Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Good work, Bro.

Thanks
    Detection fix uploaded.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    i got char lvl 19 and im struggling with leveling, could this bot help me lvl? or i must be higher lvl to use it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Why ?
    I think it would look nicer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

Software works so I dont think GUI even matter

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rumadbaby View Post
    i got char lvl 19 and im struggling with leveling, could this bot help me lvl? or i must be higher lvl to use it?
    It will help you level but this bot will work only if you have unlocked white tyrant at level 36. You will need a decent gears or else you will likely die. I recommend using this bot at level 50ish.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky Plus View Post

Not going to waste the time. The empty space is for existing functions for the full woo.exe. No public console is available so I just disabled those buttons/checkboxes for the hack-free version to reduce confusion. It's purpose is just to setup the bot more easily than using the .ini file, not to look pretty.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maddoggy00 For This Useful Post:

Arun's Bitch (06-07-2013),The408 (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    hey Maddoggy00, just wanted to give you some update on my previous problem that we discussed a few pages back. You remember my situation with the "Clear Battle" screen and it not selecting the replay battle button. We discussed that it was probably an outside issue with the OS, something taking control of the mouse and preventing it to click the "Replay Battle" button. Well, after careful studying and watching the bot and the cursor movements carefully I have determined that all it is is the bot is making the cursor move to certain spots on the screen TOO fast. I also noticed very interesting things in relation to the bot and the "Clear Battle Screen".

First there is some speed changes I can tell with the "Clear Battle Screen" in general especially when all the info pops up and the EXP and the AP get calculated. For example, when the Clear Battle Screen Comes up it usually tallies the EXP up first followed by the AP. On instances where the bot moves the cursor correctly and is able to click everything in the right spot at the right time, the "Clear Battle Screen" tallies everything really fast. I mean EXP and AP are all tallied up almost all together its so fast, I can tell this by slowly watching the AP tally because since it only goes up to "10" I can see it go 1,2,3,4...etc all the way up to the max "10" in like a second. But there are some instances where the "Clear Battle Screen" tallies up all the EXP and AP at a slower pace, especially when it gets to the AP part. The AP tally goes up really slowly 1,2,3...etc to "10". Now this isn't an extreme slow speed, but definitely a slower speed then the previous tally. When this happens the cursor gives off the illusion that the bot is making it move too fast and moves to the spot of the "Replay Battle" button and clicks that spot before that "Replay Battle" button can appear, therefore making the bot stop altogether.

Now even with the "Slow Computer" checked it still makes this instance happen from time to time. Basically the Tally Points of the clear screen are moving at different speeds when you clear it each time. It could be fine at the same tally speed for like 5 runs then the 6th its just a bit slower Tallying it up. I don't know if its a vindi internal issue with the game....OR lol am i just going crazy with this whole speed thing. I would love for whoever had this same issue as me to watch the AP get tallied when the bot succeeded and when it missed the "Replay Battle" button.

I was wondering if you could put in a longer cursor movement delay, to maybe add an extra second or 2 to at the point of when the Battle Clear Screen pops up. I think that would fix the problem indefinitely because that would give the whole screen time to tally up and the cursor will most definitely have a button to click on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbosss27 View Post
    hey Maddoggy00, just wanted to give you some update on my previous problem that we discussed a few pages back. You remember my situation with the "Clear Battle" screen and it not selecting the replay battle button. We discussed that it was probably an outside issue with the OS, something taking control of the mouse and preventing it to click the "Replay Battle" button. Well, after careful studying and watching the bot and the cursor movements carefully I have determined that all it is is the bot is making the cursor move to certain spots on the screen TOO fast. I also noticed very interesting things in relation to the bot and the "Clear Battle Screen".

First there is some speed changes I can tell with the "Clear Battle Screen" in general especially when all the info pops up and the EXP and the AP get calculated. For example, when the Clear Battle Screen Comes up it usually tallies the EXP up first followed by the AP. On instances where the bot moves the cursor correctly and is able to click everything in the right spot at the right time, the "Clear Battle Screen" tallies everything really fast. I mean EXP and AP are all tallied up almost all together its so fast, I can tell this by slowly watching the AP tally because since it only goes up to "10" I can see it go 1,2,3,4...etc all the way up to the max "10" in like a second. But there are some instances where the "Clear Battle Screen" tallies up all the EXP and AP at a slower pace, especially when it gets to the AP part. The AP tally goes up really slowly 1,2,3...etc to "10". Now this isn't an extreme slow speed, but definitely a slower speed then the previous tally. When this happens the cursor gives off the illusion that the bot is making it move too fast and moves to the spot of the "Replay Battle" button and clicks that spot before that "Replay Battle" button can appear, therefore making the bot stop altogether.

Now even with the "Slow Computer" checked it still makes this instance happen from time to time. Basically the Tally Points of the clear screen are moving at different speeds when you clear it each time. It could be fine at the same tally speed for like 5 runs then the 6th its just a bit slower Tallying it up. I don't know if its a vindi internal issue with the game....OR lol am i just going crazy with this whole speed thing. I would love for whoever had this same issue as me to watch the AP get tallied when the bot succeeded and when it missed the "Replay Battle" button.

I was wondering if you could put in a longer cursor movement delay, to maybe add an extra second or 2 to at the point of when the Battle Clear Screen pops up. I think that would fix the problem indefinitely because that would give the whole screen time to tally up and the cursor will most definitely have a button to click on.
    That sums up the problem i had unless i'm crazy too.

Thanks
    Does "slow computer delay" reduce the frequency of this? By checking that, the bot waits an additional 2 seconds before pressing the replay button. It will wait though until the "replay" button is detected, or 10s has passed (then plus the 2s) before even attempting to click the button. @kingston01 @bigboss27
    Also, you guys are on NA?

Edit: Try the new version and let me know if it fixes it. I increased the wait time and decreased the color tolerance. If this doesn't work, send me a SS of your battle cleared screens (with the replay button showing).
    Last edited by maddoggy00; 06-08-2013 at 12:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Nice release!
    Keep up the good work, maddoggy00 !

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    Does "slow computer delay" reduce the frequency of this? By checking that, the bot waits an additional 2 seconds before pressing the replay button. It will wait though until the "replay" button is detected, or 10s has passed (then plus the 2s) before even attempting to click the button. @kingston01 @bigboss27
    Also, you guys are on NA?

Edit: Try the new version and let me know if it fixes it. I increased the wait time and decreased the color tolerance. If this doesn't work, send me a SS of your battle cleared screens (with the replay button showing).
    Omg this new version works like a charm. Whatever you did with the 6.8.13 version is amazing. I hope you keep this setting for all future versions. Thx so much sir you are a genius.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    tx for teh continuous support

Thanks
    is it work for kai?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by burhan7 View Post
    is it work for kai?
    The release does not, however you may want to pm maddoggy00 as he may have something for kai.

Thanks
    I have two questions. First one is do you have a kai bot by any chance? Second is how can i get VIP version of this bot?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast