Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

Cool Monetizing Trick

Cool thing i found that my friend showed me says it work?

1. First you need to get movies or games as soon as they are released by scene groups on net. For that get to some 0day release sites like torrentleech, (google for those 0day trackers). There you can get releases within minutes after release. Also you can get fast releases from release blogs like rlslog, oneddl.

2. Download and upload to filehostings after creating parts of every release probably 100mb or 200mb parts to get more downloads.

3. Post to as many forums as you can and you will get many downloads also become uploader on some forum that iplaod to ddl sites like katz and phazeddl. You will get plenty of downloads from there.

So you have tried that before? But were not successful? Your internet speed is too low to download and upload? Then just read the main tricks on how to scale this method to actually earn that you haven't read before anywhere and thats what i want to share with you people.

A. To download get rapidleech server or server with sborg script hosting. You can get that for like 5-10$ a month from many sellers with unlimited bandwidth. You can find sellers on wjunction forum. So that server will let you download at incredible speed without using your connection to download at like 10-30 mbps depending on what server you buy. So you will be able to download and then upload back the movie to 4-5 filehostings in like 10 minutes.

I prefer sborg to rapidleech because it automates everything from downloading to uploading to creating threads as well as posting to forums. what else you need?

B. upload to w-bb, katz, freshwap for sure and some other big forums. you just need to make account once and then you can automatically post there daily with one click from sborg or by using some softwares like multi poster 4, dcrews poster and many others. some are free some are paid.

C. upload to *******, fileserve, filesonic, ************, they pay best. do not upload to megaupload, ********** they do not pay.

D. if you do that daily and spend 1 hour getting 4-5 latest movie releases from rlslog or 0day private trackers and uploading to filehosts. You will get thousands of downloads and get paid around 20-30 $ per thousand downloads.

Think its legit?

Thanks
    It might be legit, but why should we spend 5-10$ per month and risk it not working or not many people downloading

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    No.

Another C+P from you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Too long; didn't read.

Nice copy pasta.
    ↓ click me for fortnite challenges↓
    Quote Originally Posted by DnsLeak View Post
    Yes I agree with this guy. Boombox is a most retard shit mpgh staff I ever know. Previously a user open scam report open on me saying that I bitcoin double spent him and this shit Boombox shit talk and agree on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    hahahah boombox is a piece of shit who deserves CS

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Or you can just fuck over people on other forums and craigslist.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post
    Or you can just fuck over people on other forums and craigslist.
    craigslist you might get shot or raped. maybe both. other forums might be your best chance of fucking people over

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    craigslist you might get shot or raped. maybe both. other forums might be your best chance of fucking people over
    Na I just texted someone and said I gad iPhone for sale he paid with Paypal I didn't send him shit. Took me 4 hours tho.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scumbag View Post

Na I just texted someone and said I gad iPhone for sale he paid with Paypal I didn't send him shit. Took me 4 hours tho.
    yeah that's you being a badass sales man. that's probably hard as shit for anyone to make a good income