Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Lua script to spawn Bags or speed up the cooking process

As the title says, Are there any scripts that can spawn bags or speed up the cooking process in rats?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just enable the debug menu andpress next stage to skip it. i dont know if you will get any meth bags tho

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jwpatser View Post
    [object Object]
    No code for bags i know of,
    No code for speed cooking i know of, although it seems the cooking is faster when the 4 players have the 3 ingredients.

Fortunately, the unlimited tie code will give you unlimited ingredients (and planks if you have picked up one) and will allow you to cook indefinitely.
    Unfortunately, if you are soloing it, the escape mission must be tough because you'll have to bring as many bags up by yourself in less than 5 minutes, unless you have a lua code for freezing time (which I don't)

Hint (SWAT can help you save some distance if you hand them the bags from below)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phadeb View Post
    No code for bags i know of,
    No code for speed cooking i know of, although it seems the cooking is faster when the 4 players have the 3 ingredients.

Fortunately, the unlimited tie code will give you unlimited ingredients (and planks if you have picked up one) and will allow you to cook indefinitely.
    Unfortunately, if you are soloing it, the escape mission must be tough because you'll have to bring as many bags up by yourself in less than 5 minutes, unless you have a lua code for freezing time (which I don't)

Hint (SWAT can help you save some distance if you hand them the bags from below)
    Awesome man, That did the job, Thanks!

Thanks
    or you can just not cook.

Edit: Fastest normal pub game that let us cook, we blew the house and were at the van in 0:58 to 1:03 I think. Sometimes it lets u cook around 30 seconds, not sure what triggers it... sigh. Should be in the codes somewhere. I thought it was making it upstairs at < 0:17, or grabbing all 3 ingreds AND being upstairs (same time limit) Or killing all the guys THEN being upstairs.

My guess is its: All guys dead, have all 3 ingreds, and be upstairs in under 17 seconds. Good luck.
    Last edited by Rampant_uterus; 09-09-2013 at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You could possibly try hosting a rats game and using a speed hack. It can POSSIBLY speed up the process, I've never tested it.

Thanks
    did a pub game, cooked 10 bags 38 minutes, start an escape, pretty sure we started w/ 10 bags... load heli, only 7 bags.................................... ? gj game. FU escape. ended rats w/ 25 bags in 1 hour, took time, could've rushed more for more $$$ but it was fun and worth it. Nice payout 1.5 mil useable, 30mi offshore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant_uterus View Post
    My guess is its: All guys dead, have all 3 ingreds, and be upstairs in under 17 seconds. Good luck.
    Just get all 3 ingredients and get up there afap

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fapdarklord View Post
    You could possibly try hosting a rats game and using a speed hack. It can POSSIBLY speed up the process, I've never tested it.
    If it works, it will also probably fasten the escape mission time in the process which may not be wanted.

Thanks
    For Rats, you do not have a set time, the house blows up if you put in the wrong item(IE: Bain says Acid and it is suppose to be soda, It is actually a bug the OK is working on to fix bain saying wrong item) I think that it would help to use something like this
    function PointOfNoReturnElement:init( unit )
    PointOfNoReturnElement.super.init( self, unit )

self._hed.elements = {}
    self._hed.time_easy = 99999
    self._hed.time_normal = 99999
    self._hed.time_hard = 99999
    self._hed.time_overkill = 99999
    self._hed.time_overkill_145 = 99999

table.insert( self._save_values, "elements" )
    table.insert( self._save_values, "time_easy" )
    table.insert( self._save_values, "time_normal" )
    table.insert( self._save_values, "time_hard" )
    table.insert( self._save_values, "time_overkill" )
    table.insert( self._save_values, "time_overkill_145" )
    end"
    Which I could not get to work, But Increase the time for the Escape(IE, Putting it to 99999 or something so you can move the bags to the heli)

Thanks
    legit bug: you can grab ingreds through shed walls w/o going into sheds :P Yes both Crouching on near one, and standing for further shed.

ANother pisser: Cooked 10 bags, entered escape, got all bags to heli, only 7.... game stole 3 bags. Happens on other heists too. Most bags I ended Rats day 3 with was 29. 8 meth, 6 money (from day 2, 5 from meth trade 1 from safe) and 15 from bus. took over an hour =/ had 2 escapes, 8 meth on garage first day, 14 bags from day 2 on garage (took all 5 minutes solo) - used script to cause ESC to be garage esc. got final achievement yayyyy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Is there a way to just spawn coke/money/meth/gold bags?

I take vouch copies.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by dodac123456789 View Post
    Vouch+1.Works,it takes 10 min to setup and then a little bit of SE....you can get over 10K RP in 10 min...It's well worth your 10$!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare. View Post
    I got the second vouch copy, and this is my experience. The method this guy made is brilliant. It's nothing illegal, nothing complicated, just easy and simple as ever. It had a step by step procedure including multiple pictures and plenty of examples. I highly recommend this guy, not only he is legit, but very cooperative when talking to and/or asking question with! +VOUCH
    Quote Originally Posted by Processor. View Post
    I can honestly tell, this is the best method of Riot Points i have seen in my whole life, its better and easier then my method for sure

Thanks
    Oh umm, for Rats, I'd like to speed up the first cooking prompt, like when I press Ins, Bain calls for an ingredient.

[img]https://img.photobucke*****m/albums/v470/Chronologix/User/messenger.jpg[/img]

Thanks
    The below code automatically secures a bag of meth.

Code:
    managers.loot:secure( "meth", 600 )
    Just load the above script 7-8 times and blow the lab. You will have your bags in the escape/trade (you can also use it in the escape and leave the original bags).

I would be careful about running it too many times. The trade works with 8 bags, but I suspect the game will crash if it tries to load too many cash piles (I haven't tested more than 8).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RabidFubar View Post
    The below code automatically secures a bag of meth.

Code:
    managers.loot:secure( "meth", 600 )
    Just load the above script 7-8 times and blow the lab. You will have your bags in the escape/trade (you can also use it in the escape and leave the original bags).

I would be careful about running it too many times. The trade works with 8 bags, but I suspect the game will crash if it tries to load too many cash piles (I haven't tested more than 8).
    Great find. I'll be adding this soon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast