking .
    Of course, because believing in a religion that came from one mans mouth of him SAYING "this is what I saw and this is what happened" honestly makes you any more intelligent? Empire said it's NOT THE SAME JESUS. NEWS FLASH GENIUS, THERE WERE MANY PEOPLE WITH THE NAME JESUS IN ANCIENT TIMES. Muhammad took the same name as the Christian human form of God and used it in a different context. Islam is a violent rip off of Judaism, but you'll continue to call us "idiots" even though every one of your arguments is absolutely retarded. Just because you fucking say something, does not make it fact.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yes, Jesus is a god

Thanks
    Just read some replies on the threads...
    As a start in the Qura'an Jesus was not denied , He was mention as (Issa) , and never was god or gods son.
    As for Empire & Lehsyrus who said that the Qura'an was wrote by man who could've changed anything in it , well it was written by a Prophet who was chosen to never be mistaken by anything .
    Why didn't Allah write down the Qura'an , because he needed a prophet who would send the message to all people around there.

Let's just discuss it without raging

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    well it was written by a Prophet who was chosen to never be mistaken by anything.
    Because the human mind is so good at remembering a huge ass book word for word
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post
    Just read some replies on the threads...
    As a start in the Qura'an Jesus was not denied , He was mention as (Issa) , and never was god or gods son.
    As for Empire & Lehsyrus who said that the Qura'an was wrote by man who could've changed anything in it , well it was written by a Prophet who was chosen to never be mistaken by anything .
    Why didn't Allah write down the Qura'an , because he needed a prophet who would send the message to all people around there.

Let's just discuss it without raging
    Muhammad never wrote any of it, the Qur'an was written well after his death. It was also completely devised by one person, who merely said "this is what an angel told me, so believe it". No documentation of any factual miracles, no documentation of any of the existing persons involved excluding Muhammad, no documentation of, well, anything. Compared to the other Abrahamic religions, in which there are multiple cases of documentation of a few of the people involved having actually existed, as well the scrolls involved being written by multiple different people hundreds of years apart from each other and having them link together, the existence of such claims Islam makes is completely against itself. It's like Mormonism: "God told me this but you were not told and can never find out because only I could be told and there's nothing to back up any of this but this happened so it's the truth". The equivocal statement would be if I had millions of followers believing me saying "I saw a giant dick with wings and its balls are made of sapphires and it flies and created humans by jizzing each one of us out and it's true but only I saw it and no one else can ever see it nor could see it but it's true so believe in the giant flying dick". And then thirty years or so after I died someone wrote a book on my teachings as accurately as they could remember, which then turned from the giant flying dick jizzing everyone out to it being a giant flying vagina and every human was one of its pubic hairs.

I hope you get my point.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast