Never noticed this section... Dafuq

So, anyways... On a Sunday a few months ago I woke up because of a friend who called me telling to go to a car show with him.. so, I woke up. I called a couple more friends and told them to come (my best mate and stoner bud) we met up at a small shopping centre and he pulled out a fat joint and I was like fuck yeah! He'd been Smoking/high for 2 days straight when I met up with him.
Anyways, we smoked the joint behind the shops while deciding which way to go to this place. We finished the j and we were all fucked, we started to walk and we went past this wall and my friend decided to tag it with his name LOL... Next thing you know, some guy walks found the corner and me and my mates cousin stared at the guy walking towards us for like 2 minutes straight and then we realised that we should tell my friend.
It was pretty funny but then he followed us for a while...
About 10 minutes later we sat down again and rolled a couple more and lit them up. once we were finished, we began our hour walk to this place.. about half way there, this old guy (50-60) pulls up be t to us on his bike...
This is the first thing he said "excuse me boys, but could you tell me where the fuck I fucking am" we took about a minute to reply because we were just like Wut..

Any ways, I told him where he was and he literally said 'fuck' every 5 words... And then at the end he goes "sorry for the language but you guys probably use it all the fucking time"
Then he left.
We had no idea what just happened but we continued to walk on, the rest of the day we just got high and looked around..
That's pretty much that :/

Another time we got so high that we got scared of stars in the sky.. and another time where I felt like I was teleporting to different places in my house, and Id call my friends name and say "how the fuck did I get here?"

That's a whole different story though..

I also had a bad experience a few months ago that has actually had a long term effect on me.. might post it later