Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty

Teleport Hack. Need help.

I've been trying to make a teleport hack for Combat Arms for a couple week now. I keep scanning and scanning and can't find even 1 address that works. The addresses I find look like they should work, but when I use CE to change the values... nothing happens :L. I don't fly, float, or anything.

If I can just get the addreses I have the math and programming skills to change the values and make the teleportation hack, but so far its been really hard going. I still need to learn about .dll injection so I can inject the hack once I finish it up too.

Thanks an advance.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Finding the x y z coodrintes are the most frustrating thing to do, but easiest way to find z coordinate first go up a ladder and search then down and search

once u have the z coordiadinte find the player pointer and you can search surronding addies for x and y coordinates
    There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die." - Sima Yi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Why06 wanna work on this together? I probably wont be of much use but its always nice to have a dummy around right? Im not completely un usefull i could probably help in one way or another.
    Latest ======= =
    =
    === =

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun333 View Post
    Finding the x y z coodrintes are the most frustrating thing to do, but easiest way to find z coordinate first go up a ladder and search then down and search

once u have the z coordiadinte find the player pointer and you can search surronding addies for x and y coordinates
    A ladder.... ah I didn't think of that. LOL I really have to plan out these things better. Hey if you went up and down on a ladder ur x,y wouldn't change either.... :O

@ ClanTag: If u want to help that would be great. Just PM me ur ingame ID. Mine is Wo_OTness I think. So that way I'll know if ur on and can just PM u. Otherwise I'll just log on with an alternate account on an old comp I have layin around.
    Last edited by why06; 08-16-2009 at 04:07 PM.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    im nto sure how to code C++ but good luck anyway

Thanks
    if you want to change all of your coords ingame then jump out of a helicopter? im not sure if thats what you need, maybe its a stupid answer >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yeh. I've been trying to scan for addresses for a couple weeks now, and I think I'm going to have to find a different apporach. Like not scanning at all. My computer simply can't scan fast enough to find the xyz coords before Combat Arms detects Cheat Engine.

Because of this I'm going to try to develop a UCE so I can stay ingame for long enough to find addresses. I'm also going to try to learn enough ASM to build a signature for the address I want to find and create an address logger to autofind these values because searching for them is next to impossible on my laptop.

I was hping to put a hack out right off the bat so I could get used game hacking before I learned ASM, but I'm not seeing anyway around it now :L

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If you spend a little time in the CA section the have a whole thread on finding these coordinates.
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++