Thanks

Question Help about Server Sided Money

Hello ,
    Everyone knows that the money hacks are only client sided , so I try to find some solutions and tell me plz if its possible.
    I play in Pilots Life , that server has 30 Admins , they are active 24Hours ... They also have AntiCheat and the server have no BUG .
    1.In that server you can sell houses after getting 25% Tax , So I wonder if there is a way to change any sa-mp values and turn the Tax to -2000% and then get additional money ..
    2.Same thing with missions , You earn only 20K/mission , so I wonder if there is a way to increase that value , I used WPE Pro , I recorded the packets , but I didnt find anything intersting .. Any idea ?
    3.When you create a new player , It gives you 5K per new player , So is there a way to create unlimited players then send the money to ?
    4.This is a noob idea , but can u create cars in game and sell them to server ?

I have no idea left .. Server sided money make me die , I searched in all forums , I used Russian language to talk with hackers but didnt find anythng , need help , any solution ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The tax stuff is impossible, at least without any heavy programing to be able to spam packets into the server, but the character creation spam might work, just so you know though, the chance of someone making a hack for you here is 0, that is, unless you're willing to pay, then they're willing to make you a hack, but be wary, very wary of scammers, since they're dozens on the internet, and they can't wait to suck your wallet of all it's fat. That is if you have money, if not, then you better start learning how to code, i would start with simple stuff first, then move up the food chain. Good luck with trying to exploit the servers.

Thanks
    Thanks for your reply Kay , I really appreciate it. I should start with PHP programming , right ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot01 View Post
    Thanks for your reply Kay , I really appreciate it. I should start with PHP programming , right ?
    Your choice man, btw all that info that i gave you is general stuff, if you want more detailed information (which i don't possess) ask other people on mpgh, for example guys who crack passwords and shit, or better, ask admins, they tend to know the right people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kay Redfield For This Useful Post:

Kakarot01 (06-25-2013)