So as some of you may know, I caught my ex-girlfirend cheating on me a few months ago.

Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ml#post8765550

So here's an update.

After everything went down, I kept going about my normal schedule. About 2 weeks later, she broke in and tried to steal a bunch of shit, including my fucking computer. I got off of work early and caught her in the act. She ran to the kitchen and got a knife and tried to stab with with it, lets just say she "fell" and was knocked the fuck out. . I called the sheriff and she went to jail. In court she was found guilty of attempted murder and she will be locked up for quite a while. Meanwhile I was out and about looking for a suitable new girlfriend. There was this only girl that really caught my eye, she was so gorgeous and fun to be around. Last week I asked her on a date and we went ice skating, I hit it off pretty damn good. We had a ton of fun, afterwards we went out to the (i don't know what it is called) big mountain south of Phoenix where you can see almost all of Phoenix and the west valley (south mountain i think its called?) Anyways, that was pretty "romantic" and then I drove her home in my car (Saab 9-3 Viggen) (she loves how fast it is) and we parted ways.

She is just so pretty, I can't stop thinking of her. I think she is the "one". Cheers to a long and prosperous relationship

~~~~~~~~TIPS FOR YOU UNLUCKY BASTARDS~~~~~~~~~~

1. Find a girl (or guy if you are girl or gay boy) that is fun and pretty
2. Ask around to see if she is already dating is a virgin, etc (KEEP IT ANONYMOUS)
3. Ask a friend to ask her is she likes you
4. If she does ask her out on a date (BE CLEAN & TIDY and please dont smell like shit, girls dont usually like Axe btw)
5. Take her on an unusual date ( Hiking, camping, ice skating, go karts,etc) things that arent a normal date, like the movies
6. Be romantic, be confident, relax, ask her how her day has been , etc
7. Post on MPGH

Lol, well Good luck to everyone else!

Feel free to comment more tips for the "unlucky" ones